pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

False Faux Nose Story On Pledge of Allegiance Results in Death Threats.

It is well known to many that Fox News serves up lies on a daily basis. Sometimes the lies appear to be blatant distortions or outright falsehoods. Other times they are the result of sloppy reporting. Some of the lies are harmless, some are maddening, and some can prove deadly for those affected by them. What happened after Fox News reported on a Sioux Falls, SD school board decision on saying the Pledge of Allegiance is an example of the latter.

See Video!

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/22/fox-n...
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should go back and look at YOUR posts to see "mean spirited rhetoric" and "labels". Projecting again are you Blue? You and Sassy must be related.
Don't take it personally. They're just running out of ammunition and are resorting to "feelings". Let em have a good cry.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
False Faux Nose Story On Pledge of Allegiance Results in Death Threats.
It is well known to many that Fox News serves up lies on a daily basis. Sometimes the lies appear to be blatant distortions or outright falsehoods. Other times they are the result of sloppy reporting. Some of the lies are harmless, some are maddening, and some can prove deadly for those affected by them. What happened after Fox News reported on a Sioux Falls, SD school board decision on saying the Pledge of Allegiance is an example of the latter.
See Video!
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/11/22/fox-n...
"It was a result of a video." Nuff said Poop? You lay off that hard stuff today or you might get runned over on your way to the mailbox.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

setrlvr wrote:
<quoted text>
"It was a result of a video." Nuff said Poop? You lay off that hard stuff today or you might get runned over on your way to the mailbox.
A BOGUS Fox News story on the Pledge that triggers death threats to school board is no small potatoes eh $hit-4-brains? Only in your pin head mind I guess. What do you suppose BOGUS means? No wonder what they say about faux nose making people stupid. You're a perfect example. Fixing stupid isn't possible.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
A BOGUS Fox News story on the Pledge that triggers death threats to school board is no small potatoes eh $hit-4-brains? Only in your pin head mind I guess. What do you suppose BOGUS means? No wonder what they say about faux nose making people stupid. You're a perfect example. Fixing stupid isn't possible.
REGARDLESS of what the doctor told your mother, there might be hope for you. I will repeat what I said before, "The attack was the result of a video" in the hopes that your comprehension skills suddenly catch up with your mouth.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Whether the BOGUS Fox News story involved a video of the school board meeting or the actual real time school board meeting is not material. The fact is Faux News reported BOGUS false information which resulted in death threats to the school board members. What part of that don't you understand Stupid? If you don't get this, then read the f'g article and watch the video. The POINT IS Faux NOSE is a sham news agency and always has been.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Sorry, you are just a waste of time and energy.....don't include me in your bitterness.....
Then do us all a favor, go play on the national boards where they must be "nicer" to you. yeah, like that happens!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

setrlvr wrote:
<quoted text>
REGARDLESS of what the doctor told your mother, there might be hope for you. I will repeat what I said before, "The attack was the result of a video" in the hopes that your comprehension skills suddenly catch up with your mouth.
Must be you forgot the pipester can't follow a road map let alone a conversation. He's a waste of time and good air.
pipedream loves pollack

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

give each other head much?
OhOhObaama

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

I listened to both the people that broke the story on Fox trying to figure out how they could have blamed fox.

So why would they bother trying to figure it out live on air, if they did all this incorrect reporting.?

That dude is so full of it, he never watched fox anyway, total dweeblett.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

On Fox: Sarah Palin weighs in on the “nucular” option and appears to be speaking in tongues
November 24, 2013

http://freakoutnation.com/2013/11/24/on-fox-s ...

Sarah Palin weighed in on the filibuster rule changes on Sunday, suggesting that Senate Democrats are involved in a conspiracy to distract from other issues during Thanksgiving dinner. Or something.

On Fox News, host Chris Wallace pointed out to the half term Governor of Alaska that President Obama has faced more than twice the filibusters on nominees than his predecessor.

Watch the Video. Its hilarious! You be the judge – the translation is lost on me.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

pipedream wrote:
On Fox: Sarah Palin weighs in on the “nucular” option
Yeah...that's almost as funny as Obama and his 57 states and Pelosi with her '500 million jobs lost'.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

On Fox & Friends:‘Curious timing’ that Iran came ‘out of nowhere’ to distract from Obamacare

Fox News host Steve Doocy and anchor Bret Baier seem to think that problems with Iran suddenly popped up out of nowhere, but then again, when their focus is solely on Obamacare, then doing two things at once is lost on them. Texas Senator John Cornyn reached the same bizarre conclusion. It’s as if Republicans all secretly meet in a warehouse to decide what response to give to oppose anything the President does.

After the historic agreement to limit Iran’s nuclear capabilities, both agreed that Obama’s timing was questionable in announcing the deal. Which is saying that Obama manipulated 6 different powerful countries in order to distract from Obamacare’s problematic website.

http://freakoutnation.com/2013/11/25/on-fox-f...

Faux nose comes out of nowhere again. See the VIDEO! This is your news source baggers and you're Damn Proud of it, aren't you!
OhOhObaama

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

What do you expect from a lying cheating disgrace of a dictator the useful idiots voted in backed up by propaganda media that dare so no wrong against the oh so perfect Obama.(just like China or North Korea)

What is soooooooooooooooooo stupid is those websites go after fox and friends, lol, really ?

T-Party is the most American of all, you should listen for once. T Party has more courage than any of any those lib freaks you love and worship.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

And you, Jenison, are a perfect example of a Faux Nose shill. Dumb, ignorant and stupid. Your contribution is greatly appreciated by the GOPher society.
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

pipedream wrote:
On Fox & Friends:‘Curious timing’ that Iran came ‘out of nowhere’ to distract from Obamacare
It isn't working.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

You don't work Lil Stinker that's for sure. No one changed your diapers yet today?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

NO Surprise here. Faux OPINION, no facts.

New Study: The Fox News Obsession With ObamaCare Is Nearly Off The Scale – Literally

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

The Pew study also included another angle that affirms the strident bias of Fox News. The substance of the coverage that Fox gave to ObamaCare was almost entirely dominated by opinion. The study reported that “when it came to commentary and opinion versus reporting or fact-based statements,” Fox News coverage was 97% opinion. It may be safe to assume that the other 3% was reporters identifying themselves and asking the audience to stay tuned for more “after a word from our sponsors.”
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

You're a broken record that nobody can fix so when your name comes up I just know I'm gonna see excuses and profanity...BORING....The Five is on though so go crawl under your rock now.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Only real losers like you keep going back to replay a video or to read about themselves getting beat up. Yep that's you dumb-dumb and isn't it pretty?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hudsonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance