The Effects of Letting Fast Food into Hudson

Posted in the Hudson Forum

Littering Pigs

Hudson, OH

#1 Mar 19, 2009
Took a walk under the railroad bridge over 303...there must have been at LEAST 300 littered cups from CHIPOTLE littering up the whole area...went a litter further and lots of Sobe & other drink cabs of that nature. Who RAISED this completely TRASH bunch of people who leave Chipotle and throw their trash on the ground on the way from there. I kid you not...go look...HUNDREDS of them!

What is happening to this once quaint, historical town??? Add to that the vehicles with no mufflers SPEEDING through the town in the middle of the day and absolutely NO respect WHATSOEVER for pedestrians who are SUPPOSED to have the RIGHT OF WAY. People will SPEED UP as if they want to hit you even if you are able to move quickly across the street. WTF?????????

“~*~ Wildly Alive~*~”

Since: Jan 08

Boston Hts

#2 Mar 20, 2009
The other, not so spoken of effect of letting fast food into Hudson is an epedemic of "Hudson azszs"..a condition previously thought to be only caused by gold digging, followed by azszs sitting....giggle
Calliope Tabby

Montréal, Canada

#3 Mar 27, 2009
Good point LP. It seems like people need to dispose of their trash more responsibly. As a type II diabetic I strongly urge people to cut back on all that soda anyway. I suggest a veggie burrito bowl with a water and bring your own bowl for that.
Calliope Tabby

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Mar 28, 2009
Oh yeah, one more thing, I try to exercise for 30 to 60 minutes everyday, drink lots of water, and keep plenty of fiber in my diet. 6 to 7 servings of fruits and vegetables does the trick in that category. I need to stay away from the cream of vegetable soup though because I am lactose intolerant, but like soy milk is totally the bomb!
Monkston

Northfield, OH

#5 Apr 1, 2009
See that trash is still under the bridge as well as all over the back of the Acme parking lot. Nice "beautification" attempt...not
Bainbridge Bob

Chagrin Falls, OH

#6 Apr 6, 2009
Typical Hudson Snobs complaining. Get a life. Your town is a joke, always has been. For all you rich snobs that will now be bad mouthing Bainbridge Township, your right. But there is ten times the money here and this is the place you come to shop and eat. Again, get a life. Oh yeah, soy milk is for pu ssies.
Stay Away

Twinsburg, OH

#7 Apr 7, 2009
Sounds like you have some issues there, Bob. All those sub-prime mortgages start foreclosing over there, and you've got a chip on your shoulder? So happy in your little township that you spend your time on here obsessing over Hudsonites? Doesn't sound too secure or happy to me....
Another Hudsonite

Akron, OH

#8 Apr 7, 2009
Wow...I joined this forum so that I could enjoy some conversation on pertinent topics related to Hudson. Turns out, all it is is a bunch of trash talkers. Good thing you're all not bitter...

See ya.
MoeMoe

Twinsburg, OH

#9 Apr 7, 2009
Everyone here is just CATTY! > '^' <
AllTheLitter

AOL

#10 Jun 21, 2010
I agree wholeheartedly with Calliope Tabby!
Funny

AOL

#11 Jul 3, 2010
cracking up here, but agree on the litter too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steelworkers on strike at Rotek Inc. in Aurora (Jan '13) 4 hr Proud 4,878
Ohio.com - Patel murder trials get started (Oct '07) Mon Helen8809 10
Shaker Day Camp (Jun '09) Feb 28 spisc1955 31
A Cleveland Yankee in Serbia's court explains h... Feb 22 serbs steal steadily 1
A craigslist posting Feb 17 jumpsuitELVIS 2
'Time Capsules' exhibit at Summit Artspace also... Feb 7 mike 1
Tired Of White Racist Cops Harassing Blacks (Jul '08) Jan '15 Go Blue Forever 122
Hudson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hudson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:46AM
Report: Polamalu Won't Return; Steelers Hope He Retires
NFL 9:38 AM
Pitt's T.J. Clemmings gets look from OL coaches from four teams
Bleacher Report12:15 PM
Hawkins Wrote Fake Recommendation to Land an NFL Agent
ESPN 1:12 PM
Steelers hope Polamalu retires, source says
Bleacher Report 2:00 PM
Should Browns Spend Big on Maclin or Draft WR?