Adult theater Cina-Mini two

Adult theater Cina-Mini two

Posted in the Hudsonville Forum

Paul

East Lansing, MI

#1 Mar 28, 2013
It looks like the adult theater near downtown is closed or out of business. Does nayone know what happended or if they have relocated somewhere else?

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#2 Mar 28, 2013
One wonders about someone who would even know this....
Bill

Jenison, MI

#3 Mar 28, 2013
They had to close due to lack of interest. Everyone was staying home watching the Bible on the History Channel.
PTL!
Paul

East Lansing, MI

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Hey Shoeless--one has to wonder about someone who wonders about someone that does not know anything about the subject or their reason for asking. Without getting into specifics there has been some leagal issues in the past in regard to this place, thus the question.

Hope you have a good day even if you are 'out there on the edge' LOL
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Bill wrote:
They had to close due to lack of interest. Everyone was staying home watching the Bible on the History Channel.
PTL!
You rock with that one!
Gorath

Comstock Park, MI

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Rockford Construction bought the building and the Lingerie store next door. They plan to put something else there but haven't announced what it is yet. My guess is they will end up knocking down the CiniMini and building something new there.
Gorath

Comstock Park, MI

#7 Mar 28, 2013

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Paul wrote:
Hey Shoeless--one has to wonder about someone who wonders about someone that does not know anything about the subject or their reason for asking. Without getting into specifics there has been some leagal issues in the past in regard to this place, thus the question.
Hope you have a good day even if you are 'out there on the edge' LOL
The edge is the place to be more people should try it, but they get to caught in the ways of the world.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 29, 2013
Bill wrote:
They had to close due to lack of interest. Everyone was staying home watching the Bible on the History Channel.
PTL!
Yeah, that must be it.....the Pepsi Generation is getting long in the tooth....lol.....
Sandi

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Jul 19, 2016
Where did the people who used to go there go?
Idea Maker

Harrah, OK

#11 Jul 22, 2016
Bill wrote:
They had to close due to lack of interest. Everyone was staying home watching the Bible on the History Channel.
Some people say "that's how it was in the old days". That people used to have strong values, but now they don't.

Hogwash. People have always been sleezy.
Sharon Sharealike

Holland, MI

#12 Jul 28, 2016
Gorath wrote:
Rockford Construction bought the building and the Lingerie store next door. They plan to put something else there but haven't announced what it is yet. My guess is they will end up knocking down the CiniMini and building something new there.
Probably another fricking craft beer joint. Ooops, I meant crap beer joint.
Idea Maker

Columbus, OH

#13 Aug 15, 2016
Sharon Sharealike wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably another fricking craft beer joint. Ooops, I meant crap beer joint.
Do you work for Anheuser-Busch?
topfun2017

Lowell, MI

#14 Thursday Aug 10
Sharon Sharealike wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably another fricking craft beer joint. Ooops, I meant crap beer joint.
As it turns out, it IS another craft beer joint!! I'd take the old business any day over just another brewery!
Isnt That Special

Holland, MI

#15 Thursday Aug 10
Sandi wrote:
Where did the people who used to go there go?
If you ask "Bill", obviously they went to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 21 hr T-Man 2,992
Does anyone remember The Red Lion restaurant in... (Jun '16) Aug 3 Steveo 3
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) Aug 3 Fun Facts 635
topless maid in gr (Jul '08) Jul 30 Billy Barry 30
News Michigan lawmaker proposes bill banning Sharia Law Jul 27 Ampman 14
News 18-year-old shot by Grand Rapids police during ... Jul 27 White Priv 9
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Jul 27 Lena Gomez 52

Hudsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudsonville Mortgages