First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#81 Mar 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, Sandy....i mean Really.....i mean Oneal.....
Paranoid much? It wasn't me. Oneal is a totally different person. They do, however, have your number.

“Employed taxpayer”

Since: Nov 08

West Olive

#82 Mar 20, 2013
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>And the proof is?? You know I believe a lot of christians in their naivete are being lead around by the nose by a bunch of radicals in the guise of forgiveness and love who really would have no problem killing people who refuse to believe what they want us to believe, there are aggressive, radical, in your face type, christians!!
Sort of like how the Catholics showed the loving, forgiving nature of Christianity to the Turks,Moors,and Muslim residents of the holy land during the crusades? 177 years of torture and mass murder in the name of God the Father.
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#83 Mar 20, 2013
Oh for crying out loud! Get over it. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

“Employed taxpayer”

Since: Nov 08

West Olive

#84 Mar 20, 2013
Really wrote:
Oh for crying out loud! Get over it. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
Just another in a long line of self righteous replies coming from a group more worried about the sins of others than their own behavior.

Professed Christians should expect more from themselves as a group and work on self improvement instead of making excuses for their actions.Kind of the attitude that got the church in the mess they are in now--LOL.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#85 Mar 20, 2013
Oh don't like being accused of being someone else eh? Too bad. Put your huge girl panties on and get over it. Once again, grow up!!
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoid much? It wasn't me. Oneal is a totally different person. They do, however, have your number.
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#86 Mar 20, 2013
Sassy wrote:
Oh don't like being accused of being someone else eh? Too bad. Put your huge girl panties on and get over it. Once again, grow up!!
<quoted text>
Just commenting to Blue. Still choosing to stalk me I see? As for the rest of your "comment" it's not worth responding to since you choose to be a bully and a coward all the time.
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#87 Mar 20, 2013
1960brookwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another in a long line of self righteous replies coming from a group more worried about the sins of others than their own behavior.
Professed Christians should expect more from themselves as a group and work on self improvement instead of making excuses for their actions.Kind of the attitude that got the church in the mess they are in now--LOL.
Sorry, who did you say was more concerned about the sins of others? From your posts,that would be you. Christians do expect more of themselves and they don't make excuses for their actions. The mere fact that you and others continue to whine about something that happened in the middle ages is very telling. Apparently you don't believe in forgiveness or is forgiveness only for those you agree with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 1,563
Ladies - Make $$ w/ your feet 5 hr markymark4343 3
4-year-old boya s family asks driver who hit th... 5 hr Tah Boggin 4
And Yet Another Moonbat Insults Our Soldiers 15 hr Oneal 10
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 16 hr Dina 982
Treacherous roads, frozen pipes, and record war... 19 hr Sneaky Pete 2
Selma' is an important teaching tool 22 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 3
Hudsonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance