World News Daily- U.S. 'deporting Saudi person of interest'

Posted in the Hudsonville Forum

Rob

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2013
An expert on terrorism says the Saudi national who was the original “person of interest” in connection with Monday’s Boston Marathon bombing is going to be deported from the U.S. next week.

The foreign student from Revere, Mass., is identified as 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi.

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Steve Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism told Sean Hannity of Fox News Wednesday night.

The Reuters news agency reported President Barack Obama met with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal on Wednesday, noting “the meeting was not on Obama’s public schedule.”

After that meeting was mentioned, Emerson told Hannity,“That’s very interesting because this is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens. You deport them, because they don’t want them to be embarrassed and that’s the way we appease them.”
Towel Headema

Hudsonville, MI

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Export all of them and let the sahm beotchs git there education in the caves of Afganistan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) 11 min Wisdom 230
2014 wastebook 6 hr Phil 4
upsy daisy Fri bobolinq 1
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) Thu Sharon 9
Local News Women (Apr '09) Thu Casual Shoes 2,317
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? Wed No_More_Dems 106
Obama and cocaine addicts Oct 22 Leroy 11
Hudsonville Dating
Find my Match

Hudsonville Jobs