“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#41 Sep 15, 2013
GreedRapids wrote:
Even the overrated Chop House serves precut filets. Not a single so called "high end" steak house in downtown GR offers steaks that are hand cut in house.
But the prices are the SAME as places that do offer the better quality...
Not surprised though, after all we lower the New Years Eve ball with a "CRANE" lol. What a bunch of Dutch CRC hill billy farmers.
Because of the lack of culture and all Dutch culture, I like how they force feed us cultural events like Art Prize to artificially attempt to bring culture in this town.
The city should stop pretending to be multi cultural and just embrace their Dutch culture and have a Dutch themed downtown with Dutch restaurants that serve Dutch food. The city seems to be ashamed of their own culture.
Here's an idea, don't like it? LEAVE. Sounds like GR would be better without you and your racism anyway. We have enough without your help, thanks.
X Class

Grand Rapids, MI

#42 Sep 15, 2013
scambuster wrote:
Why all the ethnic slurs against the dutch? That is about equal to racism.
Well lets remember that for one Dutch isn't a RACE it's a nationality and two, I don't recall a time when the Dutch were persecuted, enslaved or eradicated. Is a polish joke racist? LOL I don't think so. People make fun of the Dutch because many people perceive them to be stupid, weird looking and clumsy. So lets not confuse comedy with racism, OK?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43 Sep 15, 2013
Anne Frank is a pretty good example of the DUTCH, being persecuted, enslaved and ERADICATED.....
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#44 Sep 15, 2013
X Class wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets remember that for one Dutch isn't a RACE it's a nationality and two, I don't recall a time when the Dutch were persecuted, enslaved or eradicated. Is a polish joke racist? LOL I don't think so. People make fun of the Dutch because many people perceive them to be stupid, weird looking and clumsy. So lets not confuse comedy with racism, OK?
I don't hear many people making fun of the Dutch, just a couple inane Topix morons seeking attention by making stupid comments they'd never say away from the security of their anonymity.

OK?
X Class

Grand Rapids, MI

#45 Sep 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Anne Frank is a pretty good example of the DUTCH, being persecuted, enslaved and ERADICATED.....
One person does not define a nationality. Please stop confusing those who laugh at Dutch people with racism. It minimizes the acts of real racism in modern times (Jews, blacks, native Americans).
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#46 Sep 15, 2013
X Class wrote:
<quoted text>
One person does not define a nationality. Please stop confusing those who laugh at Dutch people with racism. It minimizes the acts of real racism in modern times (Jews, blacks, native Americans).
Thought you racist wolf-crying hypocrites were against profiling of any kind.(Jews, blacks, native American, Dutch)

Troll.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#47 Sep 15, 2013
X Class wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point is well taken. One person does not define a foolish class of liberals, but you represent the racist, bigoted part of the group very well. I agree with Oneal....troll.
X Class

Caledonia, MI

#48 Sep 15, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you racist wolf-crying hypocrites were against profiling of any kind.(Jews, blacks, native American, Dutch)
Troll.
WTF are you talking about? Profiling? A real head scratcher. And I'm a troll because I understand the definition of racism? So all those smarter than you are not trolls? Ok, whatever.
X Class

Caledonia, MI

#49 Sep 15, 2013
*now trolls.
Hans Brinker

Hudsonville, MI

#50 Sep 16, 2013
I think X class should change his name to Class Less. I'd love to throw a wooden shoe at him!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#51 Sep 16, 2013
X Class wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that the Dutch were a race. They're an ethnic group. And that's why I said that the comment BORDERS on racism. Reading comprehension 101.

BTW: Polish jokes aren't funny either.

Location hidden

#52 Sep 16, 2013
Fred wrote:
We need more steak places in GR instead of all this "vegan" and "vegetarian" crap. That kind of hippie cuisine belongs in Ann Arbor or San Francisco.
Disagree... I like having choices. There are already plenty of steakhouses in GR. Vegan and vegetarian is no longer considered "hippie" either. That went out with the 1980's.

Location hidden

#53 Sep 16, 2013
Hans Brinker wrote:
I think X class should change his name to Class Less. I'd love to throw a wooden shoe at him!
If an African-American threw the shoe, he would still blame the Dutch.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#54 Sep 16, 2013
Hans Brinker wrote:
I think X class should change his name to Class Less.
More like 'no class'
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#55 Sep 16, 2013
X Class wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about? Profiling? A real head scratcher. And I'm a troll because I understand the definition of racism? So all those smarter than you are not trolls? Ok, whatever.
You're a profiling troll because of the nasty generalizations you spew about a specific group of people over and over. If you can't recognize that you can chalk up moron to your growing list of faults.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#56 Sep 16, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
More like 'no class'
Funny.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#57 Sep 17, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a profiling troll because of the nasty generalizations I spew about a specific group of people over and over. If I can't recognize that, I can chalk up moron to my growing list of faults.
With your history of blubbering on and on about anyone not following the ultra conservative mantra, I fixed your post!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#58 Sep 17, 2013
X Class wrote:
<quoted text>
Ethnic racism never existed? You don't know your American History....... I remember all the signs that said blank need not apply...... How do you even function......
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#59 Sep 17, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
With your history of blubbering on and on about anyone not following the ultra conservative mantra, I fixed your post!
Proof the only way progressives can compete is by cheating. How about "fixing" your own posts and offering something intelligent for a change, troll-boy.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#60 Sep 17, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof the only way progressives can compete is by cheating. How about "fixing" your own posts and offering something intelligent for a change, troll-boy.
Bobbie uses EBT to buy pop and returns the cans for cash...... His cousin has a meth lab.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr tom wingo 2,048
News Want the city to pay for your pothole damage? (Mar '08) 9 hr Oneal 56
Meat Pies! 15 hr GoatMilkSaviour 1
Lets Chat (Mar '08) 17 hr Hudsonville Friend 40,203
Me . . . Morale Day Sun bobolinq 1
Driving around Grand Rapids naked! (Oct '11) May 21 gun lake exhibiti... 45
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) May 21 Tom h 1,005
More from around the web

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]