Hudson Chamber of Commerce has no clue

Posted in the Hudson Forum

Fred

Dracut, MA

#1 May 11, 2011
A huge, long-vacant old building at 25 Tucker Drive, Leominster will soon be occupied by Hudson-based Affordable Interior Systems, a manufacturer of commercial office furniture work stations sold to businesses around the world.(T&G)

3 facilities in Hudson will be moving to Leominster.

Hudson Business Association has no clue!

Hudson just lost more jobs and tax dollars!

Disgraceful!

Nice job Hudson!
Right Said

Leominster, MA

#2 May 11, 2011
You are right. In addition, the downtown area will become a ghost town soon with the Lowe's and BJ's and the other box stores along with shops and restaurants and another hotel being added at Hightland Commons. The only good part is it might be easier to travel through then it is now. People should know how to drive through a circle by now! Plus, when the Police are directing traffic it's backed up for miles in all direction then you have the women driving, talking and texting and stopping traffic to let people out... What a Mess, but hopefully soon it will all be closed down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fattman cries foul over defaced signs Sun Kevin Lynch 6
Sudbury Chiropractor, Dr. Jennifer Lees Offers ... (Sep '11) Oct 12 Chiropractor From... 11
Credit union launches mobile deposit system - S... (May '10) Oct 8 hubertfields00 5
Water Bill Sep 26 Resident007 1
Debate: Health Care - Northborough, MA Sep '14 Spc Brian Arsenault 1
Rotarians host another spirited food and brewfe... Aug '14 Jerry 2
Editorial: Lawmakers still at it Aug '14 reality is a crutch 1

Hudson News Video

Hudson Dating
Find my Match

Hudson Jobs

Hudson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hudson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hudson