How do we protect kids in school?

Jan 8, 2013 Full story: Ruidoso News 6,103

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5997 Jul 23, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people on this forum think you're an idiot...and most of them are correct.
Gosh, you failed in your "logic" , Mooch.

If many people think X than everyone of them would either be correct.

Or incorrect.

You don't think this bothers me, Mooch?

"Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast you your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

Wipe your chin, Shug.

Location hidden

#5998 Jul 23, 2013
Marauder wrote:
First it was "left unattended".
Moving the goal posts, Shug?

First, it was one of your fellow gun gnutters leaving guns in an unlocked cars that were then stolen (twice).

Try to keep up.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#5999 Jul 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't responding to your posts, Mooch.
Did you mix up your aliases again?
I was responding to ANOTHER post, Mooch.
I know: you have to fire up your other laptop.
I'll wait.
Liar!

Post #5972

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't expect an honest answer...

YOU...wrote..."Are you going to insist 'several' doesn't mean 'three', Mooch?"

Once again you're an ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".

Can't YOU keep track of who you're responding too...?

f*kin idiot!
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#6000 Jul 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, you failed in your "logic" , Mooch.
If many people think X than everyone of them would either be correct.
Or incorrect.
You don't think this bothers me, Mooch?
"Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast you your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."
Wipe your chin, Shug.
ROTFLMAO...ooohhh...lol...wipp ing tears from my eyes...

Sooo glad YOU caught that...so you do see that all of them are correct...you're an idiot.
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#6001 Jul 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Moving the goal posts, Shug?
First, it was one of your fellow gun gnutters leaving guns in an unlocked cars that were then stolen (twice).
Try to keep up.
"Moving the goal posts, Shug?"

Yes...YOU are.

"First, it was one of your fellow gun gnutters leaving guns in an unlocked cars that were then stolen (twice)."

Liar! Speculation on your part. He never said the truck was unlocked...YOU are the only one that made that assumption.

Post #4994

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it probably was being carried legally

YOU...wrote...: "Almost certainly he was carrying a loaded gun(s) in his car illegally."

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#6002 Jul 24, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
I always thought I was responsible for all areas of my children's lives--all their needs.....health care, education.....
Now, I do understand your point about the quality of education in NM, but that does not mean I'm not ultimately responsible.
<quoted text>
Answering for factophobe now?

Boggy Creek

#6003 Jul 24, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, stooge, this is a public board--no such thing as a private conversation.
And answering for the barefoot booby? Good thing I'm not a paranoid delusional leftist liberal, I might think you're getting your aliases mixed up. ROTFLMAO!!!!

Boggy Creek

#6004 Jul 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to understand anything you say when you have your boyfriend's salami pressed up against your tonsils.
Always there to represent the lowest common denominator, aren't ya? Being low class and extremely common, you do a fine job of it too. Practice not being totally disgusting and then try again.....

Since: Feb 13

Amarillo, TX

#6005 Jul 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
PS:
(quoted)
Difference between Many and Most
Key difference:‘Many’ and ‘most’ are two terms that are used to denote quantity. However, the two terms differ in the manner that they can be used. Technically, "most" is more than "many." ‘Most’, on the other hand, is generally used to refer to something when it is ‘in the greatest degree" or "in the majority of instances.” Hence, it can be said, that ‘most’ should be used to refer to something only when it makes up more than half of its collective group, i.e. more than 50%.
‘Many’ and ‘most’ are two terms that are used to denote quantity. However, the two terms differ in the manner that they can be used. Both the terms indicate a large, indefinite amount of something. E.g. most people, many people, most things, many things, etc. Technically, "most" is more than "many."
‘Many’ refers to a great amount of things, a large amount. Dictionary.com defines ‘many’ as:
Constituting or forming a large number; numerous: many people.
Noting each one of a large number (usually followed by a or an): For many a day it rained.
A large or considerable number of persons or things: A good many of the beggars were blind.
The many, the greater part of humankind.
Many persons or things: Many of the beggars were blind. Many were unable to attend.
‘Many’ is mainly used with countable nouns, such as person, apple, spoon, day, etc. Countable nouns and uncountable nouns just specify weather or not the thing that the sentence is referring to can be counted or not. For example:“How much salt is in the dish?” as opposed to “How many spoons to you need?” We cannot count the salt; hence the term ‘much’ is used, while we can most certainly count the number of spoons; hence ‘many’ is used.
So then you would agree that in MOST states a person can leave a loaded firearm in a unattended vehicle but perhaps in a FEW you can't? Now you can "move the goal posts" (as you love to imply) and add "unlocked" to it but MOST states probably don't address unattended vehicles, with respect to firearms, at all.

Since: Feb 13

Amarillo, TX

#6006 Jul 24, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't take you long to arrive at the same conclusion as every other sane person who has attempted to debate the Three Stooges. You'll find that factologist and xando are no better. There is however an entertainment value to following their antics. Just don't expect an intelligent argument and be prepared for the assault on your character when they find it impossible to refute your logic and facts. I'll bet a dollar to a donut that if you post here a few more times they'll accuse you of being an alias and posting under more than one screen name. That's one of their favorite deflections.
I have never seen a straight forward answer from any of the people we are referring to. Barefoot still can't list the states where it is illegal to leave a loaded firearm in a vehice, perhaps he/she/it made it up. The three states I listed a person (vast majority at least)can not have a loaded firearm outside their home, so by default they can't have one in a vehicle.

I really wish you (and a couple of others) would quit disrespecting the memory of the Three Stoges by comparing them to the sidesteppers on here. The Three Stooges provided a service to the public and did it well. ;)

“Build your own stable business”

Since: Jul 13

Lagos

#6007 Jul 24, 2013
We should be very close to our kids right from birth. We should teach them to avoid strangers and be security conscious all the time

Boggy Creek

#6008 Jul 24, 2013
Shelly Bl wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen a straight forward answer from any of the people we are referring to. Barefoot still can't list the states where it is illegal to leave a loaded firearm in a vehice, perhaps he/she/it made it up. The three states I listed a person (vast majority at least)can not have a loaded firearm outside their home, so by default they can't have one in a vehicle.
I really wish you (and a couple of others) would quit disrespecting the memory of the Three Stoges by comparing them to the sidesteppers on here. The Three Stooges provided a service to the public and did it well. ;)
Larry, Curly, & Moe are certainly entertainment icons. When I refer to these clowns as the stooges I mean no disrespect to comic geniuses behind the original bumbling idiots. They deliberately became bumbling idiots for the comic value. These clowns are completely oblivious to the fact that they are bumbling idiots without meaning to be. The label seems so appropriate.

Location hidden

#6009 Jul 24, 2013
Marauder wrote:
YOU...wrote..."Are you going to insist 'several' doesn't mean 'three', Mooch?"
Yes, Mooch.

Do you see the squiggly punctuation mark at the end of the sentence?

Follow the thread.

See who broached "several states".

Wipe your chin.

Location hidden

#6010 Jul 24, 2013
Shelly Bl wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you would agree that in MOST states a person {clip}
We are still on "several".

Location hidden

#6011 Jul 24, 2013
Marauder wrote:
Liar! Speculation on your part.
I am allowed to speculate.

Just as you speculated he was driving trucks.

PS: this wasn't denied.

PPS: The exact law- which you denied even existed- vary from one state to the next. Some require the gun to be locked, unloaded, in the trunk.

Do you want the definition of "some"?

OH... there's that squiggly punctuation mark...
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#6013 Jul 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Mooch.
Do you see the squiggly punctuation mark at the end of the sentence?
Follow the thread.
See who broached "several states".
Wipe your chin.
Then you lied and said YOU didn't respond to my post...and it's right there you ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak"...and my post wasn't even addressed to you. Your question didn't apply to what I wrote.
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#6014 Jul 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are still on "several".
You're still stuck on the one that you lied about.
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#6015 Jul 24, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am allowed to speculate.
Just as you speculated he was driving trucks.
PS: this wasn't denied.
PPS: The exact law- which you denied even existed- vary from one state to the next. Some require the gun to be locked, unloaded, in the trunk.
Do you want the definition of "some"?
OH... there's that squiggly punctuation mark...
"I am allowed to speculate."

That's all you do.

"Just as you speculated he was driving trucks."

Too bad for you that wasn't speculation...he said they were stolen from his "truck"...why can't you follow the thread...? Also means...NO, you can't speculate.

"The exact law- which you denied even existed-..."

Liar...show me proof that I denied the law existed. I even reposted it for you to show again what it said and where you lied about it.

"...vary from one state to the next. Some require the gun to be locked, unloaded, in the trunk."

Well no kidding...DUH!...except YOU never had any stipulation in your comment to begin with. No "several states"... YOU stated flat out..."It's illegal to transport a loaded firearm in a car"...then YOU expanded on that incorrect comment with "it's illegal to leave a loaded gun in a vehicle unattended"...another incorrect comment. So why is it YOU can't show any state where it is illegal for a CCW holder to transport a loaded firearm...?

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#6016 Jul 24, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am allowed to speculate."
That's all you do.
"Just as you speculated he was driving trucks."
Too bad for you that wasn't speculation...he said they were stolen from his "truck"...why can't you follow the thread...? Also means...NO, you can't speculate.
"The exact law- which you denied even existed-..."
Liar...show me proof that I denied the law existed. I even reposted it for you to show again what it said and where you lied about it.
"...vary from one state to the next. Some require the gun to be locked, unloaded, in the trunk."
Well no kidding...DUH!...except YOU never had any stipulation in your comment to begin with. No "several states"... YOU stated flat out..."It's illegal to transport a loaded firearm in a car"...then YOU expanded on that incorrect comment with "it's illegal to leave a loaded gun in a vehicle unattended"...another incorrect comment. So why is it YOU can't show any state where it is illegal for a CCW holder to transport a loaded firearm...?
Why are you continuing to "wrestle with the pig" as the saying goes???

Boggy Creek

#6017 Jul 24, 2013
While "MOST" don't enforce them diligently, "MANY" states have laws against perverted sex acts and the inappropriate public exhibition of sexual behavior. The barefoot booby would be a prime candidate for arrest and incarceration should those laws be seriously enforced.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huerfano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FPD Bored? 5 hr sensible 16
Doors likely to close at Four Winds Recovery Ce... 5 hr bout time 1
Does Islam promote violence 6 hr Nope 3
Barack Obama COUNTDOWN Clock 1000 days left & c... 18 hr Time left 192
Bloomfield's insurer says lawsuits against city... 21 hr lyndy 1
Four people face felonies in Cigarette Outlet r... Tue profiling 1
Farmington residents asked to use boiled, bottl... Sep 14 Apple 1
•••
•••

Huerfano Jobs