Easter Bunny, Burger King try drive-t...

Easter Bunny, Burger King try drive-thru theft

There are 71 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Mar 14, 2008, titled Easter Bunny, Burger King try drive-thru theft. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Two teens dressed as the Easter Bunny and the Burger King character are accused of trying to steal food from a fast food drive thru.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Just me

Holland, MI

#1 Mar 14, 2008
Thats kinda funny.
Eric

Allendale, MI

#2 Mar 14, 2008
Must have been pretty hungry! What morons...they must have looked really stupid standing around in those outfits waiting for the right moment to dash in and abscond with the chow. All that effort and they didn't even get french fries with that...hahahaha. Wouldn't it have just been easier to go to a local diner and do a "dine and dash"? Seriously...

“Go TIGERS!!”

Since: Nov 07

Rockford, MI

#3 Mar 14, 2008
Here comes Peter Cotton Tail, hopping down the bunny trail.....
todd

Lansing, MI

#4 Mar 14, 2008
Dumb kids , maybe next time they won't wear costumes and actually suceed in lunch for two .
Alicia

Washington, MI

#5 Mar 14, 2008
i was the teller. and i told the guy the time. and i was on TV. and they were driving in a silverado so they didnt just stand around i guess they were a little smarter than that but not much cuz they took off their costumes in front of my window.. dummies
YOoo

Hudsonville, MI

#6 Mar 14, 2008
or they were just trying to make a funny movie and this is all blown out of perporsion...they didnt even get in trouble and these kids have never tried this before...
Rob

Ann Arbor, MI

#7 Mar 14, 2008
5ducklings wrote:
Here comes Peter Cotton Tail, hopping down the bunny trail.....
Hippity hoppity the burgers are on the way!
kids nowadays

Sterling Heights, MI

#8 Mar 15, 2008
seems like a Hamburgler mask would have been more appropriate
Unbelievable

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Mar 15, 2008
YOoo wrote:
or they were just trying to make a funny movie and this is all blown out of perporsion...they didnt even get in trouble and these kids have never tried this before...
Yeah...maybe they were trying to get on 'America's most idiotic criminals'
Jeremy

Ann Arbor, MI

#10 Mar 15, 2008
That is awesome.
Working Mom

United States

#11 Mar 15, 2008
the king is awake was it breakfast or lunch
hollander

Saint Joseph, MI

#12 Mar 15, 2008
Oh, this is precious. Only in the US of A! High times in Hudsonville!
Tooth Fairy

Detroit, MI

#13 Mar 15, 2008
This happened in Hudsonville??? Oh no!!! Not in Hudsonville!!! Crime in Hudsonville?? I might have to move back to the city!! hehehehehehe!!
4 Justice

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Mar 15, 2008
kids nowadays wrote:
seems like a Hamburgler mask would have been more appropriate
Amen!
Oh My Goodness

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2008
Tooth Fairy wrote:
This happened in Hudsonville??? Oh no!!! Not in Hudsonville!!! Crime in Hudsonville?? I might have to move back to the city!! hehehehehehe!!
This is just what I was thinking. First the lady walking around in Jenison, now this in Hudsonville!! What could possibly be next? Illegal parking in Zeeland, or overdue library books in Georgetown?!?! This world is going to hell in a hand basket.
you should know

Portage, MI

#16 Mar 15, 2008
they stole their own food, not somebody elses...it was just for fun, hudsonville gets bored and they just thought this would be a fun thing to do. They didnt get in trouble at all, and never tried this before.
concerned

Plymouth, MI

#17 Mar 15, 2008
Rocket scientists????????
Lakeshore

West Bloomfield, MI

#18 Mar 15, 2008
Sounds like their Drive-thru snag technique was flawed in the getaway segment of the operation. Need some work guys. Maybe they'll graduate to "fire in the hole" next. Hope they got some good video. Here's a couple links to some more successful operations:
http://www.break.com/index/fire-in-the-hole-c...

This one is my favorites, set to chariots of fire music:
http://www.break.com/index/operationtacobell....
Sister of the King

United States

#19 Mar 15, 2008
They didn't steal anything. Nor were they trying to steal anything. They just thought it would be a funny movie. They have also never tried this before. Maybe the news should get their story straight before they write the story.
jenison mom

Encino, CA

#20 Mar 15, 2008
...if you're going to steal something..why would it be fast food??...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daane Development towing next to Score Sportsbar 15 hr Doosh Bagge 1
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Mon tom wingo 2,328
Local News Women (Apr '09) Mon HarDwooD 2,396
You Decide Sun You Decide 1
Searching for Richard Painted Horse... Jul 23 Anonymous 1
News West Michigan birth announcements Jul 23 District 1 1
News New state law enables Holland SmartZone district Jul 23 District 1 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudsonville Mortgages