United States

#1 May 3, 2013
Canada Free Press- CNN reports that al Qaeda was involved in the Benghazi attack

It had nothing to do with a movie. Now the left will join us in questioning the Obama administration. Ya, right!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#2 May 3, 2013
Clinton was a failure....... Obama too......

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 May 3, 2013

Soooo ... if SIB were still here she'd just chalk this up to Obama's naivety I suppose, and then continue banging on her anti-capitalism drum, willingly letting a sitting president and his administration get away without a question on what appears to be not only incompetence but blatant lies in an event where 4 Americans died at the hands of terrorists.

This event makes Watergate look like a pillow fight, and the liberals continue to pretend it's no big deal. Disgusting example of the moral void of liberalism. Anything for the cause.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 3 hr Kyle 2,443
News Convicted murderer Wayne Stevens released from ... (Nov '07) 9 hr Wayne 105
Will Obama Rethink Taking In Syrian Refugees NO... Nov 25 Who 22
Poll What about Obama's wife? (Aug '10) Nov 25 Al Poker 372
Poll Who do you support for President? Nov 25 good grief anyhow 25
Local Politics Do you approve of George Heartwell as Mayor? (Feb '12) Nov 24 TheKaisho 28
News WZZM13 - Plainfield Skating Rink closes (Jul '07) Nov 24 jmac15285 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudsonville Mortgages