Christian Healthcare Ministries names Terry Lawrence development director

Nov 30, 2009 Full story: On the Move

Hudson resident and businessman Terry Lawrence has been named director of member development of Christian Healthcare Ministries , a national voluntary health cost-sharing ministry based in Barberton.

Full Story
Jeffrey Rodman

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2010
The government interference in healthcare will not solve problems long term. Just like Social Security and Medicare this programs will suffer from not having enough financial resources, funded through tax dollars, to support the program and the inevitable cuts will come. A better solution is to allow faith-based and community-based health clinics to care for their own citizens within the community. Government grant funding could help these ministries and non-profits but these clinics are most effective when they are supported with local funds by individual contributors and local foundation grants.

In my work with Here-4-You Christian Grant Consulting I meet ministries striving to provide healthcare services, healthcare sharing programs, free clinics, pregnancy centers, and other health related organizations. It is predicted that these programs will be harmed or even shut down by “healthcare reform.” The Christian and faith-based organizations are most concerned as to how new regulations may interfere with their missions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Jer K Pop 2 XXX p... 31,179
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
Steelworkers on strike at Rotek Inc. in Aurora (Jan '13) Sep 18 real workers 4,657
Falls fees nothing less than scam (Jul '08) Sep 15 UNtouchable 186
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) Sep 10 Go Blue Forever 713
Why was the man with face tattoos arrested on R... Sep 2 CuriousPerson 1
•••
•••
•••

Hudson Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hudson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••