Murder-suicide in Wyoming factory "makes no sense"

Wyoming - There is no evidence of on the job or off the job issues or any kind of an argument to explain the murder-suicide early Saturday morning at Model Die and Tool Company in Wyoming. Full Story
hello kitteh

Kalamazoo, MI

#2 Nov 6, 2007
is there ever a time when a murder suicide makes any sense?
AKM

Utica, MI

#3 Nov 6, 2007
The person interviewed isnt even a co-worker at Model Die...he works for Enamelite, and had no business giving his two cents. There is no evidence whatsoever to suggest an argument.
zyx

Flint, MI

#4 Nov 6, 2007
why did he even have a gun at work?
Co-Worker at MDM

Hudsonville, MI

#5 Nov 6, 2007
The person interviewed in this clip is not even an employee of Model Die
Dang

Dearborn, MI

#6 Nov 6, 2007
I'm sure some truth will come out this eventually. There had to be some reason that he lost his mind that day.....
NHS Alumni

Tampa, FL

#7 Nov 6, 2007
I went to NHS and graduated with Brian in 1998. We shared quite a few classes together. I am so sorry for your loss and cannot begin to fathom what all of you are going through. It saddens me greatly that this happened so tragically and NHS Alumni lost a very dear friend and an incredible person and man. We will never forget Brian or his bright smile and quick thinking he used to come up with. May Brian rest in peace and be your guardian angel.

Gods Blessings To you during your time of greif,
Chasity Huff (Compton)
NHS Class of 1998

“Yup, I'm trouble with dimples”

Since: Oct 07

Grant, MI

#10 Nov 6, 2007
this shook up a lot of guys in area tool shops not just at MDM.
My condolences to the families and friends of these guys.
truth always finds a way

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 21, 2014
I know this story is an older one, but needs further focus. There is so much more yet to be uncovered, and noone digging deeper, Ron would NEVER kill anyone, nor commit suicide, pleaseee help uncover this, the investigation was not done accurately.Ron was friends with Brian, hed neverrr kill him nor himself. Its all since been swept under the rug, but we need help, Ron was witnessed by a family friend to be in fear of someone, he was said to have been afraid for his life leading up to this, he was pranked hours into the night, his storage unit broke into, his truck ransacked in the company parkinglot, its said ONE gunshot was heard, Ron had Zero gun powder residue on his hands yet he shot? We believe someone knows the truth and this was set up by an outsider whom entered the unsecured and non servailanced company were public can enter all hours of the night wit h was not safe eaither, Ron loved his job, his family, and would never kill Brian, nore himself, it appears unsolved truely, so sorry for both families, pleaseeeee let the truth clear up questions for BOTH families, GOD BLESS"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,396
Bengazi is back 9 hr Oneal 153
One dead, another injured, in Montcalm Co. shoo... (Jun '08) 11 hr shutthefuckup 676
Benghazi Cash Grab! 16 hr Gville Jim 17
Obama Silent On 17 hr Gville Jim 3
Millennials To Obamacare: F That! (Mar '14) Mon Oneal 9
Pen pals wanted! Would you like to be my pen pal? Sat TheOne 4

Hudsonville Jobs

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hudsonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hudsonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]