Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord?

Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord?

Created by Sak on Jan 7, 2012

346 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, her apartments are ghetto & full of criminals

No

York creek

Grand Rapids, MI

#62 Apr 30, 2014
I am a young professional, and I live in York Creek. The facilities are actually very well maintained. Any issue I had with my apartment was assessed the same day that I reported it. I couldn't find a nicer place for the money anywhere. If you aren't afraid of a little diversity, it is a great place to live. The complex has a ton of families in it. Sure, there are occasional issues, but with 1700 units, you cannot expect every tenant to be perfectly well behaved. York Creek also has a security person on duty all night who does a great job. I feel safer in York Creek than I do downtown.
York creek sucks

Huntsville, AL

#63 May 1, 2014
York creek wrote:
I am a young professional, and I live in York Creek. The facilities are actually very well maintained. Any issue I had with my apartment was assessed the same day that I reported it. I couldn't find a nicer place for the money anywhere. If you aren't afraid of a little diversity, it is a great place to live. The complex has a ton of families in it. Sure, there are occasional issues, but with 1700 units, you cannot expect every tenant to be perfectly well behaved. York Creek also has a security person on duty all night who does a great job. I feel safer in York Creek than I do downtown.
"I feel safer in York Creek than I do downtown."

Is that because the York Creek criminals commit their crimes downtown before returning home to York Creek?

http://woodtv.com/2014/05/01/grpd-shot-fired-...
Jussayin

Jenison, MI

#64 May 2, 2014
Where do you expect the low lives to reside if not places like York Creek? I doubt their welfare checks, ADC, and food stamps will be adequate at the Amway Grand. Terry Lynn Land doesn't force anyone to live in her real estate holdings. She just makes them available.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#65 May 3, 2014
Jussayin wrote:
She just makes them available.
Land and her hubby are bagger GOPhers and could care less about what white trash think who can't afford the rent in York. Maybe if you realized your status in life is the result of being on all fours all the time in front of faux, Glenn and the koch bros, your miserable life would improve.
Judy

Battle Creek, MI

#66 May 5, 2014
I would fear for my life if I lived in one of her apartments.
Grandma

Wyoming, MI

#67 May 5, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Land and her hubby are bagger GOPhers and could care less about what white trash think who can't afford the rent in York. Maybe if you realized your status in life is the result of being on all fours all the time in front of faux, Glenn and the koch bros, your miserable life would improve.
You should really try shopping your phaggotry somewhere else. No one here is buying it.
LandC

Wyoming, MI

#68 May 14, 2014
Terrri doesn't own them, her fathers business partners own them.
As far as York Creek and the rest of the complexes they own and manage, it is the people who live there that trash them.
If you don't like living here,.....Move Out!
Stop your whining, get a job, and take some responsibility for your actions!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#69 May 15, 2014
LandC wrote:
Terrri doesn't own them, her fathers business partners own them.
As far as York Creek and the rest of the complexes they own and manage, it is the people who live there that trash them.
If you don't like living here,.....Move Out!
Stop your whining, get a job, and take some responsibility for your actions!
Wrong again trailer park guy. Land and her husband own and manage them. Try harder next time.
LandC

Wyoming, MI

#70 May 15, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again trailer park guy. Land and her husband own and manage them. Try harder next time.
WOW, thanks again for proving that you are an ignorant troll.
You certainly don't have to try harder at proving yourself to be an idiot!
It just comes out naturally in every post.
Have you ever thought of doing some research on a subject before you make a complete idiot of yourself?
You might want to think about that next time before you post.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#71 May 16, 2014
You should probably do a little research yourself trailer park guy BEFORE you open your big mouth.

Michigan GOP Senate candidate Terri Lynn Land has deep pockets

http://www.mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/...
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#72 May 16, 2014
U.S. Senate Financial Disclosures of Terry Lynn Lands and her husband Dan Higma

https://efdsearch.senate.gov/search/view/annu...
LandC

Wyoming, MI

#73 May 16, 2014
pipedream wrote:
You should probably do a little research yourself trailer park guy BEFORE you open your big mouth.
Michigan GOP Senate candidate Terri Lynn Land has deep pockets
http://www.mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/...
So, you're mad at them because they have money, and you don't?
Grow up!
Maybe YOU should get off your lazy ass and do something with your worthless life instead of expecting handouts from the government!
Do some research yourself!
Get a JOB!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#74 May 16, 2014
LandC wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're mad at them because they have money, and you don't?
Grow up!
Maybe YOU should get off your lazy ass and do something with your worthless life instead of expecting handouts from the government!
Do some research yourself!
Get a JOB!
Lol ... Is that all you got Jimbo? Posting lies, smear and misinformation about me because I made you look stupid again? You're a real piece of work. That white trash attitude explains why you've been a loser your whole life.
Sandy

Stevensville, MI

#75 May 16, 2014
LandC wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're mad at them because they have money, and you don't?
Grow up!
Maybe YOU should get off your lazy ass and do something with your worthless life instead of expecting handouts from the government!
Do some research yourself!
Get a JOB!
He is too busy dreaming of pipe, just ignore him
Really

Wyoming, MI

#76 May 17, 2014
How on earth could anyone post "lies, smear and misinformation" about Pippy? Pippy posts enough lies, smears and misinformation to cover everyone, including him/her/it.
Outrageous

Caledonia, MI

#77 Jul 23, 2014
Another crime spree ends at York Creek today. These apartments are havens for thugs and criminals. Terri Lynn Land should be ashamed of herself.
asterblue

Grand Rapids, MI

#78 Jul 24, 2014
Not only is she a slumlord, she is dumb, rude, full of herself (without cause), incompetent, unprofessional and just an all-around idiot. That's coming from a conservative Republican. Wouldn't vote for her if she was the only person on the ballot.
Arthur

Holland, MI

#79 Jul 24, 2014
She's a joke. How can anyone take her seriously. She's just clueless.
Shes awful

Lansing, IL

#80 Jul 30, 2014
She's just rude and awful. She doesn't seem very intelligent or very well informed either.
Wellthereugoagai n

Wyoming, MI

#81 Jul 31, 2014
Outrageous wrote:
Another crime spree ends at York Creek today. These apartments are havens for thugs and criminals. Terri Lynn Land should be ashamed of herself.
Obviously you have never owned rental property, or even owned property.at all.
Thanks for the completely idiotic comment.
When you get off from your section 8 housing program, and stop living off from us tax payers, let us know what you think.
York Creek was a very nice place to live when it was first built. And then the liberal government FORCED them to allow you section 8 people in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 11 min intothegrv 2,631
News Alleged Salvation Army poser who invaded home, ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1
republican farce must stop . . . it's over GOP 1 hr Go Blue Forever 12
Poll Worst celebrity ever May 24 Idea Maker 7
Hot Sauce In Her Bag Swag! May 24 Idea Maker 23
News Book about boy in dress causes stir at Michigan... May 24 Idea Maker 29
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) May 23 Idea Maker 1,070
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudsonville Mortgages