Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of...

Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery

There are 793 comments on the WOODTV.com story from Jun 19, 2014, titled Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery. In it, WOODTV.com reports that:

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich Today is June 19th, but it's more than that. It is a date that is celebrated as the day when enslavement ended in America back in 1865 and is also known as Juneteenth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOODTV.com.

Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#867 Aug 16, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
I've debunked every lame baseless right winger, T-bagger claim you've posted here stupid. If you want me to continue I'll gladly do so. Why don't you just crawl back to where you came from you big pussy and hide behind your fat momma and STFU because YOUR day here was over along time ago. How about putting that in your pipe and smoke it. Big bad me is why you're so ornery isn't it a**hole? I'll tell you another thing. You're lucky YOU can hide here on Topix because if you opened your big mouth like you do here in public someone is going to take a good swift kick and put their boot up your fat azz. That's a fact. When you start feeling froggy again stupid, just name the place and time. You won't be there but I told you what you can do.
LOL!!! Typical classless, ill-educated liberal tantrum, pipsqueak.

It's all you've got an all you can come up with - some hilariously delusional rant about great feats of debunking that never happened, the obligatory troll last resort of STFU, and the spineless promise to kick someone's arse that we all know will never happen.

Here's a factual rundown of your latest goofy tantrum:

• You can't name a single thing you've debunked in regards to my posts or anyone else's.
• Polling and public opinion is offering evidence you cannot match that liberals are going to get their hats handed to them in upcoming elections, effectively pounding the final nail in Obama's embarrassing coffin.

• Between the two of us I'm the only one who has ever shown up - TWICE - to a face to face meeting of people from Topix. You and the troll formerly known as "Bob" can only get yourselves so frustrated by your cowardly trolling that a few times a year you're brought to making baseless threats to beat people up whom you can't beat with facts. Not only is that about the ultimate in sheer stupidity, but there isn't a person here who would believe you'd actually show your cowardly mug in public.

The rest of your troll fest was just the same predictable ignorant ranting from a loser too old to be acting like you do, but too stupid to stop himself. About all you can claim by posting here is that it's likely the only attention you get in your miserable. loserly life, and even when it's getting your hat handed to you it's better than being ignored.

Package you up and slap a "Useful Idiot" sticker on your sloping forehead, because you are about as standard a model of progressive tool as ever existed.

Now unless you have something remotely related to facts and the topic of discussion, you can sit there like the clown you are and think about what kind of loser it takes to be over 50 and posting the kind of idiotic garbage you do every day.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#868 Aug 16, 2014
BTW:

http://news.yahoo.com/photos-ferguson-officer...

Six months before he shot and killed some black thug walking down the center the street , police Officer Darren Wilson earned a commendation for his “extraordinary effort in the line of duty.”

Meanwhile, 10 minutes before poor, innocent little Michael Brown got plugged, he was robbing a convenience store and assaulting an innocent citizen.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/15/ferguson...

Debunk that, b*tch. LOL
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#869 Aug 16, 2014
Oneal wrote:
b*tch.
Lol I don't back down from challenges, even if its from a piece of white trash inbred loser like yourself. You say you've put out offers before and you were disappointed? Sounds like you'll drive my way then right? Since you're talking big today, how about taking a driver over my way stupid? I won't mind so much then giving you the beating you've always wanted and deserved. Here's your chance to make good on it Stupid. By the way you mention Bob. Bob sure had his way with you. He had you tied in knots. It was funny how you'd get all pissed off, spend hours on Topix, trying to impress someone, ANYONE. Now its me doing the same thing. You're a joke. Tying you in knots and pissing you off has been easy, even fun.. You're no different now than you were with him. Bob made you look like the ignorant low life you are and now you're doing with me same stupid shit you were famous doing with him. I'll bet he got you so frustrated you finally told him you'd meet him and then either showed up at the wrong place and time (on purpose) or just hid in your basement. Oops your trailer doesn't' have a basement does it?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#870 Aug 16, 2014
Hmmmm, seem pippy boy forgot his challenge to me and how he suddenly disappeared?? And I wasn't the first and only one who challenged him. Cowardly pippy needs to go hide behind mommy once again and see if she can school him in playing nice with others. DA
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#872 Aug 16, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I don't back down from challenges, even if its from a piece of white trash inbred loser like yourself. You say you've put out offers before and you were disappointed? Sounds like you'll drive my way then right? Since you're talking big today, how about taking a driver over my way stupid? I won't mind so much then giving you the beating you've always wanted and deserved. Here's your chance to make good on it Stupid. By the way you mention Bob. Bob sure had his way with you. He had you tied in knots. It was funny how you'd get all pissed off, spend hours on Topix, trying to impress someone, ANYONE. Now its me doing the same thing. You're a joke. Tying you in knots and pissing you off has been easy, even fun.. You're no different now than you were with him. Bob made you look like the ignorant low life you are and now you're doing with me same stupid shit you were famous doing with him. I'll bet he got you so frustrated you finally told him you'd meet him and then either showed up at the wrong place and time (on purpose) or just hid in your basement. Oops your trailer doesn't' have a basement does it?
What the hell kind of pathetic old asshat threatens to fight someone and then asks that they drive to you in order to do it?

Do you even have a driver's license, Squeak? Can't you afford a car?

http://news.yahoo.com/police-protesters-clash...
Ferguson declares a curfew due to ignorant, angry black people destroying their own community.

Angry black people promise to flaunt the law and ignore the curfew.

I'm not sure who's more of an ignorant mess and danger to themselves, the idiot black criminals in Ferguson, or the idiot white trash retard in Dirtstick Acres Retirement Village.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#874 Aug 16, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when all those white people rioted and looted when OJ was acquitted? Yeah, neither do I.
LOL ... do you recall the rifle and riot gear-clad police force for all those angry Tea Party rallies?
No? hmmm....

Even with the media's remarkable insistence in painting these crazed black Ferguson rioters as "peaceful", and the Missouri police force's amazing patience, the ill-educated racists just can't help themselves from behaving like criminals.
Dr X

Littleton, CO

#876 Aug 16, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Typical classless, ill-educated liberal tantrum, pipsqueak.
It's all you've got an all you can come up with - some hilariously delusional rant about great feats of debunking that never happened, the obligatory troll last resort of STFU, and the spineless promise to kick someone's arse that we all know will never happen.
Here's a factual rundown of your latest goofy tantrum:
• You can't name a single thing you've debunked in regards to my posts or anyone else's.
• Polling and public opinion is offering evidence you cannot match that liberals are going to get their hats handed to them in upcoming elections, effectively pounding the final nail in Obama's embarrassing coffin.
• Between the two of us I'm the only one who has ever shown up - TWICE - to a face to face meeting of people from Topix. You and the troll formerly known as "Bob" can only get yourselves so frustrated by your cowardly trolling that a few times a year you're brought to making baseless threats to beat people up whom you can't beat with facts. Not only is that about the ultimate in sheer stupidity, but there isn't a person here who would believe you'd actually show your cowardly mug in public.
The rest of your troll fest was just the same predictable ignorant ranting from a loser too old to be acting like you do, but too stupid to stop himself. About all you can claim by posting here is that it's likely the only attention you get in your miserable. loserly life, and even when it's getting your hat handed to you it's better than being ignored.
Package you up and slap a "Useful Idiot" sticker on your sloping forehead, because you are about as standard a model of progressive tool as ever existed.
Now unless you have something remotely related to facts and the topic of discussion, you can sit there like the clown you are and think about what kind of loser it takes to be over 50 and posting the kind of idiotic garbage you do every day.
It's "she" and she's 30 and lives in Muskegon where she attends community college.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#878 Aug 17, 2014
Really wrote:
Hmmmm, seem Stupid boy forgot his challenge to me and how he suddenly disappeared?? And I wasn't the first and only one who challenged him. Cowardly Oneal needs to go hide behind mommy once again and see if she can school him in playing nice with others. DA
Lol OStupid says he would meet you for a blow jhob. You'll be there wont' you? Bring some of your friends too lol
Really

Wyoming, MI

#879 Aug 17, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol OStupid says he would meet you for a blow jhob. You'll be there wont' you? Bring some of your friends too lol
Hmmmm, NOW you want to be a pimp????? You have some serious issues there boy. Better get some help. And by the way? Next time you throw out a challenge, try being brave and meeting said challenge or shut up and crawl back under your rock. OR you could continue with your cowardly ways and just disappear and hope everyone forgets that you got your hat handed to you without a single blow being struck! Hahahaha
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#880 Aug 17, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Has slavery ended?
TARES
In many ways Ghetto type non-Christian under-class Blacks have gone from plantations in the Deep South to the Government Welfare Plantation, especially for those Blacks living in Section 8 government housing and currently rioting and looting in Ferguson, Missouri.
WHEAT
Conservative Blacks on the other hand are doing well, Blacks like Clarence Thomas, Walter Williams and Hermann Cain and many others who believe in hard work, morality, family values, self help and self discipline.
Excellent points.

The ability as a people succeeding in America is as wide open for blacks as it is any other race, and some blacks have taken advantage, but they haven't done so by rioting in the streets, blaming white people for their own lack of initiative and discipline.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#882 Aug 18, 2014
Updated 3:14 a.m ET.

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon is sending the National Guard to Ferguson to help restore order. He signed the executive order after another night of violence.
Because of safety issues related to the unrest, all schools in the Ferguson-Florissant School District are closed Monday. A statement on the district's website reads, "We are planning to receive and support our students as soon as possible." The new school year was to begin last week but was postponed until Monday.

---

As if black kids don't already have a problem getting an education on their own, now their mob-mentality, and those of their parents, are resulting in their own schools to be closed.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#886 Aug 21, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to personally thank the black residents of Ferguson for showing the world why blacks have been and should continue to be stereotyped. What a PERFECT example of a group of people refusing to hold one of their own accountable for their own actions and instead, blaming whitey for murder. Ignore the fact the idiot just committed strong-armed robbery, forget about the fact that instead of following the officers direction, the fool chose to attack the officer and tried getting his gun. Nope. That had nothing to do with it. I'm sure the poor black kid couldn't hear the cop screaming at him cuz he was deaf. I'm sure he was walking home from volunteering his time at the local food pantry, amazingly fitting that into his busy school schedule and ran across a racist cop with a crystal clean record. Yeeeeeah, that sounds accurate!
Tuesday two supporters of the police officer under so much scrutiny were verbally attacked and threatened by angry "peaceful" protestors as they tried to exercise their own right to freedom of speech.

Ironically, the same police that have been protecting the angry mob's right to freedom of speech quickly ushered the pro-Wilson supporters away, citing "it was for their own protection".

Amazing. Seems in asshat libbieland the pee-throwing wheel gets the social justice grease (as long as said pee-throwers are black).

Well, about all these racists and property destroyers have managed to do, aside from take the focus off the ongoing Obama scandals, is close up every business in the area as well as their own kids' schools - well, and set their fight for "equality" back about 50 years in the eyes of most common sense citizens watching and shaking their heads.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#888 Aug 22, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! We all know that actions speak louder than words and those "peaceful protesters" including the rioters and looters are showing the world THEY are the true racists. Hmm....what if a white guy tried to beat up a black cop then claimed racism when he got shot? He could I assume but we'd never hear about it. Because your average citizen with average brain intelligence would understand that it wasn't the cops fault. Don't want to get wet? Don't live on a boat!
Couldn't agree more.

Notice the usually over-opinionated progressive troll is keeping his distance from this thread now, as is the only other remaining liberal. There's really nothing they can say at this point. The hypocrisy and sheer lunatic radicalism of the d-bags says it all.

The democrats needed their Trayvon Martin "victim" outrage to gin up the racists who always stupidly buy into the same dumb game. Obama and Swillary's popularity is bottoming out, and they're looking at another mid-term waxing. What better way to get the angry racists back on the plantation than to advertise another "poor innocent" black kid's sad demise, as if poor young black kids aren't getting massacred by their own kind every damned day, while the same "oh-so-concerned" social radicals completely ignore that little inconvenient reality.

Advertisement is the perfect description for what the media and the democrats have done with the death of this black thug. Political advertisement. They should have a disclaimer after every newscast with Obama stating, "I approve this message". That's about as much concern as the d-bags have for these blacks getting shot for acting like thugs and criminals. Nothing but political/social bonuses.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#890 Aug 22, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. Even the MO governor Nixon opened his mouth and said the cop should have been prosecuted! I'm sure his motive wasn't political...,hahaha. He would have had more of my respect (which is none) if he had simply said "I need your vote and I'm willing to sacrifice my own ethics and integrity for it!" I would have thought Pole Runner went to Ferguson to support the peaceful racists but that fool is too stupid and lazy to actually doing anything constructive, even if it's to fraternize with other fellow liberal hypocrites.
You have to actually posses ethics and integrity in order to sacrifice it, and from all evidence liberals abandoned any claim to either when they sold their soul to Obamacare, if not well before.

Liberals don't fraternize with their Useful Idiot trolls. They just gin them up and let them run around like poo-flinging cowards from the security of their computers. Pipsqueak isn't even worth a liberal's time.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#891 Aug 22, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. Even the MO governor Nixon opened his mouth and said the cop should have been prosecuted! I'm sure his motive wasn't political...,hahaha. He would have had more of my respect (which is none) if he had simply said "I need your vote and I'm willing to sacrifice my own ethics and integrity for it!" I would have thought Pole Runner went to Ferguson to support the peaceful racists but that fool is too stupid and lazy to actually doing anything constructive, even if it's to fraternize with other fellow liberal hypocrites.
All the facts on this shooting and what lead to it aren't even out yet (except the lies and other b.s. you're getting from faux blows and other white trash spin machines you're getting your "facts". from), but yet you've been on here for the last 10 days sounding off with rants condemning and blaming the victim, his family, the protestors and anyone and everyone else you hate, as if you have all the facts. Just why and how are you so much in the know Jethro? Sounding off when you don't have all the facts and I guess that makes you the big mouth I say you are - doesn't it? Then you claim not to be a racist; that you're only expressing your 1st amendment rights? LOL now that IS a laugh ... Good thing you're able to do all this while hiding behind your keyboard in the confines of your little trailer, all safe and sound. Your a whole lot safer there than you'd be if you were voicing in public or on the street in Ferguson what you do so well on Topix. But then again white trash inbreds like you will never learn they, will they?

And another thing, Jethro, the vast majority of protestors in Ferguson have been peaceful, law abiding and orderly. This is well documented. Its also fact that the vast majority of protestors have not condoned the actions of the few who've caused the trouble. This is the case despite how this shooting went down and how the police historically have conducted themselves in that community. As a whole, the police are not deserving of the respect they think they have coming to them. Not in the least. The blacks in that community have some LONG standing legitimate grievances that are now coming to the forefront. And I'm not talking about blacks who are law breakers. I'm talking about average, law abiding blacks who've been the victims of harassment by the police historically.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#892 Aug 22, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
And another thing, Jethro, the vast majority of protestors in Ferguson have been peaceful, law abiding and orderly. This is well documented. Its also fact that the vast majority of protestors have not condoned the actions of the few who've caused the trouble. This is the case despite how this shooting went down and how the police historically have conducted themselves in that community. As a whole, the police are not deserving of the respect they think they have coming to them. Not in the least. The blacks in that community have some LONG standing legitimate grievances that are now coming to the forefront. And I'm not talking about blacks who are law breakers. I'm talking about average, law abiding blacks who've been the victims of harassment by the police historically.
The vast majority? What about the rest? You know, the pee-throwers and the rock-throwers and the looters and the thieves. What about the molotov cocktail-throwers, the police-attackers, and the fact these "mostly peaceful" rioters forced the closing of businesses and their own community's schools? I guess those things have been "well documented" also.

What about the citizens of that community who can't even use their own streets, or go to stores or places of business, or even send their kids to school? You mean such a small minority of criminals caused all that?

reality check:

Somehow I can't see you or the Daily Kos taking the same tolerant attitude had any one of those things even been rumored to have happened at a Tea Party event (not that it ever would). Just imagine if a GOP rally were to result in police having to be called in, let alone looting and molotov cocktails.

It seems rather farfetched to think that Al Sharpton or Nancy Pelosi would remain stoic and reserved as they mention how the crowds of white people carrying "I'm white and I'm proud" signs and a white supremacy group calling for the death of Eric Holder were just a "small minority" and not at all representative of conservatives as a whole. Imagine if Tea Partiers were to throw pee at police officers!

Had any ONE of the criminal, angry, racist and completely ignorant actions of these black mobs been committed by a group of white conservatives for any reason and at any event YOU, pipsqueak, would the first to post your critical outrage and you damned well know it, you miserable little cowardly hypocrite.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#893 Aug 22, 2014
BTW, Mr Show Us The Facts. Here's your opportunity to practice what you preach and provide some verifiable FACTS on the history of the conduct of the Ferguson police force.

I've read some of the citations of how the Ferguson police have conducted themselves, and from what I can tell it's a bunch of black citizens unhappy with being policed by white people.

There's a lawsuit against the Ferguson police for tasing a guy who was running around naked. I'm sure that guy was just minding his own business and not at all wacko.

There's a whole bunch of complaints from black people who've been pulled over for "DWB" - Driving While Black. Like that isn't the common excuse used by every shitty black driver across the country!

There's also a comical statistic that illustrates how 80% of the traffic stops and arrests are of black people in this community. Of course they don't exactly tell you that the vast majority of people now living in that community are black so the statistics are actually rather common sense.

Aside from that there's some Huffy Post drudged-up dirt on the police force with the typical "alleged" and the supposed "victim's family cited" unverifiable articles. Considering the amount of "alleded" police infractions any community could cite when asking black people about the cops, it's rather telling that this particular community can only come up with traffic stops, and a couple other things.

I hope you have something more than Huffy post-generated smear articles "eyewitness" citations to back your claims of a history of Ferguson police abuse, Squeak.

Now, provide us with the facts. Do it!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#895 Aug 22, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
reality check:
Somehow I can't see you or the Daily Kos taking the same tolerant attitude had any one of those things even been rumored to have happened at a Tea Party event (not that it ever would). Just imagine if a GOP rally were to result in police having to be called in, let alone looting and molotov cocktails.
Got news for you stupid. What you've described has happened at t-party events ... and another thing, had there been a shooting of a white unarmed kid by black police and then a bumbling, bull shit response by the police in the hours and days afterwards as to what occurred and why, along with a long history of black police harassment of whites, you better believe there would be hoards of white punks in the streets looting,vandalizing businesses and throwing bricks and rocks at police. The only difference is YOU wouldn't have been there though because you'd be hiding safely in your trailer and being your usual big mouth racist self with a keyboard.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#897 Aug 22, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Got news for you stupid. What you've described has happened at t-party events ... and another thing, had there been a shooting of a white unarmed kid by black police and then a bumbling, bull shit response by the police in the hours and days afterwards as to what occurred and why, along with a long history of black police harassment of whites, you better believe there would be hoards of white punks in the streets looting,vandalizing businesses and throwing bricks and rocks at police. The only difference is YOU wouldn't have been there though because you'd be hiding safely in your trailer and being your usual big mouth racist self with a keyboard.
Tea Partiers have thrown pea on cops??? Tea Partiers have broken in a looted stores??? Tea Partiers have thrown molotov cocktails???

LOL ...

Gosh, I hate to do this, but:

http://www.texasgopvote.com/issues/restore-fa...

Black police officer shoots unarmed WHITE VETERAN. I white veteran just coming back from fighting for our country!! A veteran for God's sake ... not some some juvenile delinquent thug who just finished robbing a store for some cheap-ass stogies. A VET!

I don't recall the national guard needing called into Orange to stave off violent mobs of angry white people. I don't recall incendiaries being lobbed at the police, or businesses being looted, or schools needing to be closed.

I don't recall non-stop media coverage over this, and the DOJ making great public fanfare in going down to "bring justice" for this unarmed white veteran gunned down by a black officer with a history of violence.

Obviously, you never even heard of this event.

We'll be waiting on this PROOF of "what I described happening at those events", as well as your proof of the history of the Ferguson Police.
Blackhorse

Holland, MI

#898 Aug 23, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>

We'll be waiting on this PROOF of "what I described happening at those events", as well as your proof of the history of the Ferguson Police.
I would not hold your breath if I were you Oneal. Pipedream has never given one word of proof for any of his claims. He has a hummingbird a$$ and an alligator mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truly Disturbing Racism and The Silence That Fo... 12 hr Gville Jim 9
Local News Women (Apr '09) Sun T-Man 2,823
News Donald Trump defends use of "sch****ed" against... (Dec '15) Sat MrsMrs90 89
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Sat MrsMrs90 6
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sat MrsMrs90 1,141
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) Sat MrsMrs90 613
Is Obama a hypocrite? Jan 13 Gville Jim 49

Hudsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudsonville Mortgages