Nickles Home Place
Searching

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2012
Is the old Nickles' home still standing in Hughes, AR?
kibbles-N- Bits

Hughes, AR

#2 Jan 7, 2012
Searching wrote:
Is the old Nickles' home still standing in Hughes, AR?
yes it is old but still standing
Wondering

Memphis, TN

#3 Jul 17, 2013
Who owns the Nickles' house? Does anyone know the history of it? How old? Who originally built it? Is there any remaining family members? Why is it abandoned? Beautiful home sitting sadly empty as it withers away year by year. I just don't understand allowing this to happen.
Mr J from the old days

United States

#4 Sep 29, 2013
Wilson pitman is the reason it is the way it is. He thinks because he married in the family he can do what he wants but I have seen through that because of one family member who set him straight and I watched him cower away like a whipped dog.

Antioch, TN

#5 Oct 2, 2013
Mr J from the old days wrote:
Wilson pitman is the reason it is the way it is. He thinks because he married in the family he can do what he wants but I have seen through that because of one family member who set him straight and I watched him cower away like a whipped dog.
that man dead and gone. RIP now you need be gone talkin about deceased. idiot.
Mr J from the old days

West Memphis, AR

#6 Oct 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>that man dead and gone. RIP now you need be gone talkin about deceased. idiot.
No he ain't. He's at the Hughes grainery unless something's happened that I haven't known about.
Mr J from the old days

West Memphis, AR

#7 Oct 18, 2013
Mr J from the old days wrote:
<quoted text>No he ain't. He's at the Hughes grainery unless something's happened that I haven't known about.
So sorry to hear of anyone's death but the man was an ass and will be remembered that way at least by me. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hughes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School 1 hr Guest 14
Connie Phillips 2 hr Blah blah 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Resident 38,734
Terri Pittman 18 hr Wey 2
News 2 landowners object to trail on levee's top Tue Guest 5
Do anyone know Mayor Hay Hollowell of Helena Mon Guest 9
Ouija board Aug 13 Guest 7

Hughes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance