It was self-defense; Trayvon was up to no good

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Really

Wyoming, MI

#540 Aug 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Just Straight news...is it unreasonable to ask them to just tell it like it really happened, without any input or agenda?...Anyone recall...Who, what, where, why and when? Wonder what university's are teaching, regarding "Journalistic Integrity".....
I agree with you Blue which is why I watch very little of the news these days. I remember the days of reporting the news without interpreting it for everyone as though they can't understand what they are hearing and seeing.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#541 Aug 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Just Straight news...is it unreasonable to ask them to just tell it like it really happened, without any input or agenda?...Anyone recall...Who, what, where, why and when? Wonder what university's are teaching, regarding "Journalistic Integrity".....
It's not unreasonable at all. I think a no-spin news network would crush all the others. Hopefully someone with the ethics and morals, to say nothing of the financial clout, comes up with such a news channel and wipes all current "news" networks right off the airwaves.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#542 Aug 24, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you Blue which is why I watch very little of the news these days. I remember the days of reporting the news without interpreting it for everyone as though they can't understand what they are hearing and seeing.
Whether they realize it or not, these pro-minority agenda networks are actually driving many to checkout FOX....At least Fox reports racial event's somewhat evenly.....Yeah, i look back fondly on the evenings of Harry Reasoner and Howard K. Smith.....BTW, Much as i have defended him...George Zimmerman was a absolute fool, for touring a Gun Factory, down here, and even worse...taking photos that would be on media.....Oh well.....Four 8's...bet the house...lol...
Really

Wyoming, MI

#543 Aug 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Whether they realize it or not, these pro-minority agenda networks are actually driving many to checkout FOX....At least Fox reports racial event's somewhat evenly.....Yeah, i look back fondly on the evenings of Harry Reasoner and Howard K. Smith.....BTW, Much as i have defended him...George Zimmerman was a absolute fool, for touring a Gun Factory, down here, and even worse...taking photos that would be on media.....Oh well.....Four 8's...bet the house...lol...
Another person that is ruined by the "15 minutes of fame." And FOX, for the most part, is balanced in its reporting. I cannot stand Alan Colmes, Juan Williams, or Bob Beckel, just to name 3, but they do bring another view.
Observe

Cape Girardeau, MO

#544 Aug 24, 2013
Jules wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I don't know. Maybe pickin out a kid because he's black and calling the police on him, labeling him as a punk and calling him an a-hole, without even knowing who he is. Then pursuing him as if he were a criminal when in fact all he was doing was walking to the house where he was staying. That might be "profiling".
you answered his question. You have no idea what profiling is. Maybe Travon should not have been walking
between. Houses and stayed on the sidewalk, like NORMAL people do.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#545 Aug 25, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Another person that is ruined by the "15 minutes of fame." And FOX, for the most part, is balanced in its reporting. I cannot stand Alan Colmes, Juan Williams, or Bob Beckel, just to name 3, but they do bring another view.
I really like John Stossel, but he is on at 10 PM, Sunday nights, and that's a big TV nite.....At least Fox is reporting on most of these horrid, black on others crimes....to their credit....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 15 hr Shamus 2,338
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Tue Go Blue Forever 1,565
Ladies - Make $$ w/ your feet Tue markymark4343 3
4-year-old boya s family asks driver who hit th... Tue Tah Boggin 4
And Yet Another Moonbat Insults Our Soldiers Mon Oneal 10
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Mon Dina 982
Treacherous roads, frozen pipes, and record war... Jan 26 Sneaky Pete 2
Hudsonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]