Is committed to her Muslim faith

Says she is not proud of her country

Appears on too many magazine covers

Is treated unfairly by the news media

Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#312 Apr 7, 2014
Really wrote:
Just love how the racist bigots are always suggesting everyone else move because they have the temerity to disagree with the ignorance that is associated with bigotry. And ignorance is the polite word.
Ah yes, the party of "tolerance" on display, in all it's hypocritical color. How dare you revolt against judging someone by their skin color when you should just be put on a ship and sent back to your Dutch village.

LOL

By the way, I've decided to switch parties and become a progressive lemming so I don't have to get up and work tomorrow, or the next day, or the next ... all I have to do is get used to agreeing with incredibly ugly, angry liberal women - including pipedream.

"Hey Ho Hey Ho, da white mans is gotsta go!..."
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#313 Apr 8, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the party of "tolerance" on display, in all it's hypocritical color. How dare you revolt against judging someone by their skin color when you should just be put on a ship and sent back to your Dutch village.
LOL
By the way, I've decided to switch parties and become a progressive lemming so I don't have to get up and work tomorrow, or the next day, or the next ... all I have to do is get used to agreeing with incredibly ugly, angry liberal women - including pipedream.
"Hey Ho Hey Ho, da white mans is gotsta go!..."
I will do my best to convince you that even though they have cookies on the dark side, you would be much better off sticking with us cons :)
Hal

Holland, MI

#314 Apr 8, 2014
Obama's wife's anti-American views are deeply offensive to me.
Spare Me

Hudsonville, MI

#315 Apr 8, 2014
Oink
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#316 Apr 9, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text> I will do my best to convince you that even though they have cookies on the dark side, you would be much better off sticking with us cons :)
You kidding me? Since I converted to the party of global warming hoax, the sun is shining, the snow's melted, it's like 60 outside .... Hell, I even fired up the grill a couple times!!

I don't even have to post fact-based, linked, posts anymore. I can just channel my inner-Bob and make nonsensical comments all damned day - and if you tri-corner hat-wearin', trailer park-livin', Bible and gun-clingin' teeeee-baggersssss have a problem with that, you can just move to Europe with the rest of your pale-skinned, blonde-haired, blue-eyed ilk and suck it!

See ... it's a fricken' Utopia!! Pass the kool-ade.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#317 Apr 9, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
You kidding me? Since I converted to the party of global warming hoax, the sun is shining, the snow's melted, it's like 60 outside .... Hell, I even fired up the grill a couple times!!
I don't even have to post fact-based, linked, posts anymore. I can just channel my inner-Bob and make nonsensical comments all damned day - and if you tri-corner hat-wearin', trailer park-livin', Bible and gun-clingin' teeeee-baggersssss have a problem with that, you can just move to Europe with the rest of your pale-skinned, blonde-haired, blue-eyed ilk and suck it!
See ... it's a fricken' Utopia!! Pass the kool-ade.
Oh my! You have succumbed to the kookies and the kool ade! Well, there is still hope for you...perhaps once the midterms are over you will see the "light"?? LOL
pipedream

Holly, MI

#318 Apr 9, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my! You have succumbed to the kookies and the kool ade! Well, there is still hope for you...perhaps once the midterms are over you will see the "light"?? LOL
Lol yes Stupid Too bad. You're on the wrong side of right again. we'll see in November won't we?
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#319 Apr 9, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my! You have succumbed to the kookies and the kool ade! Well, there is still hope for you...perhaps once the midterms are over you will see the "light"?? LOL
You just don't get it. I'm serious. I've converted. The appeal to join the noble ranks of such liberal forward thinkers as Bob and pipedream ....

wait ...

I can't even type that with a straight face :)
pipedream

Holly, MI

#320 Apr 9, 2014
What are you going to do with your trailer and the white trash neighbors who look up to you, Tutu?
Fred

Holland, MI

#321 Apr 9, 2014
pipedream wrote:
What are you going to do with your trailer and the white trash neighbors who look up to you, Tutu?
Flint is a dump. Perfect example of the results of the failure of liberalism.
pipedream

Holly, MI

#322 Apr 10, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Flint is a dump. Perfect example of the results of the failure of liberalism.
So is the trailer park you live in. There's probably more white trash living in Kent county on welfare than there are in Genesee. And that's a fact.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#323 Apr 10, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
So is the trailer park you live in. There's probably more white trash living in Kent county on welfare than there are in Genesee. And that's a fact.
You racist bigot.. Don't go out without your helmet........
Wanda

Saint Johns, MI

#324 Apr 10, 2014
I think she is deranged. I see her on TV all the time yelling and screaming at people. She has an extremely poor attitude and is unpatriotic. I don't like her at all and I think she is an embarrassment to this country. She probably wants to start a civil war.
pipedream

Holly, MI

#325 Apr 10, 2014
Wanda wrote:
I think she is deranged. I see her on TV all the time yelling and screaming at people. She has an extremely poor attitude and is unpatriotic. I don't like her at all and I think she is an embarrassment to this country. She probably wants to start a civil war.
Not only are you're obviously a racist bigot like the white trash posting on this thread since it started, but you're a liar as well.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

#326 Apr 10, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>So is the trailer park you live in. There's probably more white trash living in Kent county on welfare than there are in Genesee. And that's a fact.
"There's PROBABLY more white trash living in Kent county on welfare than there are in Genesee. And that's a FACT"

This is the freak that is going to try to correct everyone else. He should stick to dancing.
Fred

Holland, MI

#327 Apr 10, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are you're obviously a racist bigot like the white trash posting on this thread since it started, but you're a liar as well.
Your post - and not hers - was the only one that mentioned race.

Must be depressing living in that crack-infested dump of an ex-city that is Flint.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#328 Apr 10, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
"There's PROBABLY more white trash living in Kent county on welfare than there are in Genesee. And that's a FACT"
This is the freak that is going to try to correct everyone else. He should stick to dancing.
Pippy thinks saying "probably" means it's a "fact". The reasoning for that is pippy has zero clue what a "fact" really is and he/she/it won't ever learn what a fact is because their comprehension skills are sadly lacking.
Phil

Ortonville, MI

#329 Apr 10, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Pippy thinks saying "probably" means it's a "fact". The reasoning for that is pippy has zero clue what a "fact" really is and he/she/it won't ever learn what a fact is because their comprehension skills are sadly lacking.
History has proven you correct once again.
pipedream

Holly, MI

#330 Apr 11, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post - and not hers - was the only one that mentioned race.
Must be depressing living in that crack-infested dump of an ex-city that is Flint.
Hey freddy boy why have you been posting in this topic under numerous identities (couple dozen at least) and IPs including Grand Blanc at one time? That little racist alter ego inside that cowardly body having fun again with proxy servers and multiple IDs eh? You should exert a more control over that little man. He's back in control again.
pipedream

Holly, MI

#331 Apr 11, 2014
freddy boy: I say at least a dozen different names and IPs and that's just on the last 5-6 pages of this thread and this thread is 4 years old. Maybe you and your alter egos ought to try and find a real job somewhere. At least someplace other than the fast food industry. Aren't you spending too much time with your racist alter ego on Topix? Such a miserable life you have freddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 8 hr Go Blue Forever 1,686
Attorney's shortchanging of State Bar scuttles ... 19 hr duh 3
MARVIN unemployment service now online (Jan '09) Feb 24 Pissed 173
Local News Women (Apr '09) Feb 24 Dumbo 2,342
Take the Presidential Competency Quiz Feb 23 DR X 4
Lake Odessa man reports intruder, shooting, bef... Feb 23 Punctuation 2
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) Feb 23 Kathy in Caledonia 12
Hudsonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:10 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:10PM
Bears Latest Free Agency News
NFL 9:44 AM
Ready to ride the Theo Riddick hype train?
Bleacher Report 8:29 PM
Latest Lions Free Agency News, Rumors
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report11:55 AM
Could Lions Use Round 1 Draft Pick on Running Back to Replace Reggie Bush?