Review: Unique Models & Talen

Posted in the Hudsonville Forum

Mya

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Feb 27, 2013
I love to model 3things to discribe my self is adventure livening and afraid and I'm a fraud of the future and I'm 13 years old
Ginger

Holland, MI

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Mya wrote:
I love to model 3things to discribe my self is adventure livening and afraid and I'm a fraud of the future and I'm 13 years old
If you're only 13 dear, you should spend a tad bit more time in English class if you want to really make something of yourself.

Otherwise there's a child molesting catholic troll(Batch37) on 'topix' that would be more than happy for you to model for him.

Are you into lesbian sex?
Really

Kalamazoo, MI

#3 Feb 27, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're only 13 dear, you should spend a tad bit more time in English class if you want to really make something of yourself.
Otherwise there's a child molesting catholic troll(Batch37) on 'topix' that would be more than happy for you to model for him.
Are you into lesbian sex?
You have the name wrong, Ginger, that would be Bob. Oh wait, he likes little boys, sorry, my mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 wastebook 3 hr Heirich V Moelstr... 3
New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) 11 hr Chiropractor From... 227
upsy daisy 13 hr bobolinq 1
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 22 hr Sharon 9
Local News Women (Apr '09) 23 hr Casual Shoes 2,317
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? Wed No_More_Dems 106
Obama and cocaine addicts Oct 22 Leroy 11
Hudsonville Dating
Find my Match

Hudsonville Jobs

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hudsonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hudsonville