Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Hudson Forum

Comments (Page 212)

Showing posts 4,221 - 4,240 of4,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
FR,
Now run along and play like a good little boy and stop trying to stir things up between the adults. It would seem that you have quite the boring life in retirement, as evidenced by your consistent posting on a forum that has absolutely nothing to do with you. I cannot wait to get to that ripe older age where I can enjoy the fruits of my hard work, and here you are, injecting your stupidity on a forum where you have no valid place other than to be a dickhead.
You already know that I would be forced to put Lynch down if I confronted him directly because he is a menace to our society here.
It is odd to me that anyone in your position should care at all about anything up here, other than you are an asshole.
Please don't talk that way . You sound very mad . And its scaring the shit out of me.
L M A O
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
FR,
Now run along and play like a good little boy and stop trying to stir things up between the adults. It would seem that you have quite the boring life in retirement, as evidenced by your consistent posting on a forum that has absolutely nothing to do with you. I cannot wait to get to that ripe older age where I can enjoy the fruits of my hard work, and here you are, injecting your stupidity on a forum where you have no valid place other than to be a dickhead.
You already know that I would be forced to put Lynch down if I confronted him directly because he is a menace to our society here.
It is odd to me that anyone in your position should care at all about anything up here, other than you are an asshole.
First of all it's Mr. Florida Retiree to you...

My, My, My what an outburst from the person who denounces others.

For the record, Mr. Lynch makes an anal opening out of you all the time which I seem to do as well.

You are not on the same level or playing field as Mr. Lynch for he out debates you with ease because he states facts that prove his argument. You on the other hand use vulgarity and Fitch-Speak (dumb-talk) which reinforces the low level of your attempt at debating an issue.
Let’s face it shall we, Mr. Lynch is head and shoulders above you in all knowledgeable categories.

I drop in here for the entertainment of watching you Fitchburgers and Leo-Minsters try to carry on an intelligent conversation.

I never knew you thought of me so highly?? LOL…..
Hey FR

Ayer, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Is your wife still charge for full service? How many strange men do you think she took down in her prime? Couple hundred? 300? She ever give up the rear entry for you or did she charge you for that as well?
Only a Coward

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey FR wrote:
Is your wife still charge for full service? How many strange men do you think she took down in her prime? Couple hundred? 300? She ever give up the rear entry for you or did she charge you for that as well?
Insults another man's wife. You are a stupid, little pig.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey FR wrote:
You are a worthless piece of crap.
Here little piggy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Only a Coward wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults another man's wife. You are a stupid, little pig.
Speaking of pigs, how's your wife FR? I bet she could suck a golfball through a garden hose. Did you ever taste the other men he had been with earlier in the evening? Was it worth the money, pimping your own wife?
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey FR wrote:
If it was not for Roxbury . There would be no nightly news .
Here little piggy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was not for Roxbury . There would be no nightly news .
Not surprising that the simpleton with the Lowell ISP doesn't know the difference between Roxbury and West Roxbury. I'm sure your little retiree in FL will come along to tell you how out of your element you are in this instance but in the meantime you could do some googling.

Here's a hint...the difference is night and day.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Here little piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising that the simpleton with the Lowell ISP doesn't know the difference between Roxbury and West Roxbury. I'm sure your little retiree in FL will come along to tell you how out of your element you are in this instance but in the meantime you could do some googling.
Here's a hint...the difference is night and day.
Same scum bags from Fitchburger . Using different names because they are cowards.
Lower then a snake.
I don't care what part of Roxbury your from.
I'm sure there are some good people there.
But your not one of them .
Your the scum of the earth. And you change your name because you have no balls.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Well I'm out of here now,
I can be very rude, But you want to insult another mans wife. You and your paper are crap.
And you wont meet me.
So What's it worth to stay here with fags, cowards, little bitches, morons, idiots,
You will never see me here again.
Oh and Just Saying.
Mr. Class himself.
These are your friends.
Your even lower than them.

I don't associate with scum like you people. N'or do I associate with cowards.
Say what you wish about me.
I'm gone.
Bye SCUM>
Here little piggy

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Say hi to your mother. Tell her she can keep the $5 I gave her, no need to bring me my change.
york

North Reading, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

bob wrote:
he is a good man
Based on what? His good looks or his flip fliopping?
grant

North Reading, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Sla wrote:
Well I'm out of here now,
I can be very rude, But you want to insult another mans wife. You and your paper are crap.
And you wont meet me.
So What's it worth to stay here with fags, cowards, little bitches, morons, idiots,
You will never see me here again.
Oh and Just Saying.
Mr. Class himself.
These are your friends.
Your even lower than them.
I don't associate with scum like you people. N'or do I associate with cowards.
Say what you wish about me.
I'm gone.
Bye SCUM>
What a pathetic loser you are!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Here little piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of pigs, how's your wife FR? I bet she could suck a golfball through a garden hose. Did you ever taste the other men he had been with earlier in the evening? Was it worth the money, pimping your own wife?
Well, here a true example of the classic "Fitch Speak", this shows the mentality of those Fitchburger people, it's cross breeding at it's finest! Don't be surprised if you walk down Main St. and someone walks past you with three eyes.... LOL.....
Praxis33

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here a true example of the classic "Fitch Speak", this shows the mentality of those Fitchburger people, it's cross breeding at it's finest! Don't be surprised if you walk down Main St. and someone walks past you with three eyes.... LOL.....
FR lives off the state and is a loser. been proven in many posts. He taught me how to go down on my mother(s).
Jtn

Concord, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
FR lives off the state and is a loser. been proven in many posts. He taught me how to go down on my mother(s).
yubguys are my friends. Love you guys
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Be sure to vote for our new Jr. Sen. Markey, we need to keep the ball rolling and have someone to stand behind our Sr. Sen. Warren who is doing a awesome job for her people.
Voter

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Florida Retiree wrote:
Be sure to vote for our new Jr. Sen. Markey, we need to keep the ball rolling and have someone to stand behind our Sr. Sen. Warren who is doing a awesome job for her people.
I'll take Lynch who's actually held a real-world job over the professional politician, thanks. The last thing we need in DC is another professional politician with his limited view of the world.
Praxis33

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
Your a moron and so is Markey. He doesn't even know what state he lives in. Shouldn't you be moving to NA where you can be close to relatives, you know the ones that are so pitiful they go down on each other?
Devils Advocate

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take Lynch who's actually held a real-world job over the professional politician, thanks. The last thing we need in DC is another professional politician with his limited view of the world.
Right on!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,221 - 4,240 of4,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hudson Discussions

Search the Hudson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 1 hr Curley Queen 1,135
With some help, Habitat houses in Fitchburg alm... Sat Lynch 7
Debate: Marijuana - Bolton, MA (Aug '10) Apr 5 Pinpoint 10
Save those photos, Italians Apr 5 Pedro 11
Review: Dirty Hairy's Dogwash & More (Nov '08) Apr 1 Louise 11
Looking to buy on church street Mar 30 Tnolan 1
Is there any 'ghetto' in Sudbury?? (Apr '08) Mar 27 Megan 32
•••
•••

Hudson News Video

•••
•••

Hudson Jobs