Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Mar 21, 2013
skipper

Grandville, MI

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Anybody got thoughts on the Common Core and/or C Scope that has wormed it's way into our schools?

When the union, the federal government and Bill Ayers all have a hand in this... it can't be good....
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Progressive (read Karl Marx) brainwashing aimed at our youth to ensure future generations of sheep, is a reality. It will only lead to a future civil war in America and the complete separation of the left and right via the vast differences in national identity. But then again, I'm for dividing up the states right now so we can avoid 60 million dead.
Rob

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2013
Dr X wrote:
Progressive (read Karl Marx) brainwashing aimed at our youth to ensure future generations of sheep, is a reality. It will only lead to a future civil war in America and the complete separation of the left and right via the vast differences in national identity. But then again, I'm for dividing up the states right now so we can avoid 60 million dead.
There will still be a problem. Some will say we have 57 states and some will say we have 50 states. Obama knew what he was doing. His goal was to cause mass confusion. Why do you think he picked Biden as his running mate?
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#4 Mar 21, 2013
These are the liberal goofballs who were making students wear burqas and teaching them how wonderful life was in Islam-practicing nations. Of course they just happened to leave out the legal stoning, honor killings and mutilation of females' anatomy that Sharia law brings with it.

Of course, when you mention stoning to morons like pipedream aka St. Stevie they envision a smoky haze in some dingy basement with acid washed jeans, mullets, a bag of Ruffles and Pink Floyd.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why war with isis? 2 hr Colonel Sanders 19
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) 2 hr Colonel Sanders 9
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 4 hr wiz 934
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 8 hr Phil 9
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... Thu Phil 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Buffalo Bull 1,326
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... Thu Batch 37 Pain Is ... 314
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Ottawa County was issued at August 29 at 9:24PM EDT

•••
•••
Hudsonville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hudsonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000