Paul Orberson is my God

Paul Orberson is my God

Posted in the Huffman Forum

Henderson, NV

#1 Jun 12, 2011
It never ceases to amaze me how the Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing cult followers put a twisted spin on everything they say and the number of articles being posted to the internet lately to counter attack the millions of “scam” and “illegal pyramid scheme” allegations
Maybe it is just because folks in America who worked for $6/hr prior to FHTM have no idea how to differentiate between reality and the myths and lies spread by the FHTM leaders to make them appear to be legitimate. There is a huge difference between hiring an ex-AG from the 80’s as a legal consultant and having an ex-AG as a representative. That is such a far-fetched twist of reality. Is there such a thing as corrupt politician, corrupt attorney or AG? Has there ever been a case where the attorney leading a huge Ponzi scheme went to prison? Research the facts and the answer to that question is yes a dozen times over. It is only in the minds of small thinking people, that these anti-reality blazing statements can be construed as legitimate.
For years everyone that spent one day as an independent representative for FHTM has attempted, at one time or another, to prove FHTM legitimacy for association. With millions of scam allegations on the internet it is no wonder representatives have to work extra hard to counter attach the real truth. The famous last words, of every FHTM cult leader is,“These Fortune 100 companies and ex-AG’s wouldn’t associate with FHTM if we were illegal, a scam or a pyramid deal”. The truth of the matter is none of these companies associate with nor have approved any deal with FHTM to market their product or associate their brands with FHTM. Over the past year, this has become painfully obvious with the loss of their BSP rewards mall, Travelocity, GE, DuPont, AT&T and Verizon Wireless.
Anyone can hire an attorney but that doesn’t make your company legal by any sense of the word. That paid spokesperson is nothing more than a person or firm paid big bucks to spew crap to calm the masses of representatives. If anyone would actually take the time to research this company for themself, the truth would be obvious.
For years Judy Hammerschmidt, the ex-general counsel for FHTM was portrayed as an assistant Attorney General to President Reagan. That title is rather impressive except they forgot to tell you that there are dozens of assistant attorney generals and none of them work directly for or with the President of the USA. These same liars neglected to mention that her real title was Special Assistant to the Attorneys General. That is a completely different position. A Special Assistant to the AG is a legal clerk, a glorified secretary. She held this position right out of law school. Not a big deal - unless you are trying to spin your credentials in an effort to make yourself someone you never were or to impress unsuspecting cult followers. This has been a web of deceit since the beginning.
So back to the original question – Is Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing a SCAM? Who really knows the answer? If it walks like a duck and sounds like a duck, it probably is a duck. Many media sources and regulatory authorities think so. I think it is more of a cult than a scam. Members join – most never make any money yet are brainwashed into convincing herds of other this is the greatest thing since sliced bread – 99% quit within ninety days according to a recent conference call held by the founder Paul Orberson and less than 5% earn anything. Like other cults – anyone who quits FHTM loses money, precious time, family, friends and their integrity. When will morals overtake American Greed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huffman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My mom is dating my old High school bully 17 min TxBoi281 2
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr analyst 23,684
Michael GideonAdkins 7 hr Reverend Adkins 1
I need.... 15 hr Newz 4
Nicole (Niki) Duplechain - Murder 16 hr Time4justice 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
4425 trent road at the dead end (Sep '10) Jul '15 Sorry 4

Huffman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huffman Mortgages