COLLEGE IN THE WOODLANDS - Moral, Ethics and Accountability
Posted in the Huffman Forum
#1 Feb 11, 2013
Maybe the Chancellor, President and Professors need to learn MORALS, ETHICS and ACCOUNTABILITY before teaching our children.
Several Problems with College in The Woodlands:
1. Have equipment they know belongs to a third-party that they refuse to return. Destroyed a third parties equipment when they were being forced to return it.
2. Their board is only interested in getting cash and equipment. Education is secondary to them.
3. They have lied to donors. Speaking from first hand experience.
4. They do not honor their side of written agreements.
5. Their auditors failed and refused to identify where in their financial statements they report the unused grant money that the government gives them for the benefit of students.
6. Purported tax receipts dates don't match up.
#2 Feb 14, 2013
Angry trustee says call in-house attorney.
In-house attorney does not return any phone calls or emails.
Add your comments below
|Police Try To Smear Sandra Bland, Unreal in Ame...||5 hr||Arrested farts||2|
|Federal Building confronted with protesters||5 hr||Building farts||4|
|Waypoint Residential Acquires Valencia Place||12 hr||Fart House||2|
|Don't Protest at Brian Encinias House, Not What...||12 hr||Fart Folks||6|
|Brian Encinia You're a Wanted Man, Sleep Well S...||12 hr||Fart cream||5|
|Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10)||16 hr||2010 farts||934|
|Tennesee Williams' the Milk Train Doesn't Stop ...||Sun||Moofarts||3|
Find what you want!
Search Huffman Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC