Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

His wife is a political prostitute...... What is wrong with Progressives....... They all act this way and think it is all OK.... Mental Disorder much?
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

If it was a real marriage he'd be dead by now.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

The Hillary-Wiener ticket is going to be tough for conservatives to compete with in 2016!
How can any conservative candidate run against the Hillary / Weiner campaign?

Did you see the pictures of that 23 year old Obama campaign director that he's sending his weiner pictures to?
Obama hires the "hotties"!!!!
I bet Obama stuck the wick in that!
You just know he did!
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

If Weiner were a republican his own party would force him to get lost and hopefully get help. Conversely, since this little pervert is a liberal, his party buries their head in the dirt. Liberals have lost any and all sense of morality, an Weiner is the perfect posterboy for this demented group.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
If Weiner were a republican his own party would force him to get lost and hopefully get help. Conversely, since this little pervert is a liberal, his party buries their head in the dirt. Liberals have lost any and all sense of morality, an Weiner is the perfect posterboy for this demented group.
I guess this whiny rant explains the political party represented by the likes of Mark Sanford!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess this whiny rant explains the political party represented by the likes of Mark Sanford!
You mean the Mark Sanford that lost his governorship and wound up divorced? Unlike this clown whose wife "stands by her man" because her hero is Hillary??? Figures you would approve of weiner, after all, I've been told perverts stick together.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the Mark Sanford that lost his governorship and wound up divorced? Unlike this clown whose wife "stands by her man" because her hero is Hillary??? Figures you would approve of weiner, after all, I've been told perverts stick together.
Yeah, that's the guy......

The one who had his girlfriend show up when he was recently sworn into the US Congress. The one who Republicans for that office AFTER the news of indiscretions were made public.

And FWIW, you'll have to prove that I said anywhere that I approved of what Carlos did. I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy of certain ultra-conservative drones.

Imagine the shock that you seem to be one of them!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Typo SB - "who Republicans voted for"
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The one who had his girlfriend show up when he was recently sworn into the US Congress. The one who Republicans for that office AFTER the news of indiscretions were made public.
And FWIW, you'll have to prove that I said anywhere that I approved of what Carlos did. I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy of certain ultra-conservative drones.
I don't have to prove anything to you. You approve of everything anyone EXCEPT a Republican does. Your bigoted, arrogant, racist posts prove that and I stand by what I said.
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

We should only focus on removing as many as we can the progressive Nazis who infest our beloved country. The Wiener story is but an unnecessary distraction.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the boy who lives near a sheep ranch.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Where are the liberals who want to defend this behavior? Are they normal? There is right and wrong, black and white..... No grey area.... the left is sick....... Even Bob's wife would do a Bobbit on him...... Carlos Danger......

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

What a joke wiener is, but he is getting press and that is what he wants plain and simple he is making fools of the press.
Kid quock

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Where are the liberals who want to defend this behavior? Are they normal? There is right and wrong, black and white..... No grey area.... the left is sick....... Even Bob's wife would do a Bobbit on him...... Carlos Danger......
Haven't seen one liberal defend this dork. I think it's funny as all hell personally. What a nut case.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Kid quock wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't seen one liberal defend this dork. I think it's funny as all hell personally. What a nut case.
But Clinton was a personal matter...... 19 year old oral.....
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
His wife is a political prostitute...... What is wrong with Progressives....... They all act this way and think it is all OK.... Mental Disorder much?
I wonder if Hillary will still be her idol after she throws them under the bus to protect her potential 2016 bid for potus?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hudsonville Discussions

Search the Hudsonville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 34 min pipedream 725
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 6 hr Torch14th 931
Grand Rapids Police Close The Books On An Unsol... 8 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) 8 hr mosey on downa hoedown 35
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 20 hr Arthur 78
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans Thu Oneal 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) Wed SOS in Mesa 2,293
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hudsonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••