Easter Bunny, Burger King try drive-t...

Easter Bunny, Burger King try drive-thru theft

There are 71 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Mar 14, 2008, titled Easter Bunny, Burger King try drive-thru theft. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Two teens dressed as the Easter Bunny and the Burger King character are accused of trying to steal food from a fast food drive thru.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RobbyG

Golden, CO

#62 Mar 19, 2008
wow people do freak out HA! these guys are ledgendary!
RobbyG

Golden, CO

#63 Mar 19, 2008
AMAZING! ha wow the news made such a friggin big deal. i dont trust the new anymroe lol like i ever did. any ways

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

Since: Mar 08

Golden, CO

#64 Mar 19, 2008
Dude News made such a big deal!
you guys are amazing!
long live da rabbit!
o and now i never will believe the news

again AWESOME JOB GUYS! lol
adlkjeaoi

Grand Rapids, MI

#65 Mar 23, 2008
okay no one really even gets this.. the kids were all in it together.. they paid for the food, then their freinds stole the food so they could make a funny video
slow news day.. i think so
kraker

Hudsonville, MI

#66 Mar 24, 2008
man this is some bull crap....tehy were playing a prank get your story straight ok....tehy driver of the car new it was gonna happen he just played along how abou u post the real story and the video that they have of it
kraker

Hudsonville, MI

#67 Mar 24, 2008
michael g wrote:
<quoted text>
It might not have been illegal, but it WAS criminally stupid. How you thought this was funny blows my mind, you must be really desperate.
hey how is that stupiud its awesome..no there not desperate the news is for making crap up

“Yea.. Ya Think So..”

Since: Mar 08

gREENvILLE

#68 Mar 24, 2008
funny, but why burger king?
Tracey

Traverse City, MI

#69 Mar 24, 2008
Is this all our reporters have to write about? Who really cares about this kind of stuff? Do they ever write about homeless in Hudsonville? Maybe they could draw some attention to the "real" problems in the community!!

“lifer”

Since: Oct 07

Golden, CO

#70 Mar 24, 2008
Tooth Fairy wrote:
This happened in Hudsonville??? Oh no!!! Not in Hudsonville!!! Crime in Hudsonville?? I might have to move back to the city!! hehehehehehe!!
This wouldn't have happened if you people wouldn't have started serving alcohol!!!!!!
(J/K)
Eee

Hudsonville, MI

#71 Mar 27, 2008
this story was incorectly reported on. there was a total of 3 students involved...all friends...and no one stole from anyone else they were in it together for fun...stop trying to make it sound so bad when it's not. GET THE FULL STORY BEFORE YOU MIS-COMMUNICATE IT TO OTHERS!!!
Eee

Hudsonville, MI

#72 Mar 27, 2008
Mike wrote:
What in the hell is wrong with these morons. Get a life you damn losers!
or maybe you should...
p.s.they don't know how to report a story either...it's totally not even half of the story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) Sun WMNewsFan 3,098
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Nov 16 Lisa 1,190
News 'Okay to be White' signs popping up in Grand Haven Nov 14 Sad Bastard 1
The pain is everywhere! (May '13) Nov 12 DrugsRbadMmmkay 74
social networking - your drug of choice (Jul '14) Nov 12 DrugsRbadMmmkay 2
Understanding Pain (Feb '10) Nov 11 DrugsRbadMmmkay 54
War On Drugs: Complete Failure (Sep '10) Nov 11 DrugsRbadMmmkay 9

Hudsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance