Ada, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

When I travel down Division from Wealthy to Burton Heights, I cannot overlook the contributions that families with small businesses made to the development of the Grand Rapids community. I have a copy of the Grand Rapids Magazine; one would think that according to the Grand Rapids Magazine, that this community was developed by only the medical area on Michigan Street, and the abundance of legal personnel with local law firms. When it comes to Malays Food Market, or Damicos Market, or Wawees, Rushmans, Pastoors, Brownies, VanKalkers, Scotties, Harold Brink, Al Fast, Mulvihill, Batchelders, Baragers, Spielmakers, Kindels, Heyboer, these names are never given a second thought by the Grand Rapids Magazine; perhaps they did not have enough money behind them to be mentioned in their articles; Carole Valade should be ashamed of herself for being so insensitive to familes who have tried to make a living and benefit the Grand Rapids community.
Roger Plafkin-Plafkin Brothers-Plafkin Farms, Ada, Michigan
Heraldo

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Roger Plafkin wrote:
When I travel down Division from Wealthy to Burton Heights, I cannot overlook the contributions that families with small businesses made to the development of the Grand Rapids community. I have a copy of the Grand Rapids Magazine; one would think that according to the Grand Rapids Magazine, that this community was developed by only the medical area on Michigan Street, and the abundance of legal personnel with local law firms. When it comes to Malays Food Market, or Damicos Market, or Wawees, Rushmans, Pastoors, Brownies, VanKalkers, Scotties, Harold Brink, Al Fast, Mulvihill, Batchelders, Baragers, Spielmakers, Kindels, Heyboer, these names are never given a second thought by the Grand Rapids Magazine; perhaps they did not have enough money behind them to be mentioned in their articles; Carole Valade should be ashamed of herself for being so insensitive to familes who have tried to make a living and benefit the Grand Rapids community.
Roger Plafkin-Plafkin Brothers-Plafkin Farms, Ada, Michigan
Rog, have you ever considered applying for a job at Koezee's? You have some very unique qualifications!
OhOhObama

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I think you are missing the past.

Even in my era I watched Burton heights go from pretty good, to even worse than it was when it got really bad.

Just can't go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hudsonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••