John D. Shepherd
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Curious

Ransom, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2010
Is it true that...He tryed to kill hiself, and his wife? I heard that he could have killed his youngest daughter in a car wreck because he was on drugs.
citizen

Ransom, KY

#2 Jul 7, 2010
Yeah I reckon it is and I seen him out the other evening with a pillhead of a girlfriend Kristy Coburn---if she goes by that since she has been around the block several times. i think it is a dam shame that he is not even divorced yet and already got to get his fixes. I guess he will use her to get his drugs now.
Curious

Ransom, KY

#3 Jul 7, 2010
Yeah....I heard that too! Well at least their a perfect match since their both pill heads.
citizen

Ransom, KY

#4 Jul 7, 2010
That is true. I don't understand why his wife stayed as long as she did. She was too good for a low life drug head like him anyway. She is a gorgeous woman and I'm sure she can find someone that can treat her the way she deserves to be treated. I think that I could treat you better than him and probably provide better than he ever did. Just let me know if you read this.
Curious

Ransom, KY

#5 Jul 7, 2010
Yeah really
citizen

Ransom, KY

#6 Jul 7, 2010
I wonder if she has anything or him for that sake since they use drugs. I wouldn't go near them. They need to take pillheads like that off the street. This community is full of them and don't need no more.
omg

Ransom, KY

#7 Jul 8, 2010
Curious wrote:
Is it true that...He tryed to kill hiself, and his wife? I heard that he could have killed his youngest daughter in a car wreck because he was on drugs.
He is been on drugs all his life and his parents know all about it. You would think that they would get their son some help since they go to church but they stand up for him.He will get what he deserves when the time comes if he don't go to jail or OD first. The old saying is what goes around comes around and it is about his time.
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jul 8, 2010
u guys need 2 leave these pillheads alone. We are very happy and it is nothing to anyone what we do... I never came between them while they were together but if it isnt going to work why should we be unhappy just because she messed up! About the drugs well ive been clean for a yr and 3 months. John takes what the dr gives him, and not as many as they give him. Weve been in love since highschool and i thank god we are gettin another chance. A man gets tired of going to bed alone every night. let me give u people a lil'advice if u got a good man take care of him or someone will!!!
omg

Ransom, KY

#9 Jul 8, 2010
How can the wife mess up when the husband is druged out all the time and is never there for his family. If two pillheads want to be happy-- go for it. Sounds like to me that you are mad because someone is putting you down because they know the facts about both of you and both of you will get what you deserve. You don't even have your own child because of your drug abuse but you say you are clean. If he was a good man he would have kept his wife and children don't you think!!!! How stupid are you?
citizen

Ransom, KY

#10 Jul 8, 2010
He must not been satisfying the wife to me and who would want to live with a pillhead anyway. Nobody in their right mind would. If you say that you two have been in love since high school and you are getting a second chance than why have you been with so many men. If you were clean, you would have your child don't you think. You say he is a good man well if it is the John D. Shepherd that they call meathead--- let me give you a little advice... you don't know what you are getting yourself involved in. He is a druggie, seller, liar, thief, and the list goes on. He has a record. So you want to say you have a good man than it sounds as if you are on something now!!!!
Curious

Ransom, KY

#11 Jul 8, 2010
Yeah really
I don't blame the wife for leaving if he was going to kill me or put my child in danger because of the drugs.It don't sound like he is a good man to me so where in the hell do you get off saying that or someone else will. I agree that he will get what he deserves. He must not been much of a husband or father in the first place to put their lives in danger. You must not be no count either to be with someone that has done this to his family. I forgot you are a pillhead too and that is the reason why you are happy. You can get high together I guess.
omg

Ransom, KY

#12 Jul 8, 2010
kriscokris wrote:
u guys need 2 leave these pillheads alone. We are very happy and it is nothing to anyone what we do... I never came between them while they were together but if it isnt going to work why should we be unhappy just because she messed up! About the drugs well ive been clean for a yr and 3 months. John takes what the dr gives him, and not as many as they give him. Weve been in love since highschool and i thank god we are gettin another chance. A man gets tired of going to bed alone every night. let me give u people a lil'advice if u got a good man take care of him or someone will!!!
You made the comment that you are clean but you say to leave you two pillheads alone. You just admitted that you are nothing but a pillhead. You are probably white trash as well because your name is all over waylands site and they talk about you like a dog and all the men you would sleep with just to get drugs. You say John is a good man and you all are happy well it takes one to know one. If you think you have a good man than take care of him. Noone is saying anything about that. People is just talking about what he has done to his family and what a shame that it is. Who cares about two pillheads hooking up and passing diseases. I just feel sorry for his wife and his children that had to live the life that they did. I hope that she takes him for everything that he's got. i bet you wouldn't stand by him then because you would have no way to get your drugs. May God look over both your souls for what you have done to your children. Children are precious and when they realize what and how the parents are they never fool with them again. God Bless Both of you and have mercy on your souls.
concerned parent

Ransom, KY

#13 Jul 8, 2010
I am happy to see that the wife has gotten out of
this relationship. Drugs is what tears families apart. This is where the police needs to be notified to get people like this off the streets. As for the husband, you should be ashamed of yourself especially by bringing another woman in your life before you are divorced. Do you even care about your children at all? Can you imagine how they feel?
citizen

Ransom, KY

#14 Jul 8, 2010
concerned parent wrote:
I am happy to see that the wife has gotten out of
this relationship. Drugs is what tears families apart. This is where the police needs to be notified to get people like this off the streets. As for the husband, you should be ashamed of yourself especially by bringing another woman in your life before you are divorced. Do you even care about your children at all? Can you imagine how they feel?
If you think that meathead cares about what people thinks of him, you better think again. He could care less about his family and he has made the comments that several of us has heard. The day he about wrecked with his youngest daughter, he was at the Hitching Post trying to sell drugs. He was so wasted that the owner offered to drive the daughter home. So if he cared about his family, he would not have had her in the vehicle with him doing what he was doing. I've heard that they are watching him anyway because he is possibley dr shopping since he got hurt in the mines. It will all catch up with him. He thinks he's living high on the hog and nobody to tie him down. But eventually you get whats coming to you.
friend

Ransom, KY

#15 Jul 8, 2010
meathead
I've known you for awhile and let me give you a little advice. What you did to your family is wrong,but son getting back with that [email protected] Kristy you can do better than that. You need to straighten your life up so you can be involved with your kids if you care at all for them. Everybody makes mistakes, but only you can correct them. I have seen you cry and get high trying not to think about your losts. You and your wife have been together for a long time and for you to throw that away with someone like Kristy Coburn, it is not worth it. That is one mistake you made that if you did have a chance to get your wife back, you probably just through it right out the door. I thought you said you loved your wife and kids and noone could ever replace them in your heart. I would say deep down that your wife still loves you even though you have done her so wrong, but you are destroying son. You may never get your wife back but think about what you are doing to your girls. Do you actually think they want to see their daddy with another woman, you know that has to hurt. They will get to the point to where they don't want to even see you anymore. You need to open your eyes and look at what your doing.
are u talking 2 ureself

Chavies, KY

#16 Jul 8, 2010
curious,citizen,friend ? are you the same person ?cause i see one post after another all from virgie ky. NO matter what Kristi's child the ex wife or wife the John guys kids shouldn't be brought into this topic what if one of those childern get on here and read this that would bother them .i sure don't know what the deal is on this topic a grudge or whatever it's just sad to bring childern in on something adults are into it i have a child and cant stand his dad but i dont say anything about the dad to him although i think bad thing still don't say anything .. Just something to think about...
citizen

Ransom, KY

#17 Jul 8, 2010
No I am not the same person as the other people. I was just stating that it is a shame what he has done to his family. i agree that the children should not be brought into this.But when you put childrens life in danger they are already involved. I think he should think of his children before he thinks about another woman. How do you know if the wife is saying anything bad about him in front of the children. I don't know and you don't know. As far as I know of what I have heard about her is that she is a real good person.
omg

Ransom, KY

#18 Jul 8, 2010
I have no reason to talk to myself. Just because a few people from the same area are talking about someone and what they did don't mean they are the same person. I can't help that he is a dopehead and he has found a dopehead for a girlfriend. That is probably all he could get in the first place. As far as the children go, I wouldn't want to have a father that was on drugs or have to see his new girlfriend that was the same. I don't think anybody would want their child around that environment if they was a good parent. He is the one that everyone is talking about not the children.
citizen

Hindman, KY

#19 Jul 8, 2010
that is a shame what he has put his daugters and wife through...he has no concern of humman safety...only where his next pill comes from...as for his girlfriend...i do not know her but she must be pretty desperate to go out with a coward like him...he cant face reality so he gets high on pills...God bless his family and in hopes that he doesnt create another mess like this.
Curious

Ransom, KY

#20 Jul 8, 2010
are u talking 2 ureself wrote:
curious,citizen,friend ? are you the same person ?cause i see one post after another all from virgie ky. NO matter what Kristi's child the ex wife or wife the John guys kids shouldn't be brought into this topic what if one of those childern get on here and read this that would bother them .i sure don't know what the deal is on this topic a grudge or whatever it's just sad to bring childern in on something adults are into it i have a child and cant stand his dad but i dont say anything about the dad to him although i think bad thing stl don't say anything .. Just something to think about...
I am not talking to myself, I am not an insane person. I know the truth about John and whoever it is that keeps responding wants. him to look like he is a good man, but he is far from that.He would steal the bark off a tree if he knew he could sell it to buy his drugs. He is one of the biggest drugheads in Salyers Branch and everyone up there knows it. He thinks that nobody knows how he is but he is wrong. Some of your closest friends are your enemies
John just like me. You better watch your back because you never know who is looking over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hueysville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cindy hagans 2 hr BB King 14
who is the biggest guy in wayland with the litt... (Jun '10) Sat Meth pipe 27
Gas Co Rebates coming Fri How 1
McDowell elementary school Sep 21 Chris 14
Kenny Patton passed away Sep 20 curios 3
Cassie Blair elswick Sep 19 Threeway 8
rip Sep 18 connie 1

Hueysville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance