Health Dept. to conduct flu vaccine clinics

Oct 13, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Grand Haven Tribune

The Ottawa County Health Department will begin offering flu vaccine to residents next week.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
RFist333

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

I wonder how we ever made it from being cavemen.

I will never get that poison, and since they are messing with DNA, and since the DNA changes from year to year, get that government run test if you dare.
Flobus Enbiatus

Hillsdale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

What government run test?
RFist333

Scotts, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Flu Vaccine, there is no such thing, as the virus mutates every year.
They are handing those shots out with too much vigor, I consider them a test since there is no cure for the flu.
Then while being protected, all it takes is just another version of the flu and you get sick anyway.
RFist333

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

SilentRunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Most flu vaccines guard against a wide variety of influenza strains.(Remember when there was a shortage of swine flu vaccine? Health experts at that time told us that the regular flu shot would give some protection against the swine flu, but not nearly as well as the H1N1 vaccine.)
The best way to not catch the flu is to stay away from flu carriers: people. That's what I do. I haven't had a flu shot in close to 10 years and have not had the flu either before or after that shot.
I have gotten sick maybe twice , one time really bad took a few days to get rid of the fever.It was a tough one.
I just don't trust the government, in light of DNA manipulation, then sell it like a candy bar on sale.
Not to mention more of the crap is not made in USA.

Don't seem right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hudsonville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hudsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance