Family of suspect in Hudson, Wis., sl...

Family of suspect in Hudson, Wis., slaying feared for their liv...

There are 10 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 23, 2008, titled Family of suspect in Hudson, Wis., slaying feared for their liv.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Police believe he shot girlfriend before going to parents' By Kevin Harter [email protected] Article Last Updated: 09/23/2008 10:21:47 PM CDT The family of Christopher S. Ledesma feared for their lives ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

A Mom

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 24, 2008
I feel bad for Ledesma's family. The anguish they must feel must be unmeasurable. Knowing you're child (or family member) killed an innocent young woman has to be incredibly hard to stomach.
Family Member Of Chris

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Sep 24, 2008
You are very right- They are still in shock that this has happened. They are very sorry that this tragedy occured.
A Mom

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Sep 24, 2008
Family Member Of Chris wrote:
You are very right- They are still in shock that this has happened. They are very sorry that this tragedy occured.
My heart goes out to them. They are innocent, just like Kelly was innocent. Please tell his parents that people are praying for them, and also praying for the rest of the family (including you). I truly am sorry you have to go through this. How awful.
friendofchrisand kelly

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2008
this is a hard time for everyone involved i feel some that knew them are not taking it as serious as it is my thoughts and prayers are with both families so many close 2 them both are still in shock and will be for some time i can not however begin to say i know what either chris or kelly's family is going threw this is just a horrific situation all around
friendofchrisand kelly

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2008
A Mom wrote:
I feel bad for Ledesma's family. The anguish they must feel must be unmeasurable. Knowing you're child (or family member) killed an innocent young woman has to be incredibly hard to stomach.
most people are not even thinking of his family and like you my heart goes out to the entire Ledesma family
A girl

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Sep 25, 2008
There have been many comments of sympathy for Kelly's family throughout the past few days. I don't think anyone who commented today is leaving them out to be mean or rude. They are just expressing that the Ledesma family also needs prayers that they too will make it through this awful tragedy.
ccc

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Sep 25, 2008
My heart goes out to the family. They called the authorities on their son....they did the right thing. He's 29. I'm sure they've had more than a few difficult times with their son.
A Mom

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Sep 25, 2008
A girl wrote:
There have been many comments of sympathy for Kelly's family throughout the past few days. I don't think anyone who commented today is leaving them out to be mean or rude. They are just expressing that the Ledesma family also needs prayers that they too will make it through this awful tragedy.
You're absolutely right. Nobody is being mean or rude by leaving Kelly out. Of course everyone's heart breaks for Kelly's family, but this article was about Christopher's family and they deserve everyone's prayers as well. The thing people have to realize is while Kelly's family is being wrapped in a blanket of support (which they should be), Christopher's family is probably being shunned by everyone around them (which they shouldn't be). His family didn't do this, and unfortunately sometimes people forget that. All I can say is this: Domestic violence HAS TO STOP!!!
Jim

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Sep 25, 2008
Great work Woodbury PD!
tranny family

Cottage Grove, MN

#12 Oct 3, 2008
we know the ledesma family to be a kind and loving family... we pray for all involved. we are all one step from a tragedy ..... our hearts break for both families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hudson officer admits using police resources fo... 7 min Vandeta 1
News St. Croix County continues to lead state growth (Mar '07) Jul 13 Vandeta 2
Racine WI Dirty DA Micheal Nieskes now St Crio... Jun '16 V for Vandeta 1
News Clark-Dickman May '16 Bud 1
Raboin Auto Repair (Apr '08) May '16 Cera1371 3
Ted Cruz Revealed, Watch Video, then Vote Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1

Hudson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance