Tom

Little Rock, AR

#1 Oct 27, 2011
Just saw the new Hughes newspaper..its great! I even had a chance to talk with the editor about the paper and his excitement about giving back to Hughes.

I hope everyone has a chance to take a look at the paper, as I believe he said there were 1400 copies printed...it is very professional. I look forward to reading the next edition.
sheila

Little Rock, AR

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Tom wrote:
Just saw the new Hughes newspaper..its great! I even had a chance to talk with the editor about the paper and his excitement about giving back to Hughes.
I hope everyone has a chance to take a look at the paper, as I believe he said there were 1400 copies printed...it is very professional. I look forward to reading the next edition.
Another positive happening in Hughes!!
citizen

United States

#3 Nov 6, 2011
Tom wrote:
I'm intrigued. The is the first I have heard of a town newspaper. When and where can we get a copy?
sean

Roland, AR

#4 Nov 6, 2011
citizen wrote:
<quoted text> I'm intrigued. The is the first I have heard of a town newspaper. When and where can we get a copy?
check stores downtown
Ben

United States

#5 Feb 12, 2012
sean wrote:
<quoted text>
check stores downtown
It appears the editor has some other intentions with the paper. chck the new edition and see the yellow journalism. The paper looked good until all of this mess. how about a paper that serves the citizens and community of hughes instead of a bunch of nonsense.
Hughes Grad

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Apr 9, 2012
I wonder if we can find this online?!?
Hughes Grad

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Apr 9, 2012
Do we know if this can be found online?? I live out of state.
Sue

Cordova, TN

#8 May 29, 2012
That's great! I wonder will they have a piece on the Alum who spoke at this year's (Class 2012) graduation. I heard it was great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hughes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min BARNEYII 33,884
What about this school bus driver on SFC 234 in... 26 min guest 11
Lindsay (May '12) 12 hr Honey boo boo 9
Why do most black people act so ignorant Thu Guest 15
Aggrivating Thu Guest 8
Where to Target Practice? Feb 21 Guest 4
EACC: Lack of Minority employees in high positi... (Mar '13) Feb 21 guest 32

Hughes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance