Tea Party Leader Defends Membership i...

Tea Party Leader Defends Membership in Facist Group

Posted in the Hudsonville Forum

pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Tea Party Leader Defends Membership In Fascist Group (VIDEO)
2013/03/20

Nothing says patriotic like good old-fashioned Fascism, at least according to the president of the Greater Fort Bend County Tea Party, James Ives. As reported by the Texas Tribune, Mr. Ivesí title before he joined the Tea party was quite different: the director of propaganda for the American Fascist Party (AFP). When confronted with this information, he wisely did not deny, but what he did say was far more revealing:

"From my point of view, it was all pro-Constitution, pro-America.

I never did anything. There really werenít enough people involved to be a gathering, let alone a rally. It was basically a scattering of people across the continent just complaining."

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/03/20/tea-p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 19 hr Literacy Check 3,332
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sun Yo Just Me Here 1,231
Making Abortion Illegal Sun Yo Just Me Here 1
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Apr 20 Selph 57
News WZZM13 - Teacher accused of molesting several y... (Jun '07) Apr 12 Thankful 20
News Missing Constantine girl found dead in cemetery (Nov '07) Apr 9 ghost 148
Bridge Card (Apr '09) Apr 1 Boldly Go 143

Hudsonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Hudsonville Mortgages