Tara

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

When Laura Velasquez is 50, is she still going to be wearing her hair long and stringy like a high school student?
Keegan

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2013

Now that they brought Amanda Jarrett indoors, she has more paint on her face than Sherwin Williams.
Heather

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Laura Velasquez's straight hair cancels out her toned, fit body. Time to get some stylin' girl!
Kimberlee

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

DANI CARLSON: rope her, tie her. Put her in the rodeo until she stops flaying her hands and making clown faces!
Roger

Grand Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

How old is Juliet Dragos?
Shawna

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RE THE ANNOYING TWINS Amanda Jarrett and Dani Carlson: It has been suggested their spastic body habits and face making are annoying. Roping, tying and Botox have been suggested. Nothing seems to be working, so may I suggest that WOOD-TV dump the Annoying Twins?
Joe

Harrison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Shawna wrote:
RE THE ANNOYING TWINS Amanda Jarrett and Dani Carlson: It has been suggested their spastic body habits and face making are annoying. Roping, tying and Botox have been suggested. Nothing seems to be working, so may I suggest that WOOD-TV dump the Annoying Twins?
Maybe they couls also get rid of that annoying, immature Bret Thomas. He has the mind set of a 10 year old, and I don't mean to insult 10 year olds. Surely the 'Suits' at WoodTV can see that this guy is not up to the job.
GreedRapids

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

The hottest in no particular order:

Lindsay Kus who married the dweeb
Valerie Lego
Heather Walker
Janice (Black chick on Fox)
Kelsey

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Now that Terri DeBoer has started dressing like a 50+ year-old woman, she does not annoy me. Then, along come the Annoying Twins Amanda Jarrett and Dani Carlson whose on-air specialties are face making, head bobbing and spastic, distracting gestures. Even putting a tablet in their hands does not work.

Bret Thomas does not annoy me. He is like Mr. Rodgers, a friendly, kind neighbor.

I think the producers @ WOOD-TV are female and they must just be learning the business because they do not correct the aforementioned drama of the Annoying Twins.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Roger wrote:
How old is Juliet Dragos?
They stopped counting the rings at 87. However, her husband Phil Dawson, is 106.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Tara wrote:
When Laura Velasquez is 50, is she still going to be wearing her hair long and stringy like a high school student?

Maybe....But she'll still have a great rack! Remember, when she first started at TV-8, her hair looked like Medusa.

Terri is getting ready to orgasm again for another entire school year, as she tells us all what to wear to the bus stop. When she fills in on Sundays, she can promote her church, too!

I like both Dani Carlson and Amanda Jarrett. They aren't any worse than "Coco" Mac-A-Boy or Leon Hendricks. Brett Thomas acts like a homosexual 10-year old.

The people that need to get FIRED at TV-8, are the wardrobe and makeup departments!
Mikala

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

I agree with the writers who think improvements or firing are in order for Carlson and Jarrett. I think broadcasters use their own wardrobe and you can't buy good taste. You can buy talent, however, and WOOD-TV drew the short straw. I think the producers and directors there are too young to know what they are doing.
Suzy Geha

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Mikala wrote:
I agree with the writers who think improvements or firing are in order for Carlson and Jarrett. I think broadcasters use their own wardrobe and you can't buy good taste. You can buy talent, however, and WOOD-TV drew the short straw. I think the producers and directors there are too young to know what they are doing.
They should have stayed with the older more mature staff! But unfortunately all some people think of are looks and cans.
RedWings19

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Holy schnikes! Emily Linnert is smokin hot, but that dress she had on today looks like the raffle prize winner at the amish carnival. How to make a great looking girl look dull.....wow!
RedWings19

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

This just in...she still has an amazing rack!
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Well said, RedWings19. It was a drastic contrast to the way she looked on Tuesday. Both she and Laura Velasquez looked absolutely drop-dead gorgeous! Their smiles (and chests) are amazing! Unfortunately, we now have to hear about ArtPrize until our ears bleed!

However, Wood-TV8 has to get rid of buffoons such as Leon Hendrix, Steve Kelso, Brian Sterling and ESPECIALLY Brett Thomas (aka the "emotion twins")! Coco Macaboy is about as bright as a 3-watt bulb. Marlee Ginter isn't much better. I'd much rather watch Amanda Jarrett or Dani Carlson ANY day. Heather Walker is cute, too!

What the hell happened to Sarah "Broad-as-a-table" from Fox-17? Did she join on as a spokeswoman for the Behrendt "See-Food" diet? Thank God they still have Janice Allen. She is very good looking!
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Suzy Geha wrote:
<quoted text>
They should have stayed with the older more mature staff! But unfortunately all some people think of are looks and cans.
Suzy- You mean stick with fossils such as yourself, Teri, and Tom Van "Howe-do-I-look"? Even Dee Morrison had more talent.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Suzy Geha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and let's not forget 2 other prehistoric members of the ancient staff of TV-8....Eva Aguirre Cooper....or even (ugh!) Maranda.
Casual Observer

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Rachel Ruiz, in my opinion, your face is still unattractive, but your boobs certainly fit well into your little red dress today. It does however, show that you previously used to pad those things like CRAZY! With a paper bag over your head, you look hot today on "8Breasts".
Joe

Harrison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Casual Observer wrote:
Well said, RedWings19. It was a drastic contrast to the way she looked on Tuesday. Both she and Laura Velasquez looked absolutely drop-dead gorgeous! Their smiles (and chests) are amazing! Unfortunately, we now have to hear about ArtPrize until our ears bleed!
However, Wood-TV8 has to get rid of buffoons such as Leon Hendrix, Steve Kelso, Brian Sterling and ESPECIALLY Brett Thomas (aka the "emotion twins")! Coco Macaboy is about as bright as a 3-watt bulb. Marlee Ginter isn't much better. I'd much rather watch Amanda Jarrett or Dani Carlson ANY day. Heather Walker is cute, too!
What the hell happened to Sarah "Broad-as-a-table" from Fox-17? Did she join on as a spokeswoman for the Behrendt "See-Food" diet? Thank God they still have Janice Allen. She is very good looking!
Yeh!! Especially Brett Thomas who is about as mature as an 8 year old, I'm sorry all you 8 year olds, I am being so unkind to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,101 - 2,120 of2,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hudsonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••