President Hypocrite Demands You All G...
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#21 Nov 7, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
When compared to the homophobic posts above yours, I'm fairly sure that any thing I type will seem to normal people as completely rational......
So on the subject at hand?
Yeah, it's all Obama's fault. The Party of No has ALWAYS been willing to negotiate.....
It wasn't the GOP who made a point to publicly state "we will NOT negotiate until the spending bill is passed", so it seem in fact to be the democrats who are "The Party of No".

Your irrational response to my question is all the evidence any "normal" person would need to define you. You did that to yourself.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#22 Nov 7, 2013
Bob wrote:
Yeah, it's all Obama's fault.
I'm glad you finally understand that, pippybob. The party of 'no compromise' owns this train wreck completely. The dems in Washington know this even if you don't and they are shaking in their shoes over the trip to the woodshed they're going to get from the voters over this next year.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#23 Nov 7, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you finally understand that, pippybob. The party of 'no compromise' owns this train wreck completely. The dems in Washington know this even if you don't and they are shaking in their shoes over the trip to the woodshed they're going to get from the voters over this next year.
Our health system needed addressed before Obama was elected in '08, but it was FAR from the leading concern for most Americans, who were clearly more concerned with jobs, the economy, the war on terror and securing our borders. Not wanting to let a good manufactured crisis go unexploited, the democrats ginned up a bunch of astro turf outrage over a subject that was not even in the top 5 on most American's mind and set about destroying our health care system, convincing the easily-duped that they were in immanent peril without a complete government takeover.

So now that they've performed all sorts of political theater, LITERALLY everything from accusing republicans of pushing grandma over a cliff, to strapping bombs to their chests and blowing up children (those were actual quotes from democrats), forced an unread law down Americans' throats that predictably is resulting in higher costs and cancelled plans, THEY ARE JUST NOW WORRIED ABOUT THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THEIR ACTIONS ONLY BECAUSE IT MIGHT COST THEM THEIR PRECIOUS POLITICAL CAREERS.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#24 Nov 8, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't the GOP who made a point to publicly state "we will NOT negotiate until the spending bill is passed", so it seem in fact to be the democrats who are "The Party of No".
Your irrational response to my question is all the evidence any "normal" person would need to define you. You did that to yourself.
Feel free to come up with any new version of history if it fits your needs........

Spending bills? In the last year, both the House and Senate passed their own budget plans. The House used the same tired Ryan approach while the Senate's included over 110 amendments attached by both parties. Not so amazingly, the heroes that killed off any chance at a reconciliation of these two budgets were TP darlings, Senators Cruz and Lee.....

Health Insurance Reform? In their last attempt at so-called negotiations..... Senator Cruz instigated a TP House revolt to defund the ACA. It was an either or matter with no negotiation allowed. Only after the President told them to stuff it and the polls showed who was getting the blame, these same TP patriots decided they wanted to delay it.

But I can see why you say that it's all the president's fault because he won't negotiate.......

Thank you for so clearly showing what you consider "negotiate"!
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#25 Nov 9, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to come up with any new version of history if it fits your needs........
Spending bills? In the last year, both the House and Senate passed their own budget plans. The House used the same tired Ryan approach while the Senate's included over 110 amendments attached by both parties. Not so amazingly, the heroes that killed off any chance at a reconciliation of these two budgets were TP darlings, Senators Cruz and Lee.....
Health Insurance Reform? In their last attempt at so-called negotiations..... Senator Cruz instigated a TP House revolt to defund the ACA. It was an either or matter with no negotiation allowed. Only after the President told them to stuff it and the polls showed who was getting the blame, these same TP patriots decided they wanted to delay it.
But I can see why you say that it's all the president's fault because he won't negotiate.......
Thank you for so clearly showing what you consider "negotiate"!
Bob, you can point to all the usual political wrangling you want. However, you cannot erase the footage of Obama standing arrogantly before the media and stating, "I will not negotiate with the republicans". It was an astonishing comment, especially from the president.

If you were even slightly moral and honest you'd have to admit that if a republican had made that divisive comment, you and your fellow ankle-biting progressives would be making as big a political stink of manufactured outrage as you possibly could.

So spare us the drama about people being less than impressed with a US president, who recently publicly refused to negotiate with republicans, preaching, "can't we all just get along?" hypocrisy.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#26 Nov 9, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, you can point to all the usual political wrangling you want. However, you cannot erase the footage of Obama standing arrogantly before the media and stating, "I will not negotiate with the republicans". It was an astonishing comment, especially from the president.
If you were even slightly moral and honest you'd have to admit that if a republican had made that divisive comment, you and your fellow ankle-biting progressives would be making as big a political stink of manufactured outrage as you possibly could.
So spare us the drama about people being less than impressed with a US president, who recently publicly refused to negotiate with republicans, preaching, "can't we all just get along?" hypocrisy.
I've already promised not to vote for the guy again....

What more do you want?

Your selective outrage is predictable to a fault!
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#27 Nov 9, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What more do you want?
What outrage?

You must have missed the talking point coming from this week's liberal vote-harvesting manifesto. It reads ... ahem .... "ANY FURTHER COMMENTS FROM THE RIGHT THAT REMOTELY SMACK OF I TOLD YOU SO IN REGARDS TO THE TRAIN WRECK OUR OWN REPRESENTATIVES CALL 'HUMPTY DUMPTY CARE' WILL HENCEFORTH BE MET WITH FABRICATED ACCUSATIONS OF BEING OVERLY GLEEFUL IN THE FACE OF AMERICA'S SITUATION".

Therefore, as a conservative it has been deemed by your heroes that I am indeed not outraged, but overly gleeful that HumptyCare is every bit the total disaster I predicted it to be.

You really should check your sources before coming on here and parroting old and outdated rhetoric, Bob.

LOL
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#28 Nov 9, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
What outrage?
You must have missed the talking point coming from this week's liberal vote-harvesting manifesto. It reads ... ahem .... "ANY FURTHER COMMENTS FROM THE RIGHT THAT REMOTELY SMACK OF I TOLD YOU SO IN REGARDS TO THE TRAIN WRECK OUR OWN REPRESENTATIVES CALL 'HUMPTY DUMPTY CARE' WILL HENCEFORTH BE MET WITH FABRICATED ACCUSATIONS OF BEING OVERLY GLEEFUL IN THE FACE OF AMERICA'S SITUATION".
Therefore, as a conservative it has been deemed by your heroes that I am indeed not outraged, but overly gleeful that HumptyCare is every bit the total disaster I predicted it to be.
You really should check your sources before coming on here and parroting old and outdated rhetoric, Bob.
LOL
LMFAO......

No outrage, just reduced to typing in all caps!

Don't forget BENGHAZI!!!!
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#29 Nov 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO......
No outrage, just reduced to typing in all caps!
Don't forget BENGHAZI!!!!
You have nothing actually interesting, factual or remotely subject-related to add.

Stop trolling.
Really

Grandville, MI

#30 Nov 10, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing actually interesting, factual or remotely subject-related to add.
Stop trolling.
Good luck with that. Bobby has no clue how to play nice with others so he will just continue to ankle bite. He and the pipester do it so well, don'tcha know?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#31 Nov 11, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trolling.
I would suggest you slap your Mother for not teaching you that you get just as good as you give Ms. Snarky!
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#32 Nov 11, 2013
Bob wrote:
I would suggest you slap your Mother
Leave it to the left to promote disrespect and violence against one's parents. Stay classy you dbag degenerates!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#33 Nov 11, 2013
Before you could display any disrepect You'd have to know who your real daddy is lil stinker. Good luck with that.
Really

Grandville, MI

#34 Nov 11, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to the left to promote disrespect and violence against one's parents. Stay classy you dbag degenerates!
They really aren't worth getting all riled up over. They live to nip at the ankles of people they disagree with and disrespect. But, in order to respect others, you really should respect yourself first. We both know bobby/pipester have zero respect for anyone or anything.
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#35 Nov 11, 2013
The title of this post shows how imbecilic the rightwingnutteabigots have become and why we won't tolerate them anywhere.
Really

Grandville, MI

#36 Nov 11, 2013
imaginaryfriend wrote:
The title of this post shows how imbecilic the rightwingnutteabigots have become and why we won't tolerate them anywhere.
Bobby/pipester, afraid to post under your own hateful names so you use something else? We knew you were cowards, but even you are taking it to new heights! Keep it classy there cowardly lions.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Grand Blanc, MI

#38 Nov 13, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trolling.
At the gas station he works at, in Mecosta, Time and Newsweek...... That is where he learns it..... It is right next to Barn Yard Fun......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Grand Blanc, MI

#39 Nov 13, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What more do you want?
No wonder you work at a gas station, you don't know the Constitution.... Obama can't run again..... You from Detroit or something?
Dr X

Rochester, MI

#40 Nov 13, 2013
Where's Lee Harvey Oswald when we need him?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#42 Nov 14, 2013
Dr X wrote:
Where's Lee Harvey Oswald when we need him?
According to your beliefs, stoking the fires that your type will be enjoying some day........

In more ways than one, that should give you a warm feeling!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 1 hr T-Man 2,651
Government and Green Energy 4 hr Idea Maker 31
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 5 hr Idea Maker 1,073
republican farce must stop . . . it's over GOP 6 hr Idea Maker 17
Gorilla Shot Dead 7 hr Idea Maker 35
News Booming again: West Michigan's economy is on a ... 7 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
Brexit is America's advantage 7 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudsonville Mortgages