Protesters target CSM Group and Ritse...

Protesters target CSM Group and Ritsema Associates, saying workers...

There are 2 comments on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Feb 2, 2012, titled Protesters target CSM Group and Ritsema Associates, saying workers.... In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

The Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters has a dispute going with construction work it claims fails to provide area standard wages and benefits to all workers on some projects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

“dam censorship ###### me”

Since: Mar 08

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Feb 3, 2012
who cares...let them protest.
they wont answer any of your questions.
you call the mi regional council of carpenters and get no response.
the protesters are not carpenters.
the protesters are hired.
you dont hear carpenters complaining.
the protesters try to create havoc on the jobsite...interfering with other trades.
blowing whistles and marching chants.
they single out a very small company ...lol...cracks me up.
the protesters looks like bums...who is going to respect that.

whoever is behind it has a lot of money....and if its union money....well the union carpenters are fools for letting them spend thier money and all that time for nothing.

its starting to smell like a covert partisan thing because who in thier right mind would invest so much into something that would yeild so little.

smear campaign at its best.
Anonymous

Kalamazoo, MI

#2 Aug 25, 2013
The other guy is correct. i'v talked with them. they are paid workers off the street.

This is not a protest. it is a waste of union worker wages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump triumphant! 1 hr Idea Maker 9
News Food Town closing temporarily 13 hr lamber kroger sho... 2
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 15 hr tom wingo 2,499
Review: Motorhomes 2 Go Fri wtf 2
News Two DNR rangers charged with poaching in Oceana... (Apr '08) Aug 27 Fabian Vasquez 88
Bike licenses for road maintenance Aug 26 knobhead 5
Review: TerryTown RV Superstore Aug 26 RVer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudsonville Mortgages