Created by Geha on Jul 1, 2013

219 votes

Click on an option to vote

The fat guy is guilty and should be jailed

It was self-defense; Trayvon was up to no good

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61 Jul 6, 2013
Notice how HLN and CNN have backed of the venom toward George Zimmerman, Nancy Grace has taken some time off....Hate to see the queen of the bigtop, without a backup position and with egg on her heavily madeup face....lol....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#62 Jul 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Twice now, Central Florida has massively overcharged a case....Casey Anthony should have been charged with negligent manslaughter.....George Zimmerman need'nt have been charged....History may show Sanford PD was right, that night......this was for show, an expensive show.....
To begin with, I don't remember anyone referring to your first example as the Caylee Anthony situation...... It was properly called the Casey Anthony trial. No one came on these forums to say that the baby cried too much, couldn't be potty trained, or any other excuse for her supposed killing......

Imagine that. The same way that Nicole Brown-Simpson wasn't blamed for her death.

But for some unknown reason that you want to tiptoe around, George Zimmerman is given a free pass.

Perhaps you can tell us what terrible deeds would have taken place the night Trayvon Martin was shot if, and that's the whole F'ing point, had poor innocent George stayed in his vehicle instead of following him.

The answer is NOTHING!

Martin wasn't doing anything wrong. No one can offer proof that Trayvon didn't feel threatened on that night, and then decided to stand his own ground. That's because he was killed. We can't ask the dead what he was thinking, so we have to supposedly rely on the story put forth by the one surviving party.

And of course, we also are allowed to forget George's past run ins with the law while using the victim's facebook page as the only real proof that he deserved to be killed.

In Bombingham AL, his death would have been called By Natural Causes.......

Any black kid walking at night should just naturally get shot!

Location hidden

#63 Jul 6, 2013
I don't care if Trayvon felt threatened, and that is highly speculative, since George and evidence has shown everything went according to George's account....JonGood testified, just as i said 15 month's ago...that Trayvon was on top, alternating between reigning blows, slamming George's head down and trying to stifle George's cries for help....NOT GUILTY by tons.....regardless of color.....AS for Casey Anthony, what on earth are you talking about? I said they overcharged Casey, and that's why she walked, not enough evidence...not that she was'nt guilty as hell....Don't start fights that aren't there.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#64 Jul 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I don't care if Trayvon felt threatened, and that is highly speculative, since George and evidence has shown everything went according to George's account....JonGood testified, just as i said 15 month's ago...that Trayvon was on top, alternating between reigning blows, slamming George's head down and trying to stifle George's cries for help....NOT GUILTY by tons.....regardless of color.....AS for Casey Anthony, what on earth are you talking about? I said they overcharged Casey, and that's why she walked, not enough evidence...not that she was'nt guilty as hell....Don't start fights that aren't there.....
"I don't care if Trayvon felt threatened"

With many of your previous comments regarding things like the "failed social experiment" of allowing blacks to move into lily white communities, your statement shouldn't come as any surprise!

It is also exactly the entire case against trigger man George.

The wannabe cop decided to chase down an entirely innocent person, and it was his actions that resulted in the death of a person that wasn't doing anything wrong.

Cause and effect.........

Deciding to simply take the killer's word for what took place prior to any witness saw the confrontation is only an option when you're blinded by something that happened long before you even knew Sanford FL even existed!

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#65 Jul 6, 2013
Bob wrote:
The wannabe cop decided to chase down an entirely innocent person, and it was his actions that resulted in the death of a person that wasn't doing anything wrong.
Nice try, Boob. Unfortunately your theory of what happened is trumped by evidence and witness testimony in the actual case. See, if you lived in reality instead of liberal la la land you'd already know that.
Tevor

Hudsonville, MI

#66 Jul 6, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
To begin with, I don't remember anyone referring to your first example as the Caylee Anthony situation...... It was properly called the Casey Anthony trial. No one came on these forums to say that the baby cried too much, couldn't be potty trained, or any other excuse for her supposed killing......
Imagine that. The same way that Nicole Brown-Simpson wasn't blamed for her death.
But for some unknown reason that you want to tiptoe around, George Zimmerman is given a free pass.
Perhaps you can tell us what terrible deeds would have taken place the night Trayvon Martin was shot if, and that's the whole F'ing point, had poor innocent George stayed in his vehicle instead of following him.
The answer is NOTHING!
Martin wasn't doing anything wrong. No one can offer proof that Trayvon didn't feel threatened on that night, and then decided to stand his own ground. That's because he was killed. We can't ask the dead what he was thinking, so we have to supposedly rely on the story put forth by the one surviving party.
And of course, we also are allowed to forget George's past run ins with the law while using the victim's facebook page as the only real proof that he deserved to be killed.
In Bombingham AL, his death would have been called By Natural Causes.......
Any black kid walking at night should just naturally get shot!
^^^^^^^^^^
Who is this moron and who pissed in his coffee?
Jules

Portage, MI

#67 Jul 6, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't care if Trayvon felt threatened"
With many of your previous comments regarding things like the "failed social experiment" of allowing blacks to move into lily white communities, your statement shouldn't come as any surprise!
It is also exactly the entire case against trigger man George.
Cause and effect.........
Deciding to simply take the killer's word for what took place prior to any witness saw the confrontation is only an option when you're blinded by something that happened long before you even knew Sanford FL even existed!
Zimmerman has become the sweetheart of the right because he is a gun owner and he shot and killed a black "thug". Unless they dress appropriately and act white they are considered a thug. He's a hero to them. They can't send money to his defense fund fast enough! They simply adore people who do things they only dream of doing. Shooting an unarmed black kid is high of the list of many of them. At the same time they're supposedly on the side of life and the how precious life is. Well, that is until that life isn't a white one and as long as they can justify their blood lust by ripping apart their character to the point where they don't seem human at all! Their whole argument is based on the fact that a black kid shouldn't have been walking in that neighborhood. That's where it begins and ends for them.

Location hidden

#68 Jul 6, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try, Boob. Unfortunately your theory of what happened is trumped by evidence and witness testimony in the actual case. See, if you lived in reality instead of liberal la la land you'd already know that.
Never seen any trial, where people actually watched evidence and testimony, yet stick along almost racial, rather than political lines.....Alan Derchowitz was correct, this case was too weak for trial....This was a social/political generated incident, not really judicial....
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#69 Jul 6, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Are you really that stupid?
How many white people walked through that development without Z-boy calling in to the police?
Are you really that dense? How many burglaries had been committed in that neighborhood in the few months previously by young black males? Yeah, it makes total sense he'd be looking for a white guy in those circumstances.
Useful. Idiot.
Really

Grandville, MI

#70 Jul 6, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman has become the sweetheart of the right because he is a gun owner and he shot and killed a black "thug". Unless they dress appropriately and act white they are considered a thug. He's a hero to them. They can't send money to his defense fund fast enough! They simply adore people who do things they only dream of doing. Shooting an unarmed black kid is high of the list of many of them. At the same time they're supposedly on the side of life and the how precious life is. Well, that is until that life isn't a white one and as long as they can justify their blood lust by ripping apart their character to the point where they don't seem human at all! Their whole argument is based on the fact that a black kid shouldn't have been walking in that neighborhood. That's where it begins and ends for them.
It sure would be nice if you got as bent out of shape about Black on Black crime which far away is a higher percentage that white or hispanic on black. But since we already know that doesn't fit the progressive battle plan, you don't really care about black on black. Talk about hyprocrites!
Jules

Portage, MI

#71 Jul 6, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that dense? How many burglaries had been committed in that neighborhood in the few months previously by young black males? Yeah, it makes total sense he'd be looking for a white guy in those circumstances.
Useful. Idiot.
Another profiling backer. Every black person is a suspect evidently. Calling the cops on every one of them must be the only answer. Well unfortunately, you have further confirmed that the same mindset that killed Trayvon that night is prevalent throughout this country. What a warped sense of freedom you people posess. Embrace your hate and celebrate the death of a young man as another victory for your side. You're sickening.
pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#72 Jul 6, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Useful. Idiot.
Lets see the facts to support your claim. How many and how many were committed by black males? Make sure your info is credible and verifiable.
Jules

Salt Lake City, UT

#73 Jul 6, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>It sure would be nice if you got as bent out of shape about Black on Black crime which far away is a higher percentage that white or hispanic on black. But since we already know that doesn't fit the progressive battle plan, you don't really care about black on black. Talk about hyprocrites!
Please don't try to label me. The only plan I have is that we all practice humanity and treat others as we would want to be treated. And last but not least don't tell me I don't care about gang crime. Do you ever have anything concrete to add to a discussion? You hit and run these discussions with hypocrite comments and projection and then move on.

Gang violence is horrible. Way too many young men and innocent bystanders are killed each year. I spent 4 years within the correction system back in the early 2000's. Gangs, and the violence they breed, are a product of greed and pride and rise from the lack of self worth, direction and purpose. A tragedy involving race is more damaging to our core as human beings. Race-bred violence comes from a dark, dark place, born out of fear and hate. Ask any black person which one scares them more and they'll tell you the same thing. We live in a country where supposedly all men are created equal and yet the practice of open, legal racism is intertwined within the fabric of our country's history, from our early days to our recent past. Even today, the mindset that allowed legal racism is still alive and well. It's just cloaked in profiling and assuming guilt and suspicion based on a dress code or skin color.

We need to address gang violence more than we have but it's hard to do when it happens away from the suburbs and retail parts of our downtowns. Would you be ok with the city raising your taxes so they could put more resources and police officers in troubled areas? I would be. So don't question my level of concern when it comes to gang violence and murders. I'm not one who pretends it isn't happening as long as it doesn't happen in my neighborhood. Are you?
Really

Grandville, MI

#74 Jul 6, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't try to label me. The only plan I have is that we all practice humanity and treat others as we would want to be treated. And last but not least don't tell me I don't care about gang crime. Do you ever have anything concrete to add to a discussion? You hit and run these discussions with hypocrite comments and projection and then move on.
Gang violence is horrible. Way too many young men and innocent bystanders are killed each year. I spent 4 years within the correction system back in the early 2000's. Gangs, and the violence they breed, are a product of greed and pride and rise from the lack of self worth, direction and purpose. A tragedy involving race is more damaging to our core as human beings. Race-bred violence comes from a dark, dark place, born out of fear and hate. Ask any black person which one scares them more and they'll tell you the same thing. We live in a country where supposedly all men are created equal and yet the practice of open, legal racism is intertwined within the fabric of our country's history, from our early days to our recent past. Even today, the mindset that allowed legal racism is still alive and well. It's just cloaked in profiling and assuming guilt and suspicion based on a dress code or skin color.
We need to address gang violence more than we have but it's hard to do when it happens away from the suburbs and retail parts of our downtowns. Would you be ok with the city raising your taxes so they could put more resources and police officers in troubled areas? I would be. So don't question my level of concern when it comes to gang violence and murders. I'm not one who pretends it isn't happening as long as it doesn't happen in my neighborhood. Are you?
Nice try ace at spinning my commment. I was NOT talking about gang crimes. I was talking about plain ordinary black on black crime. Nice try at blaming it entirely on the gangs. Never once would it occur to you to admit that black on black crime is at epidemic levels in this country. It's just easier to say, "it's the gangs." Or, "we don't have enough police protection, so raise the taxes". How about, just once, you admit that education or lack thereof plays a huge part in all this. And NO, don't blame the white man because the black man doesn't get an education. The ability is there, but you can't force someone to learn. And I don't pretend that gang violence doesn't happen anymore than I pretend that racism exists in this country. Racism is based in ignorance and fear of someone different than yourself. Tell me, do you pretend that the only racists in this country are white? I don't.
Really

Grandville, MI

#75 Jul 6, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
One more point...I don't hit and run these discussions. I just call BS when I see it and you post racist BS on a constant basis.
Jules

Salt Lake City, UT

#76 Jul 6, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try ace at spinning my commment. I was NOT talking about gang crimes. I was talking about plain ordinary black on black crime. Nice try at blaming it entirely on the gangs. Never once would it occur to you to admit that black on black crime is at epidemic levels in this country. It's just easier to say, "it's the gangs." Or, "we don't have enough police protection, so raise the taxes". How about, just once, you admit that education or lack thereof plays a huge part in all this. And NO, don't blame the white man because the black man doesn't get an education. The ability is there, but you can't force someone to learn. And I don't pretend that gang violence doesn't happen anymore than I pretend that racism exists in this country. Racism is based in ignorance and fear of someone different than yourself. Tell me, do you pretend that the only racists in this country are white? I don't.
A majority of black on black crime is gang related. A majority of black on black murder is gang related. Those are just facts. If you fail to understand that then I can't be of much help to you.

You think gangs evolve from a lack of education? Is that what you really think? Growing up poor, separated from the rest of society and without family structure has nothing to do with it? Education is just the tip of the iceberg.

Racism: a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Tell me how a minority can rule the majority? Please explain. Blacks make up 13% of the population. How is 13% of the population going to rule over the 78% which is white? Please explain to me when and how, specifically, your freedoms have been impeded on by members of the black race.
Really

Grandville, MI

#79 Jul 7, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
A majority of black on black crime is gang related. A majority of black on black murder is gang related. Those are just facts. If you fail to understand that then I can't be of much help to you.
You think gangs evolve from a lack of education? Is that what you really think? Growing up poor, separated from the rest of society and without family structure has nothing to do with it? Education is just the tip of the iceberg.
Racism: a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
Tell me how a minority can rule the majority? Please explain. Blacks make up 13% of the population. How is 13% of the population going to rule over the 78% which is white? Please explain to me when and how, specifically, your freedoms have been impeded on by members of the black race.
I didn't say my freedoms or anyone's freedoms have been "impeded" by anyone of the black race, ever. I have, however, said and will continue to say that there are just as many if not more racists among blacks than there are among whites. Some of the most racist people I have ever met or spoken to are blacks. Coming from a poor background myself, I know how hard it is to "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" and move on. However, one can always choose to allow the background to drag one down OR one can choose to move on and become the person they have always dreamed of being. Is it easy? NOPE. Is it free? NOPE. Does it involve hard work and deciding that what others think of one isn't nearly as important as what one thinks of themself? YES it involves all of those. Most importantly, it involves knocking off the blame game and saying, "screw you, I WILL succeed in spite of the circumstances AND in spite of YOU." Absolutely everyone has something or someone that tries to hold us down and keep us from succeeding. The ability to succeed in spite of all that comes from the freedoms we have in this country. The fact that so many people in this country are not succeeding is NOT a result of the freedoms we have, it is a direct result of their unwillingness to work hard for what they want and to succeed in the face of hardship. I will always, always, always, help someone out who is struggling to succeed IF they are not asking for handouts and whining about their situation. NOW, you TELL me how the ability to succeed is undermined because of the color of one's skin??

Location hidden

#80 Jul 7, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see the facts to support your claim. How many and how many were committed by black males? Make sure your info is credible and verifiable.
It was reported, early on...that they had 8 burglaries committed by black male teens, in 11 months.....
pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#81 Jul 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>It was reported, early on...that they had 8 burglaries committed by black male teens, in 11 months.....
Indeed, however, the operative terms are "Reported" and "black male teens" SUSPECTED as involvement. Some "reported" crimes may indeed actually be false reports for insurance purposes. Also, in terms of ACTUAL arrests associated or related to ACTUAL crimes committed, I know of only ONE wherein it was determined that a 'Black Teen' was involved. Further, in this particular case there was also a white male teen connection. In the the bulk of the other REPORTED crimes there were no arrests made and perpetrators are actually UNDETERMINED or at best, "suspected" as black male teens. No one should make assumptions or jump to any conclusions. There is also another element that needs to be considered here is that this housing development has been running scared with prejudices and other biases wherein blacks are scapegoated as 'likely' suspects with no actual solid proof that black male teens were involved.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#82 Jul 7, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure your info is credible and verifiable.
Or what? Are you going to beat your keyboard up again, cyber tough guy?

It was reported very early on that the reason they were patrolling this neighborhood in the first place was that there were crimes being committed by young black kids:

http://the-american-journal.com/zimmerman-nei...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/zimmerman...

[Taaffe said that "young black males" were the perpetrators in the attempted robbery of his home. "We had eight burglaries in our neighborhood all perpetrated by young black males in the 15 months prior to Trayvon being shot," Taaffe said. "It would have been nine."]

Stop being purposely ignorant, pipehole. You could have searched this yourself. Instead you deny reality, having finally glommed on to a poster here who allows you to tag along on her ridiculous race-based diatribes without telling you to f-off like everyone else here has.

Pippy finally found a friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 6 hr Eyewatch 17 2,857
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Tue Wyoming Bob 1,165
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Mar 21 Sam 46
Poll Betty Ford has died. Do you care? (Jul '11) Mar 20 TheKaisho 263
are the protesters going to jump Mar 18 Oneal 66
Farmers Disposal in Dorr MI legitimate company? (Nov '11) Mar 17 laurin800 48
News Immigrant families are starving themselves beca... Mar 17 Oneal 4

Hudsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudsonville Mortgages