Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about all races.

Posted in the Hudsonville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Nice! I remember blue jeans and flannel shirts... When I moved back from Maine, I could not return to the old neighborhood so Newaygo County is for me. Now though, my job is not only working from home but also travel throughout the Northern Michigan on both sides of the State. I like my mobile office life......
I also have a job where I get to make deliveries around the northern lower from Manistee to Alpena all the way to the UP love it. Its not UPS or Fed-Ex or anything like that. Yep it was always blue jeans and flannels the original grunge look. I even wore old fatigue shirts that my brother had brought back from his time in the service.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>I also have a job where I get to make deliveries around the northern lower from Manistee to Alpena all the way to the UP love it. Its not UPS or Fed-Ex or anything like that. Yep it was always blue jeans and flannels the original grunge look. I even wore old fatigue shirts that my brother had brought back from his time in the service.
And that is the way it was back in the day......
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Now, i'm a slave to dutch hip-hop......lol....
Clompin' Hoppin' maybe?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>Nope Batch my class started at EK in 1970 the gym was still under construction. We must have covered some of the same ground. Apparently Bob didn't get around much or he is just to young. Whats a leisure suit?
I got fortunate and transferred up here to Traverse in Dec 2011 thru my job, it is so nice to be out of the city. I used to look out my kitchen window and see the neighbors house about 10 feet away now I look out my kitchen window into my own section of woods.
I didn't get around much, and you never saw a leisure suit?

Besides jeans and flannel shirts, what was the Dutch style back in those days? Wooden Shoes with three inch heels?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Clompin' Hoppin' maybe?
Wait till those old dutchboy haircuts take off...lol...
why they rghetto

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Overview of Ghetto Mental Retardation

Mental retardation or intellectual disability,(MR/ID), exists in children whose brains do not develop properly or function within the normal range. There are four levels of retardation: mild, moderate, severe, and profound. Sometimes, MR/ID may be classified as other or unspecified. Mental retardation involves both a low IQ and problems adjusting to everyday life.
Mildred

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

why they rghetto wrote:
Overview of Ghetto Mental Retardation
Mental retardation or intellectual disability,(MR/ID), exists in children whose brains do not develop properly or function within the normal range. There are four levels of retardation: mild, moderate, severe, and profound. Sometimes, MR/ID may be classified as other or unspecified. Mental retardation involves both a low IQ and problems adjusting to everyday life.
sounds like Bob from Big Rapids and the gays
Bobs friend

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Yo mama, Mildred!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Clompin' Hoppin' maybe?
Much of Hip-hop delivers too many of the wrong messages and glorifies the wrong lifestyle......too few to look up to, and it plays up to too many conforming young people....
J Hasher

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Billy Jack wrote:
Anyone I see acting ghetto will get a baseball bat planted firmly against their skull...
Yo, shut the #### up with your stupid comment
Latinluver

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

We'll I can tell you it depends on most latinos and black people face issues while white people have the color card . I few aguilares a city in El Salvador I heard many things that I child should not hear saw things that people fear an what America calls the ghetto is no close to the hell I seen as a child many like this to make a point an it brings me shame to see this
ghetto fabulous

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

rval is ghetto

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Hudsonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hudsonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••