Joe Smith

Hudsonville, MI

#142 Dec 16, 2013
GreedRapids wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, a good place to VISIT. The LAKE SHORE is wonderful during season.
It could also be a good cultural experience seeing how one Church with one ethnicity has so much influence over a city.
Salt Lake City controlled by Mormon Church is great travel destination too, but I wouldn't want to LIVE there.
Funny, Grand Rapids and Salt Lake City are the two most charitable cities in the US.
Oh - are there lots of Mormons in Grand Rapids too?
Abraham Kuyper

Bellevue, MI

#143 Dec 16, 2013
Joe Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - are there lots of Mormons in Grand Rapids too?
Yes, and we Dutch CRC are the elect and follow the TULIP doctrine and a predestined for salvation and the Mormons and every other religion are going to hell.
Abraham Kuyper

Bellevue, MI

#144 Dec 16, 2013
Come visit our WORLD headquarters located in the special location of 28th street and Kalamazoo
John Calvin

Hudsonville, MI

#145 Dec 17, 2013
Abraham Kuyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and we Dutch CRC are the elect and follow the TULIP doctrine and a predestined for salvation and the Mormons and every other religion are going to hell.
Beautifully conceived and equally well executed Abe. You're so cute when you're jealous.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Hart, MI

#146 Dec 18, 2013
I love being a fish eating idol worshipper Roman Catholic...... Lots of us around here........ Some of my best friends are Jews too.....
Filet of Fish

Hudsonville, MI

#147 Dec 18, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
I love being a fish eating idol worshipper Roman Catholic...... Lots of us around here........ Some of my best friends are Jews too.....
Its not a matter of what you love, Minnow Muncher. What does God love? Check into your local CRC to learn more.
Abraham Kuyper

Grand Rapids, MI

#148 Dec 18, 2013
I love being an overly quiet poor social skilled person who believes in a man-made (John Calvin) religion and most of the members are of SAME European ancestry, and that's not weird and the fact that my elect toeheads and I have the only 100% accurate christian church and the WORLD headquarters just happens to be in GRAND RAPIDS on 28th St, yup that's not weird.

I also love not mowing my lawn on Sundays and looking down on the people who do and I love drinking in the closet.

It's also not weird that I worship a book like many cults and have statutes of my my Church members downtown like the my good buddy VanAndel. We don't worship Van Andel statute though, we just honor him with a statue like the Roman Catholic Church honors people with statutes too.
Harvey milk

Holland, MI

#149 Dec 18, 2013
Abraham Kuyper wrote:
I love being an overly quiet poor social skilled person who believes in a man-made (John Calvin) religion and most of the members are of SAME European ancestry, and that's not weird and the fact that my elect toeheads and I have the only 100% accurate christian church and the WORLD headquarters just happens to be in GRAND RAPIDS on 28th St, yup that's not weird.
I also love not mowing my lawn on Sundays and looking down on the people who do and I love drinking in the closet.
It's also not weird that I worship a book like many cults and have statutes of my my Church members downtown like the my good buddy VanAndel. We don't worship Van Andel statute though, we just honor him with a statue like the Roman Catholic Church honors people with statutes too.
Yes you are so right. But we gays are superior with our bathhouses and AIDS and life expectancy of 38 years. If we disagree with you we will just scream "bigotry" and get people to rush to our defense. In the meantime we will do drugs and demand government subsidies and spread disease everywhere. Yes our lives are much more exciting than the CRC people. I mean why live to the age of 90 and be trapped in a boring marriage with the same person when you can prostitute yourself all over town and contract a disease and die at age 38? And be a meth addict.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Hart, MI

#150 Dec 19, 2013
Abraham Kuyper wrote:
I love being an overly quiet poor social skilled person who believes in a man-made (John Calvin) religion and most of the members are of SAME European ancestry, and that's not weird and the fact that my elect toeheads and I have the only 100% accurate christian church and the WORLD headquarters just happens to be in GRAND RAPIDS on 28th St, yup that's not weird.
I also love not mowing my lawn on Sundays and looking down on the people who do and I love drinking in the closet.
It's also not weird that I worship a book like many cults and have statutes of my my Church members downtown like the my good buddy VanAndel. We don't worship Van Andel statute though, we just honor him with a statue like the Roman Catholic Church honors people with statutes too.
You forgot the Virgin Mary statues in upright bathtubs in yards..... Also, don't forget the String of Saints too..... I have been to a lot of CRC weddings......
Richard Simmons

Holland, MI

#151 Dec 19, 2013
Abraham Kuyper wrote:
I love being an overly quiet poor social skilled person who believes in a man-made (John Calvin) religion and most of the members are of SAME European ancestry, and that's not weird and the fact that my elect toeheads and I have the only 100% accurate christian church and the WORLD headquarters just happens to be in GRAND RAPIDS on 28th St, yup that's not weird.
I also love not mowing my lawn on Sundays and looking down on the people who do and I love drinking in the closet.
It's also not weird that I worship a book like many cults and have statutes of my my Church members downtown like the my good buddy VanAndel. We don't worship Van Andel statute though, we just honor him with a statue like the Roman Catholic Church honors people with statutes too.
No one is interested in hearing about your faggotry
Who

Wyoming, MI

#152 Dec 20, 2013
You dickhead liberals can bitch about GR all you want, but we do all these things just to piss you off and keep you out.
fill

Ann Arbor, MI

#153 Jan 5, 2014
Move to Ann Arbor you'll have worry about crime but less about murder.
like any town if find an affordable area you get what paid for so if you chose GR don't buy to cheap .
kristy

Newburgh, IN

#155 Jan 19, 2014
Nh there some time this year and have a 13 year old .I have been looking up homes and only nice ones I have seen are in rockford area? Is it an ok place? We are a very quite family so don't need a night life, just looking for a nice place to relocate. I only have a few months to find the right area & middle school..if we do stick to rockford what is the middle schools like? My son is a devoted football player, how are the athletic at the schools if you know any info or anyone else on here please let me know..I want to make the right choice.we are giving up a lot to move there..
Old Rocker wrote:
FLBeaver
If you are serious about moving here, do not live in the Grand Rapids city limits or send your kids to GR schools. Live in one of the surrounding suburbs. Grandville, Jenison, Hudsonville, Forest Hills and Rockford are nice and have good school systems. The latter two are a little pricey. I would avoid Kentwood, Wyoming and parts of Walker.
There are lots of activities. Minor league baseball, minor league hockey, and many concerts and other events at various venues around town.
Winters can be long, cold and grey. If you are not used to cold and snowy weather you will have quite an adjustment. Driving can be an adventure. Summertime is great. Beaches are a half hour away and there are lots of inland lakes with public boat launches and beaches nearby. Lots of golf courses as well, but the season only lasts about 5 or 6 months.
kristy

Newburgh, IN

#156 Jan 19, 2014
first post didnt start off so well..we are moving there soon and want info on best area to live and middle school info please
Cooper

Wyoming, MI

#157 Jan 19, 2014
kristy wrote:
first post didnt start off so well..we are moving there soon and want info on best area to live and middle school info please
Byron Center has great schools. Blue ribbon! They also have a low tolerance for socialists, communists, gays, baby killers and the rest of Satan's followers. The aura of family friendship community is second to none in this area. Do not live in the Grand Rapids city limits. Their schools teach progressive (communist) ideology and reward those who worship at the alter of Lucifer. If you raise your kids there they will become slaves to evil.
Jim

Hudsonville, MI

#158 Jan 20, 2014
If you consider Byron Center you may wish to send your son to South Christian. Their athletic programs blow Byron Center away. Of course the old adage applies: You get what you pay for.
Greed Rapids

Bellevue, MI

#159 Feb 7, 2014
Jim wrote:
If you consider Byron Center you may wish to send your son to South Christian. Their athletic programs blow Byron Center away. Of course the old adage applies: You get what you pay for.
Ya, send them to South Christian, they will get a ton of real-world life experiences from the all Dutch who migrated from the NORTHERN Netherlands, all CRC regilion, and overly tall student body and staff. If there is minorities, there mostly adopted Koreans with last names beginning with a "Van" or ending with a "ma" or a "stra"

To have everyone in entire school be from same ethnic Dutch background and same religion with it's world headquarters in Grand Rapids, is very strange.
Jim

Hudsonville, MI

#160 Feb 7, 2014
Greed Rapids wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, send them to South Christian, they will get a ton of real-world life experiences from the all Dutch who migrated from the NORTHERN Netherlands, all CRC regilion, and overly tall student body and staff. If there is minorities, there mostly adopted Koreans with last names beginning with a "Van" or ending with a "ma" or a "stra"
To have everyone in entire school be from same ethnic Dutch background and same religion with it's world headquarters in Grand Rapids, is very strange.
From your stereotypical comments its obvious that you've never been to South Christian.
Maybe you should change your name to Jealousrapids as you seem to have latent envy for anyone that has it better than you do.
Greed Rapids

Bellevue, MI

#161 Feb 7, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
From your stereotypical comments its obvious that you've never been to South Christian.
Maybe you should change your name to Jealousrapids as you seem to have latent envy for anyone that has it better than you do.
I'm jealous of the people who live their lives outside of WEST Michigan.

Since: Feb 10

Grand Rapids, MI

#162 Feb 8, 2014
Greed Rapids wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm jealous of the people who live their lives outside of WEST Michigan.
Then why not leave? I've lived most of my life outside of West Michigan and every place has good points and bad. But if you are so jealous, move east if you want to stay in Michigan or head south or west if you really want to get away from the type of people that live around here. Go live in Miami, East Los Angeles or Puerto Rico. Those three places are nothing like West Michigan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Liberal Pantywads React To Brain William's ... 36 min Oneal 9
hillary is a shoe-in for the top spot 4 hr DR X 3
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 5 hr stewart scott 1,702
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 9 hr Cmar 991
Anna's House to open 3rd breakfast restaurant n... Mon Cheryl 1
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT: Roof Melt (Jan '08) Feb 27 Snowstruck 69
Attorney's shortchanging of State Bar scuttles ... Feb 26 duh 3
Hudsonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:40 am PST

Yahoo! Sports 8:40AM
Lions' website reports team won't franchise Suh
NBC Sports 9:08 AM
Kendall Langford visiting the defensive tackle-less Lions today
Bleacher Report 2:27 PM
OAK, CLE and IND Among Updated Top Landing Spots for Free Agent Ndamukong Suh
Bleacher Report10:40 PM
Bears Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 6:21 AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board