Supreme Court declines to hear Cynthia George case

Full story: Akron Beacon Journal

The case of the state of Ohio vs. Cynthia Rohr-George is officially over and the wealthy socialite and mother of seven will never again be tried for having one lover kill another.
Comments
81 - 89 of 89 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
shaking my head

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Little Miss Rich Britches has money, is the centre of attention but needs more attention. She buys adulterer "2 a motorcycle with hubby's money. Then she pays for his attorneys. Then she has five lawyers of her own. She pays Zack's family $650.000 for wrongful death. It was her that told the killer about Zack. The upper crust can buy their way out of anything. And her husband is the biggest schmuck of all. Interestingly enough the youtube video poster doesn't allow comments. What are they afraid of. This whole debacle really pees me off. A ten year adultery after a "rape" and then she grabs another goof to do it all over again. I wonder how many more there are that hubby didn't or doesn't know about. An absolute tramp that only thought of herself. I feel sorry for the kids who are in denial. What a beetch.
Hot lady

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Cynthia George is a PIG!!!! Those poor kids...
karen from tx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

You guys are strong what she did was wrong but she's no murderer just a lost saol just stay strong she is like me needs family and friends to remind her they love them its an emotional thing. I would never cheat but she was so beautiful it most likely confused her when people found her atractive she was probly thinking that's how everyone shows they liked her she probley felt low and they came into your life. Like when the devil sees weakness. it happends god wouldn't have gave her an amazing change of events if she wasn't inocent she intresrs me a lot god bless yall your story was amazinly intresting
Everyone here being mean and just saying nasty things seriously they said the man was a psycho his ex wife even did? And no one here thinks hey maybe he just got crazy and kikled him I belive it but for cindy g to say kill him and him not turn her in now? Or confess to someone maybe for a sec did ya think hey maybe she didn't do it!!
karen from tx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Hushhh
Hot lady

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Again she is a "PIG" she needs to go back to prison. Perfect place for her It's all about her hubby's money, I'm sure he paid someone off... I feel so bad for her kids.
Hot lady

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

And horse face could **** UP a soup sandwich!!!!
Howard

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Was re-run again last night - the old man keeps a closet full o money to clean up after her!
Tu Hung Lo

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Is old goat even still alive?
Tessa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Judged:

I think we all know if you have enough money in this country you can and do get away with murder. CG is just as guilty as the low life she enticed to kill JZ. A judge found her guilty with fully sufficient evidence. An overturning of this verdict is what is unjust. No one else had motive or means to have JZ killed. She killed the father of her own child to cover up her sleazy life choices. The devil is dancing in Akron Ohio!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hudson Discussions

Search the Hudson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Pope Che Reagan Christ 29,098
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 23 hr Bikramprasad100 705
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
Stow High shooting in 1972 (Oct '12) Jul 1 Tommy 21
accident on Bissell Jun 28 lost-cat 1
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hudson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hudson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••