Transgender Woman Shot & Dragged In A...

Transgender Woman Shot & Dragged In Arkansas

There are 304 comments on the WREG story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Transgender Woman Shot & Dragged In Arkansas. In it, WREG reports that:

Investigators with Forrest City, Arkansas Police and the St. Francis County Sheriff's Department, are searching for clues in a brutal murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#309 Apr 1, 2011
TerryE wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear LLL, I know! What should I do about it? I want to cure my jerkishness with all my heart! Please help me! I pray to my G-D that he will cure me of being a Jerk as you call it. So far all he did was give me a mensa level IQ with which to see things more clearly. I am always polite when I point out someone's shortcomings. G-D knows I have plenty my self. Fortunately, My friends and my kids love me so I really don't give a G-d damn what
some poser on Topix says.
Regards, Terry
P.S. I started this posting with my tongue in my cheek and gradually bit down. Notice how I went from facetious to blunt in just a few sentences?
Have a lovely day!!!!
LOL! You are just too funny.

Bite harder next time. With your 'mensa IQ' I am certain you can figure that out.

Have a lovely day.
regards,

Lady Long Legs

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#310 Apr 1, 2011
Ahem wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! In fact, the "trans" community laps up every tranny murder like milk and trumpets it everywhere like they actually cared about the murdered.
Oh we're being persecuted!*sobs*
Well then, man the hell up! Literally!
Some of us advocate other actions..

The Official Trailer for Arming Laramie
&fe ature=related

There are now over 45 Pink Pistols chapters nationwide, and more are starting up every day. We are dedicated to the legal, safe, and responsible use of firearms for self-defense of the sexual-minority community. We no longer believe it is the right of those who hate and fear gay, lesbian, bi, trans, or polyamorous persons to use us as targets for their rage. Self-defense is our RIGHT.

The Pink Pistols get together at least once a month at local firing ranges to practice shooting, and to acquaint people new to firearms with them. We will help you select a firearm, acquire a permit, and receive proper training in its safe and legal use for self-defense. The more people know that members of our community may be armed, the less likely they will be to single us out for attack. Join us today. It is your RIGHT.

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

#311 Apr 1, 2011
TerryE wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't give a G-d damn what
some poser on topix says
If you want to use this crude, foul, vulgar language on you little "Tranny" board, feel free.

But try to show a little class when you visit our forum.
Regards,
OMD
Nojuan Especial

Canton, GA

#312 Nov 20, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Doesn't gay rights cover your cause? Or is there a special division for transtesticals? I can respect gay rights. They are out there letting the whole world know how they truly are. You, on the other hand , are trying to fool people into thinking you are something you're not. Fake, phony are the best words to describe you. If idiot describes me because of my opinion of you then so be it. At least I'm not busy trying to hide my package in a pair of pantyhose before I get dressed.
No more fake than you acting like a "man" when you're just a pathetic little boy! There's nothing there to hide you waste of air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hughes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr BARNEYII 32,750
Black Bars Wed Brittany 13
Homeschooling in Arkansas Tue Original poster 6
Ross Dec 5 guest 3
Pipelines in all the counties? Dec 4 enough 2
News Photographs of Poverty Measure Broken Systems a... Dec 4 Smckinley 1
Vote Grady Collum out (Mar '16) Nov 27 jommar 22

Hughes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance