Holland's Hispanic population growing

New census numbers show how the Hispanic population is growing, both in West Michigan and across the country. Full Story
Who

Wyoming, MI

#381 Aug 8, 2013
Cletus Snow wrote:
Holland's crime rate and welfare rate are growing as well. Look at the gang activity there now. That was unheard of 10 years ago. What used to be a nice town has turned into a cesspool. The tulip festival we knew twenty years ago is all but destroyed. Most of these vermin are likey illegals.
I tried to warn people about letting the brown people take over in past topics about this subject - and got called 'racist' for doing so.

I have it on good authority, from liberals, that "brown people are not, in any way, detrimental to the cities and neighborhoods they move into".

I warned that holland would soon become like g.r., dumptroit, lapsing, messkegon, and colored-ma-ZOO who's brown populations are destroying those cities.

Low income housing and HUD homes are all liberal welfare flophouses that cater to the losers in our society, most of which are criminals. I call them ghetto starters.

I guess the people of holland just need to suck it up and accept it because they obviously do alot of complaining about it but no one cares enough to do anything about it because they fear being called a lousy name.

Brown people know this, and they're using your vanity against you.

This the true face of the 'diversity' that liberals preach, a 'diverse' society that's all brown.

Enjoy it, embrace it and shut the hell up if none of the people of holland intend to do anything about it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#382 Aug 8, 2013
Those damn mexicans...er, liberals...er, mexicans...er, liberals........
Longhorn

Humble, TX

#383 Oct 30, 2013
My family has been living in Texas for almost ten years. We want to move back to Michigan, where we are originally from to be closer to family and to get away from the Hispanic population down here. I am so upset to read that Hispanics have made their way into Holland, Michigan. We thought about relocating there, but not anymore. I have had to deal with these people for years now, and I refuse to live anywhere near a large Hispanic population ever again. Most of them are loud, obnoxious, live off of the government, are in gangs, and/or are involved in criminal activity. We deal with illegals all of the time down here in Texas. They are a disgrace to this country. Granted, there are some Hispanic families who are normal, contributing members to society, but they are the exception.

Since: Jul 13

Holland, MI

#384 Oct 30, 2013
I'm Hispanic, and I am one of the very few who is married, works hard to support my family, and doesn't reproduce like rabbits. I agree with most people on here, I cannot stand the ones who let their kids run around without supervision, letting them get into everything. And the ones who don't speak English...man, one of my biggest issues. But that doesn't just relate to Hispanics. I've had countless Asians who come into my work, and don't speak one word of English, and they expect you to be psychic and know what they want.

Ok, I'm done ranting for now.
disco stu

Holland, MI

#385 Oct 30, 2013
Then dont move to west michigan.

there. problem solved.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#386 Oct 30, 2013
Probably a nice addition.....fix these albino, dutch kids...that glow in the dark....
GreedRapids

Fenton, MI

#387 Oct 30, 2013
Holland is looking more and more like Aurora IL. Hispanics are all Mexican Indians and the white hicks, but Holland hicks are CRC hicks which is worse cuz that's a hick with added Pilgrim element.

I get a kick out of West Michgan's ONE religion (CRC) and how that one religion has one Ethnicity (NORTHERN Netherlands Dutch)
bonds77

Cadillac, MI

#388 Oct 30, 2013
I don't know about hicks...

But Holland was all Andy of Mayberry, lemonade on the porch, everyone was straight, there was no crime, everyone was well off...before those Mexicans showed up.

Well, that is, before they were invited to pick the blueberries. For cheap.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#389 Oct 31, 2013
bonds77 wrote:
before those Mexicans showed up
and the ignorant Canucks....
bonds77

Holland, MI

#390 Oct 31, 2013
bdwg wrote:
<quoted text>
and the ignorant Canucks....
Or those that don't even live in Holland....
Street Cred

Holland, MI

#391 Feb 5, 2014
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to warn people about letting the brown people take over in past topics about this subject - and got called 'racist' for doing so.
I have it on good authority, from liberals, that "brown people are not, in any way, detrimental to the cities and neighborhoods they move into".
I warned that holland would soon become like g.r., dumptroit, lapsing, messkegon, and colored-ma-ZOO who's brown populations are destroying those cities.
Low income housing and HUD homes are all liberal welfare flophouses that cater to the losers in our society, most of which are criminals. I call them ghetto starters.
I guess the people of holland just need to suck it up and accept it because they obviously do alot of complaining about it but no one cares enough to do anything about it because they fear being called a lousy name.
Brown people know this, and they're using your vanity against you.
This the true face of the 'diversity' that liberals preach, a 'diverse' society that's all brown.
Enjoy it, embrace it and shut the hell up if none of the people of holland intend to do anything about it.
What's happened to Holland?
John Boy

Hudsonville, MI

#392 Feb 6, 2014
Why can't we juss all git along?
Juan Pablo Ramirez

Holland, MI

#393 Feb 6, 2014
Strange thread indeed.
The entire myth of discrimination comes from the lefts desire to foster hate and garner votes.
If minorities really want to see the truth the first step would be to stop accepting everything the left tells you.
Open eyes, look for yourself.
Its not the "whites" or the RNC or the boogie man who's "keeping" you down, its the very people who claim to help you.
They need you to stay on the democrat plantation.

Simple question- who gains the most from your feelings of discrimination ?
Simple answer- democrats running for re-election

Follow the money or in this case the power.
The truth has set you free.
bonds77

Holland, MI

#394 Feb 6, 2014
Juan Pablo=Gasser=Tom.

Must be a trend around here.
ArrrKing

Hillsdale, MI

#395 Feb 7, 2014
bonds=nonsense

The trend continues
bonds77

Holland, MI

#396 Feb 7, 2014
It's him.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#397 Feb 7, 2014
bonds77 wrote:
It's him.
so sayeth the all-knowing Bonds... Amen...
Tom2v

Zeeland, MI

#398 Feb 7, 2014
Bondsy,

You are very intuitive.

T
bonds77

Holland, MI

#399 Feb 7, 2014
Broken record again....

Look at the posts. Maybe you have a comprehension issue.
Shocka Zoolew

Holland, MI

#402 Apr 9, 2014

And here in holland, what nerve!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 6 hr Shamus 2,338
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Tue Go Blue Forever 1,565
Ladies - Make $$ w/ your feet Tue markymark4343 3
4-year-old boya s family asks driver who hit th... Tue Tah Boggin 4
And Yet Another Moonbat Insults Our Soldiers Mon Oneal 10
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Mon Dina 982
Treacherous roads, frozen pipes, and record war... Mon Sneaky Pete 2
Hudsonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]