Crash on Detroit freeway kills 3

Crash on Detroit freeway kills 3

There are 3 comments on the ClickOnDetroit story from Aug 18, 2013, titled Crash on Detroit freeway kills 3. In it, ClickOnDetroit reports that:

Authorities say a two-car crash on Detroit's Lodge expressway has killed three Grand Rapids-area men and injured two other people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClickOnDetroit.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 19, 2013
well this is a change.

people killed in Detroit and there are no guns or gangs involved??

Time to crack down on cars they kill too many Americans every year. Lets Ban the car lets have better background checks for car buyers, better driving testing. time to end the carnage.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Aug 19, 2013
To kill three people with a rear end collision at highway speed requires a substantial closing speed. If one car is going 60, the rear-ender must be doing 90mph. It really is a crime to use a vehicle as a weapon. Charges will be filed when the investigation confirms negligent behavior.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

#3 Aug 20, 2013
Avg speed in Detroit is 80 mph

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Trump is running for prez 3 hr Gville Jim 6
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 5 hr JOJO 1,079
News a Very conservativea platform, Pence VP pick me... Mon DR X 29
Local News Women (Apr '09) Jul 25 T-Man 2,668
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) Jul 22 Idea Maker 11
Politics aside, I'm sick of Beyonce Jul 22 Idea Maker 1
News Woman hospitalized after wild high-speed chase ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Hudsonville 1

Hudsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudsonville Mortgages