Comments
2,761 - 2,780 of 2,837 Comments Last updated Saturday Aug 23
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2796 Jan 31, 2014
"Levity's always necessary happiness."

"There's nothing like a good laugh."---true unknown quote is all.

"Laughter and imagination's thankfully forever."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2797 Jan 31, 2014
"Smile, it increases your face value."--so very true always, daily.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2798 Jan 31, 2014
"Happiness is whatever you want it to be."-----So very true regarding anything that truly makes all of us people very happy, daily.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2799 Jan 31, 2014
"There's no male in me, only female."-----So very very true about me, and always will be too.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2800 Jan 31, 2014
"Constant dirty minds are ultimately about us, not other people."

"Excessive politics can destruct souls."----So very true, and ultimately to me, always and forever will be true.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2801 Feb 11, 2014
"Always only be gentle with animals and children."--------As they're truly simply always and forever so very worth always only being very kind and gentle with, and always truly will be too.

"Never threaten or wish death on anyone, extremely cruel."-----So very very always true, regarding every single one of us humans, daily.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2802 Feb 11, 2014
"Always forgive, as bitterness destructs."--------Meanin g truly always forgive, daily, deep within your heart and soul, truly always wishing all other people only much great health and many great happiness blessings from our true world saviors God and Jesus.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Hampton, VA

#2803 Feb 15, 2014
"You can't always be the aggressor and bullied, simultaneously." -----Regarding myself, I say, if always playing both the aggressor and bullied, at the same time, then that person's really being nauseatingly creepy, and miserable. Thus, I confirm their exiting my life, asap, for adamantly refusing allowing my life's being totally miserable, too.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Hampton, VA

#2804 Feb 15, 2014
"Everyone has strengths and weaknesses."------Again, also so always very true, as just like my truly despising ever calling any people ugly, trashy, or loser, I feel the exact same about dumb or stupid used towards anyone, too. Always will feel that way about it, too.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Hampton, VA

#2805 Feb 15, 2014
"Fictional characters are convenient or fun, but ultimately fictional."-------Like for example, just because people aren't always perfect, it most definitely doesn't make them bad people, villiannesses or villians. No way at all.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Hampton, VA

#2806 Feb 15, 2014
"Don't constantly apologize for yourself."

"I won't apologize for myself."

"Wish all happiness, not sadness."

"Jealousy's destructive. Wish everyone great happiness and health instead."

"Everyone deserves self-esteem."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Hampton, VA

#2807 Feb 15, 2014
"Always strive cautiousness of what said or done."-------I know I do, daily, and always and forever will do so, too.

"Whatever big steps taken, always ensure accompaniment of God and Jesus."-----Again, also always so very very true, daily.

"Whoever said the human race was logical?"-----quoted from the famous movie "Star Trek 4", and also so very true, daily, as part of learning dealing with life's truly realizing it won't always and forever make sense.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Hampton, VA

#2808 Feb 15, 2014
"Life's not waiting for the storm to pass. It's learning to dance in the rain."----------So also very true, and it's also very true that becoming a better, stronger person through God and Jesus, daily, doesn't mean you can constantly neaten, meaning metaphorically clean up every single thing in life, as you'd always like it, nor does it mean life will ever always constantly be perfectly neat, clean, or logical.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Onancock, VA

#2810 Mar 5, 2014
"Smile, don't frown."-----Something for us all to recall, daily, always.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Onancock, VA

#2811 Mar 7, 2014
"Focus ultimately on positive."------So also always very very true for all of us people, daily.

"Christian men are the only way to go."--------I truly and fully thank my world saviors God and Jesus for the Facebook dating service which helped me find a very good, very christian, and very handsome boyfriend like Sean for me, and always will.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2812 Apr 3, 2014
"Belief or non in God's a rightful choice. I choose belief."-------I and my whole family choose honest, not pretend belief in God, our true world savior, and we always and forever will, too.

"Never threaten or wish death upon others."-----For instance, famous actress Bette Davis, whom despised other famous actress Joan Crawford, while they were both alive, quoted she was glad after Joan died. I think that's nothing but cruel, ungodly, and sad is all, most definitely something I'd truly, honestly never ever do, towards anyone, no matter who they are, or what they've ever done to me.

"I won't apologize for myself."------To nobody, at all, ever, no matter what, I'll most definitely never ever apologize for myself. No way at all, not ever.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2813 Apr 3, 2014
"All are welcome within free open space."----------Anywhere on the internet, like for instance, Topix, and whatever's deliberately, freely put out somewhere on the internet, all other people most definitely have the free reign to look at, without feeling the least bit guilty over, or ever apologizing for, something else I'll most definitely never ever do at all, daily. No way at all, not ever.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2814 Apr 3, 2014
"Everyone deserves self-esteem."------By that, I truly do mean everyone, and nobody's ever ever exempt from deserving full self-esteem or safety at all, ever either.

"Only God's the real one, not people."-----So very firmly true, always and forever.

"I won't apologize for myself."-------No way at all, not ever, to anyone, no matter who they are.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2815 Apr 3, 2014
"We don't need to like or be liked by everyone."

"There's a big difference between dislike and hate. I choose the first over second."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#2816 Apr 3, 2014
"Smile, don't frown."------Again, something for us all people and children to truly recall, daily.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A long-time cafe in the East Hills are may close 3 hr Dominic 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 15 hr Go Blue Forever 1,328
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 19 hr Phil 13
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sat kookierecluse 936
Meet The Press Sat Go Blue Forever 3
why war with isis? Fri Colonel Sanders 15
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) Fri Colonel Sanders 9
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Ottawa County was issued at September 01 at 3:19AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Hudsonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hudsonville News, Events & Info