First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#1 Apr 1, 2013
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/30/us-... This world gets crazier every day. 5th graders planning murder and rape?
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Using liberal logic the answer is a ban on all fifth graders.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Apr 1, 2013
Oneal wrote:
Using liberal logic....
You bring liberals into every post don't you? Do you ever relax?

BTW, since these kids had easy access to hand guns, ammo and had bad attitudes toward women I'd say these kids came from a republican/NRA household.
Ginger

Holland, MI

#4 Apr 1, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, since these kids had easy access to hand guns, ammo and had bad attitudes toward women I'd say these kids came from a republican/NRA household.
He was relaxed yesterday slobbering over zombie jesus and practicing those good christian values.
Today it's back to the usual hatred and name calling so typical of the right wing chuckleheads.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#5 Apr 1, 2013
Our resident snarky sneaky twerp will soon claim these kids' came from progressive liberal families. The goofball pastor Doug Giles said so.
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#6 Apr 1, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
And your stupidity generalizes everything. Actually, these kids came from families that didn't pay any attention to what their children were doing and gave them money to "go away". Much like the OWS crowd that you were so proud of as a progressive.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Another unsupported, ridiculous comment. What does the 'OWS' crowd have to do with this? Maybe you ought to think before you let your fingers do the talking on your runaway out-of-control keyboard. Your comments are becoming more bizarre with each day. Are you sure you're not related to Jimbob?

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#8 Apr 1, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Another unsupported, ridiculous comment. What does the 'OWS' crowd have to do with this? Maybe you ought to think before you let your fingers do the talking on your runaway out-of-control keyboard. Your comments are becoming more bizarre with each day. Are you sure you're not related to Jimbob?
If you have something to say to me,....then say it!
You keep mentioning me in you post's.
Be direct!
Man up.
If you have some sort of problem, then deal with it!
Otherwise,...drop it!

“lover”

Since: Feb 09

Dorr MI

#9 Apr 1, 2013
I see we're still one big happy family here on Topix. :-)

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#10 Apr 1, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
I see we're still one big happy family here on Topix.:-)
The Kidd's are out here.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#11 Apr 1, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>If you have something to say to me,....then say it!
You keep mentioning me in you post's.
Be direct!
Man up.
If you have some sort of problem, then deal with it!
Otherwise,...drop it!
I've addressed it to you DIRECTLY and I'll address it again. You and Really related? It sure seems like you are half wit relatives. Your half wit comments have many similarities.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#12 Apr 1, 2013
Oneal wrote:
Using liberal logic the answer is a ban on all fifth graders.
Now why would you make such an idiotic comment? What kind of logic you using? Your comments are becoming more bizarre by the day. You better lay off the hootch.
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#13 Apr 2, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Apparently your revisionist history doesn't recall the OWS crowd coming from well-to-do families and then whining because it isn't "fair"? THAT was proven many times over. Just because your mommy doesn't know how to say no to you doesn't mean she shouldn't. And perhaps if you weren't so open minded that your brain falls out on a regular basis, you would know what I am talking about.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Apr 2, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would you make such an idiotic comment? What kind of logic you using? Your comments are becoming more bizarre by the day. You better lay off the hootch.
If you can't recognize the correlation between the liberal knee jerk gun control reaction to the Sandy Hook murders and my demonstrating how foolish they are by using that same exact logic in this instance, than you should refrain from responding to me. You clearly lack the mental capacity to understand anything beyond your own grade school insults and spoon-fed rhetoric. This is a good teaching moment for you in recognizing your exceptional limitations.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 Apr 2, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
When I want your opinion I'll ask for it, pothead. Considering your expertise is in smoking yourself into a hazy stupor, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting to be asked.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 2, 2013
Living Large2 wrote:
I see we're still one big happy family here on Topix.:-)
..Can't you just feel the warmth?.....
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#17 Apr 2, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
When I want your opinion I'll ask for it, pothead. Considering your expertise is in smoking yourself into a hazy stupor, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting to be asked.
Awwwwe. Did widdle Dingle wake up a widdle cwanky today? Poor widdle guy. Maybe you should take a wonger nap today and sweep out the cwankies.
Oneal

Chicago, IL

#18 Apr 2, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwe. Did widdle Dingle wake up a widdle cwanky today? Poor widdle guy. Maybe you should take a wonger nap today and sweep out the cwankies.
At least your speaking at the idiot age level your brain works.
Ginger

Holland, MI

#19 Apr 2, 2013
St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Pampers are chafing.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

#20 Apr 2, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Pampers are chafing.
He's still pouting about the election. I know, I know...it's going on five months now and he's still a mess. Somone in his life needs to kick him in the azz and get him to snap out of this funk before he does something drastic or injures himself.

Poor widdle fella.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
welcome to the new black america 1 hr Who 3
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 1,492
Mana s arrest is linked to deadly barbershop sh... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Putting Christ back in Christmas 4 hr bobolinq 1
Lets Chat (Mar '08) Wed Trouser Cough 40,169
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... Tue Gville Jim 5
facts of life Tue Sneaky Pete 6
Hudsonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hudsonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hudsonville