College football roundup: Ohio State starts the chase for No. 1 vs. Buffalo

Aug 30, 2013 Read more: Detroit Free Press 1,843
Matchup: Eastern Michigan vs. Howard . Kickoff: 6 p.m., Rynearson Stadium, Ypsilanti. Read more

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#918 Apr 20, 2014
Guess i can understand the consensus on overtime, but wonder how many people would prefer 3-4 hours of watching the same game....that's gotta be a tough sell, with the majority....Chicago lost, in almost the same way, again...Seabrook smashed the Blue's Backes and will likely get sat down.....Chicago's not coming back from this....they are too injured and tired...it's okay, i understand.....Went on youtube and found Rob Ray....his fights with Twist and McSorley looked the best....Good to see that Columbus won it's first playoff game, ever.....Your legal situation there, sounds like greed is gonna kill both their golden geese...Alway's remember the case before King Soloman, of the two women that claimed motherhood of the baby?....When he ruled that the child could be halved....He knew it was the true mother that said, no....Bam....Little Easter lesson for ya.....lol....

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#919 Apr 20, 2014
i was there in 1994.. the Sabres and the Devils played a four overtime game ..It ended at 2am...There weren't many empty seats nor people writing letters to the paper complaining about the length of the game...Here is the same scenario in other sports see if you still feel that way game 7 of the NBA finals..rather than a second OT they play a game of horse...7th game of a World Series decided by a homerrun hitting contest...A pass punt and kick competition resolving that tied Super Bowl...Blue on this one you are off base...Blues Hawks was a war and it won't get any nicer in Chicago...Almost drooling in anticipation..Nice to see columbus...Blue beat white in the UB scrimage the RB's looked good... Finally the sport note that you are waiting for..New England 1-1 tie with Chicago...My buddy's step son played an awsome game...In stopage time chicago had a penalty kick ..80% of the time it's a goal ..The kid stopped it and two point blank rebounds to save the tie
The problem with a Solomanic ending to the dispute..both these ass hole ceo's say kill the baby...And they have killed the golden goose...Instead of both being winners..one will die..and if the loser appeals, and they will...maybe both die..last side with a lawyer they can pay wins?

Location hidden

#921 Apr 21, 2014
Yeah, i get the overtime deal, like i said before.....especially if you live in a freezing, up north area where nothing else goes on....lol....My rant today concerns, where is the coverage of the Boston Marathon?....After this incredible amount of media and news coverage, building up to today....I'll be damned if i can find one channel, that is gonna cover the actual race....f'ing incredible......Marketing suicide.....Seabrook got three games...seem's a bit excessive, but sadly i don't think it's gonna matter in the end.....Boston woke up yesterday, even Gauguin had a goal.....BTW, many Superbowls have ended in a kick competition....You, better than anyone, should be aware of that.....Watched a part of Michigan's spring game....did'nt see Jeremy Gallon, who was a clutch reciever....maybe he is in the draft?.....

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

#922 Apr 21, 2014
The Super Bowl that you refer to ...Norwood's kick was a natural part of the game...like the other Bills loses fair and square...So a couple days after the loss to the Giants there was a parade...downtown in the cold tens of thousands turn out..Levy and Kelly say their bits...and the crowd chants Nor -Wood..Nor -wood...If you are part of 'our' team we will love you no matter...
Gallon was a senior last season so he is draft eligible the USA today draft guide has him @#25 WR. he is a kick returner too , correct?
I don't blame the media for covering the bombing again, as opposed to the race...If the bombing hadn't occured would the media even recognized the race, maybe a paragraph at the end of the sports section... Seabrook did earn his suspension..Backes had lost the puck, seconds before, Interference, charged, boarded and targeted the head...open and shut case...Boston did what championship teams do...lose one and they make damn sure they take the next game...Game 3 will determine that series, Detroit loses and it gets hard to see them taking it...Montreal is taking advantage of Tampa's inexperence...Only Stamkos looks like he is on his game...Columbus and Dallas are in the same place as Detroit lose game #3 tonight and you are most likely done

Location hidden

#923 Apr 21, 2014
You know Bull, as a darkhorse...Gallon may be a steal for someone....He made outrageous plays, to keep the Wolverines on drives....would be killer as a slot guy....Had to go meet my new eye surgeon today....no one there could believe that after all this build up...The Boston Marathon was'nt televised....Can't F' ing believe it, and i have like 500 channels....Horrid marketing on the part of media.....Your likely right, since Backes is outta tonight's game....3 games just seemed like alot for Seabrook....Hell, maybe the Hawks are history in the first series....May need some diplomacy, in order to watch again tonight....lol...

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

#924 Apr 22, 2014
Seabrooks 3 games is a bit heavy if you view it in comparison to the no penalty called against Steve Ott...He held up enough and didn't target the head but that should have at least been worth a couple of minutes..Crawford stole that game his team has to show up in game 4...The Kings are the big suprise, not even bothering to show up...Dallas like the Hawks kept themselves in the series...The Bluejackets blew their chance...Tonight Detroit, Montreal....Visit with the eye doctor eventful?...I go in a few minutes to see the Cardiologist...that man is a trip...think Salvador Dali's slightly more reserved twin brother...he has the moustache down...well maintained handle bar...My problem with him is he don't tell me things I want to hear...I suppose it isn't his fault...Gallon could be a 4th reciever ..he is what 5'1" and wieghs 110 #?...lol...Those return skills could be make or break for him...

Location hidden

#925 Apr 22, 2014
Good to see the Hawks hold the lead throughout....Could'nt believe the Pens with 3 goals in two minutes....Hockey's penalties are more inconsistent than some other sports, perhaps they should make more use of replay, if they could keep it from slowing things down, too much.....My eye guy that i loved, retired before i was ready for the second cataract job.....New guy looks sharp and is much younger....I'm looking forward to a huge upgrade in the rt eye......Hey, my GP put me on a respiratory pill...Dilaresp....Incredible, i dropped 18-20 pounds in 3 weeks.....Used to work with a guy that had that kinda stache...rode a Harley everyday....Jeremy Gallon is like 5'8"....185 ..about Mark Duper or Welker's size....I still haven't figured out if the Jags are gonna use Dennard Robinson as a reciever or return guy.....they are a screwed up team....

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

#926 Apr 22, 2014
Jags maybe the worst run team this side of Oakland...I sure hope that Kahlil Mack doesn't get drafted by that team...Tampa might be a far better place for him to start his NFL career...Robinson is a great athlete a team that bad off should find a place for him...Hockey,s penalties are all judgement calls...The games speed makes replay a tough thing to put into place...Goals sure almost everything else you can't use it or slow the game down to a crawl..and in a series like the Hawks and the Blues guys are doing nasty little things all over the ice... put each one to a replay and you would still be in game one...lol...Besides when things get this nasty...is the best time to be playing as long as the violence doesn't get in the way of the game..to much...You dont get a medical history like mine the easy way..The Cardio doc was good to me if i don't have any issues i don't have to see him for a year...The upgrade in vision would be huge best of luck...I love the older doc's for their manner but for a surgery I'll take the younger guy...he should be more adept with new tech...

Location hidden

#927 Apr 22, 2014
Yeah, i still think the Jags, will be thee LA bound team.....Tampa is a better team, tho the Owner is a major league, assh*le.....My friend does business with him and the son.....Down here, in business you meet alot of dreadfully wealthy....some are a bit rougher, than you might imagine...lol...Have you had a history of cardio problems? Must be good getting a whole year, huh? Worked with a guy once, that's heart was operated on by DeBakky in Houston...pretty famous inventor of the artificial heart, he used to fly there yearly,,,,...Most any problem i have is due to too much time on the beach/sun, growing up....smoking too long and too much.....I get how reffing NHL is....alot like Rugby, don't you think?.....Hope the NHL guys wear, what serves as a cupp....i see alotta sticks, brought up in the nut area...lol...I gotta watch some of Redwings-Bruins tonote...also want to see if the #1 NBA East seed, can wake up...talk about meltdowns....

Location hidden

#928 Apr 22, 2014
Funny as hell....on ESPN's Pardon the Interruption...they were sayin that Duncan Keith was accused of standing over Backe and saying Wakee..Wakee..Bakee,,,,,as the refs skated up.....guy humor, eh?

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

#929 Apr 22, 2014
you definately wear a cup as a hockey player...be nutz not to protect 'em...however...you can still make them numbers ring like church bells with a well placed stick...let alone what a puck would do to them puppies ...Duncan Kieth was the guy wiped out by Steve Ott...there is Kharma after all...A hockey Ref has a ruff job...I had run up a debt at the pro shop of 'Sabreland' i worked a bunch of games as ref in a 18 and under league....My Cardio problem is called an ejection fraction...the blood is ejected from my heart at less than full volume...Dr. Dali...says most likely as a result of the Hep. C treatment...Blood pressure is still low as is pulse rate so the system is fine except for that issue...makes you fatigue easy... Anyway the Doc had threatened to take away cigars...so his blessing means at least one more year of fine maduro smokes...life is good...

Location hidden

#930 Apr 23, 2014
You don't inhale cigars, do you? My Grampa would smoke a pipe, while we were fishing....to this day, i still love that smell.....Your heart's effecting energy levels, sounds much like the end result of my COPD....i can still do many of the same chores, i just have to do everything in stages...with catching my breathe in between.....Glad i was'nt a Redwing fan, that paid for last night's game.....very lame offense....I think that series is about over....How abut those Canadians, huh?...A 4 game sweep...looks like we may get Boston-Montreal....I've never been to Montreal or Boston, but loved Paris.....I bought Cuban cigars for a relative once, in either Singapore or Bangkok, at a Department store, possibly from Japan....i recall it was a revelation to me that everyone did'nt think the same about Cuba.....

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

#931 Apr 23, 2014
You don't intentionally inhale a cigar , but it is inevitable and you do absorb nicotine so it has a cardio effect...I have had Cuban cigars, they were very good...Absolutely no guilt in smoking them...I thought it to be patriotic, burning Castro's crops...slowly. however you pay a premium for them. If you have more money than I do you might be willing to pay $10 + for a cigar.. Buy why would you when Nicaragua, Honduras and Costa Rica all grow Cuban seed cigars. ,that the Indians will sell for less than $5. The Red Wings took a turd Boston looked like they have kicked it into gear....The Blues and the BlackHawks tonight, more war ...gotta love it. The Canadians looked great, but they will have a long rest...that could be a disadvantage...San Jose has LA just about out...If Columbus wins tonight, naw I think they blew their load losing the lead in game #3.. Was in Montreal and Quebec City a few times none recently both are very pretty with a lot of nice history....Boston is too crowded..any city where traffic never moves is not for me...

Location hidden

#932 Apr 23, 2014
Know what you mean about still partially inhaling...Went to pipe tobacco for awhile when quitting cigarettes, but still inhaled....Don't mind inhaling, depending on the product....lol....I gave the cubans to my wife's Dad....he was pretty old, and had been a bigshot, in his day.....Want to see some of the Blackhawks tonight, though she has two shows, we watch....caught up to Mad Men with On Demand.....My Dad, a retired pilot...used to tell me i might like Boston, because i like San Francisco, and they both have alot of character....Since then tho....California as a whole, has really dropped in coolness....lol.....Talk about traffic....Last time we were out there, it took over 2 hours to drive across L.A. on the freeway...just a crawl and at 2 PM...so not even as bad as it usually is.....The reich is pissed as both the economy and the ACA are picking up steam....

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

#933 Apr 23, 2014
I suppose your dad is right about San Fran. and Boston having character. The same could be said about New York, Toronto and a lot of other cities. I don't think that i would do well in one of those packed in places...
Agreed it does depend on what is being inhaled...speaking of it, have you had a cigarette beyond that holiday indulgence?
I got a little chuckle reading that last line...Those nice people in the4th Reich were born pissed, they will die pissed and they will spend ever waken moment pissed...They are pissed in their dreams...the reasons they can come and go...They aren't happy unless they are pissed...But you make a good point the GOP has put all of their eggs in that one basket...And they are strident not , reform ACA or repair ACA but repeal it..that strident stance could give moderate dems wiggle room, in a political context.

Location hidden

#934 Apr 23, 2014
I have loved being in many big cities...especially Chicago as a kid...my friends and i getting off at the Randolph St. station....the smells and rush you got, coming up outta the underground....combinations of the flowerstand, bus fumes and every restaurant in the Loop.....we lived in Oyster Bay, NY...when i was in 2nd grade, but i don't recall much...Haven't had a cigarette in months....even the occasional pack, was really bothering my sleeping.....i think my new, miracle diet/respiratory pill is doing some of that....too good to be true....Been going it on the recent Affirmative Action legislation in Michigan.....I feel it has run it's course and has often become counterproductive....especiall y if the end goal is Equality.....

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

#935 Apr 24, 2014
the fact that you haven't smoked in months is a big plus for you...The pills must be helping too...What is this miracle diet?...You may have mentioned it but i am drawing a blank...The Blackhawks kept themselves alive talk about a dead even series...The Ducks are underperforming....Fluery is killling the Pens...Detroit must win tonight or it will be impossible for them to even decieve themselves any longer...In the Buffalo News...Stevie Johnson says that he is all grown up now.... I laughed, a lot... When his playing days are over he should change his name to 'Sheckie' and work the Catskills, if he hones is delivery he could be in vegas soon.
There will always be some racism, the 4th Reich lives on the white resentment for a black President...That said the Gov't is for settling large issues and law in the big picture...Trying to police every human interaction is futile...but thats what some lefties want...Affirmative action should slowly fade, that is how it is designed...The ugly PC bullsquat that is left behind will have a longer lasting stain....

Location hidden

#936 Apr 24, 2014
The miracle diet, is that pill....i think it curb's your appetite, but may effect sleeping habits....last 3 hours are wake-sleep-wake....kinda bothersome.....Yeah Blackhawks even it up, and Backes has'nt played....only one more game w/o Seabrook too....When Fluery gave up that goal, sending it to overtime, i though the Hawks game was screwed....especially because there is no NHL Channel in our bedroom....Hey, is that a true stat, that Buffalo has lost 53% of it's population, in the last 20 years? That might effect where the team may go someday....What Affirmative Action means down here...is teachers that can't teach or be fired, due to strong teacher's unions......Also, we have had many situations where, children are killed by abuse, and their Caseworker has fudged the record on fake visitations and not done the fundamental aspect of her assignment....to actually protect the kids....

Location hidden

#937 Apr 24, 2014
You know, we can train a Chimp to collect subway tokens....but, eventually we both know, he's gonna throw feces at the girl in the snack bar......

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

#938 Apr 24, 2014
In 1950 buffalo had a population of 580K currently it is 262K so it was 60 years...but that might not be a big factor in the Bills future because Erie county has had it's population remain stable 968K down to 919K...
We have the same crap here but giving affirmative action all the bame is over the top...the teachers union here serves a teacher population that it tilted to white suburban women...a decade ago the city put a plastic surgery rider on the health plan..the purpose to help out a teachers kid...hundreds of boob jobs later and you can not pry that thing from their hands...Even if the waste comes from the kids hides...The social services here are overwhelmed and case workers have seen thier ranks depleted... service cut backs to save a rich guy pennies in taxes has a role...Cut back services at the same time as you send our basic jobs overseas...it has a contribution to those problems...bottom line is for the leader of the free world ...shabby...and all the while we let the 4th Reich off the hook for that damage... the average Canadian saddled by adequate social services, we say we can't afford...is wealthier than the average American....
http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/17/the-avera...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers 8 hr Brian_G 37
Art Van Scam (Oct '08) 22 hr fuckoff 49
PathologicalLliar Sat Batch 37 in pain_... 5
News This Woman Didn't Get Any Bacon In Her Burger S... Apr 16 Gerald 48
gyrocopter subverts message Apr 16 bobolinq 1
hillary clinton - 3D Apr 15 Gville Jim 3
News Want the city to pay for your pothole damage? (Mar '08) Apr 13 sarah 53
More from around the web

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE