TWINSBURG OFFICER JOSH MIKTARIAN MURDER TRIAL: Suspect's Girlfriend...

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

Defense attorneys for Ashford Thompson on Tuesday called Thompson's girlfriend as their first witness to try and explain what happened the night he shot and killed Twinsburg Police Officer Joshua Miktarian in July of 2008.
Comments
141 - 151 of 151 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Loving Mother of TWO

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Nikki H wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good that you have nice neighbors that care! That isn't so in many areas anymore. I assumed you lived in Maple too because that's what it says under your name. I forget that people are at work (myself included!) lol
LOL....
BIG BOPPER

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

1 LESS Brotha to account for & many more to go

“I will not keep my voice down!”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Norm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not up in arms about it, I agree with you. I'm saying there are unsavory people no matter where one goes. There are just as many druggies and single mothers in the "hick towns" as there are in the "ghettos". There is probably more violence against other people in Cleveland, but the violence within the family is probably a lot higher in the sticks. There are more people in Cleveland, so of course there is more crime.
P.S. Sticks and stones, sweetie.
Then why not just say it that way in the first place? What you said was that she lives in a hick town full of uneducated white trash that no one wants to be around - ever. Now you are back peddling and trying to sound as though you didn't mean that.

And for the record, I would venture to say that there are many more druggies in Cleveland than in, say, Hiram or Garrettsville or Troy Township.(all "hick towns", as you would say).
Norm

Twinsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Nikki H wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why not just say it that way in the first place? What you said was that she lives in a hick town full of uneducated white trash that no one wants to be around - ever. Now you are back peddling and trying to sound as though you didn't mean that.
And for the record, I would venture to say that there are many more druggies in Cleveland than in, say, Hiram or Garrettsville or Troy Township.(all "hick towns", as you would say).
No back peddling.

Let me put my comment in terms that maybe you will understand, because you obviously have comprehension issues.

1. Hick town w/uneducated trash + Ghetto = Unsavory people.

2. Drugs are a crime, ergo, since the population is greater in Cleveland, the crime is greater in Cleveland.

3. Savvy?

Good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Norm wrote:
<quoted text> No back peddling.
Let me put my comment in terms that maybe you will understand, because you obviously have comprehension issues.
2. Drugs are a crime, ergo, since the population is greater in Cleveland, the crime is greater in Cleveland.
3. Savvy?
Good.
I comprehend just fine, thank you. Drop the attitude, why don't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Judged:

Norm wrote:
<quoted text> No back peddling.
3. Savvy?
Good.
Oh, and you DID say, and I quote "There are just as many druggies and single mothers in hick towns as in the ghetto". Did you or did you not? Because that's what I was commenting on - that particular statement. Yet in this particular response you say there is more crime in Cleveland because there are more people. You are totally contradicting yourself. So which is it:#1. Are there just as many druggies in hick towns as in the ghetto OR #2. Are there more in Cleveland because the population of Cleveland is greater? Pick one side and stick with it, buddy.

“A work in progress”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Norm wrote:
<quoted text> Those are all hick towns full of uneducated white trash, so same difference. They are not people one wants to be around, ever!
Every area has trash white or black. My point relates to the probability of certain things happening there compared to in the ghetto.

My kids were in the second richest school district in Portage County, a place where education still means something- UNLIKE CLEVELAND. Maybe if the city actually cared about educating the children that live there it wouldn't be so ghetto.

Did you know that Rootstown has a well respected medical university there. I can tell you that area is not full of uneducated white trash.

How funny of you to say no one wants to be around them- ever..LOL..People move there to get away from the trash, violence, and crime of the big city. The ones who truly care about their families and children's education are the ones moving out to areas JUST LIKE THESE. And they are smart for doing so!
grammiegrammie

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

Of course her story is plausible, she looked away and the shooting started, right. Better be careful folks, look away from her and she might carve your heart out. Trash, trash.
Anece17

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

I just don't understand , how someone can get shot 4 times point black in the head and still be alive when cops get to the scene and still be alive when the ambulance gets there and still is alive during the life flight. I don't understand how someone gets shot 4 times in the head at point blank range and lives. I don't understand how the girl friend is saying one thing and then everyone in the court room including jurors, and media is asked to live and then when they come back she is like yeah my boy friend shot him in the fore head I think. Something is just fishy to this story and its not adding up.
Truthful hothead

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Anyone tryin to defend thompsons actions is an idiot. Idc what the circumstances are you don't put a gun to someones head and pull the trigger and then deliberately shoot 3 MORE times to make sure the jobs done. After the first shot anything else after that is cold blood murder no way self defense. this creep deserves no life and should rot in hell for ruining so many people's lives! Anyone that thinks otherwise might as well join him... No room for people like this in the world. Rip Josh!!!
bklynguy

Princeton Junction, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Some of u people are really sick, demented, and need to be incarcerated . Are u kidding me calling a fine young Police Officer and father of an infant who may some day read these comments these names ? I am volunteering to pull the plug or put the needle in the piece of sh*t sc*mbag who murdered Josh Miktarian . A freaking apology is in order here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hudson Discussions

Search the Hudson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 42 min Ant 29,471
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr Norm DePlume 2,227
Steelworkers on strike at Rotek Inc. in Aurora (Jan '13) Thu amused 4,639
Faith & Religion Jul 26 Larry 1
Former Hudson residents among victims of shot d... Jul 25 _malon_goblok 1
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) Jul 24 Venom 706
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
•••
•••
•••
Hudson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hudson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••