Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4237 Jan 24, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
It says Florida Retiree , FL.
Is that not Florida.


You are right, that guy does not even know where Florida is! LOL..... These clowns on here just like post meaningless posts.
Ask him who is buried in Grants Tomb??
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4238 Jan 24, 2013
Votertwo wrote:
Why is it a silly question to ask a Florida Retiree why they don't live in Florida Its a straightforward question Aside from all the illegals what is wrong with Florida? That's a legit question too
Let me ask you this, how many States are in the Union??
US VET

Everett, MA

#4239 Jan 24, 2013
Get a new hobby
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4240 Jan 24, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, that guy does not even know where Florida is! LOL..... These clowns on here just like post meaningless posts.
Ask him who is buried in Grants Tomb??
I would ask him. But he will most likely say Elvis.
What a tool

Fitchburg, MA

#4241 Jan 24, 2013
As educated as I need to be?!?

Are you really Kevin Lynch? Because that's one of the stupidest things ever said on these boards and that's saying a lot given Kevin can't strong together a coherent thought.

It may be time to push yourself away from the keyboard grampy.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4242 Jan 24, 2013
What a tool wrote:
As educated as I need to be?!?
Are you really Kevin Lynch? Because that's one of the stupidest things ever said on these boards and that's saying a lot given Kevin can't strong together a coherent thought.
It may be time to push yourself away from the keyboard grampy.
You got the right name for yourself there Bingo!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4243 Jan 24, 2013
What a tool wrote:
As educated as I need to be?!?
Are you really Kevin Lynch? Because that's one of the stupidest things ever said on these boards and that's saying a lot given Kevin can't strong together a coherent thought.
It may be time to push yourself away from the keyboard grampy.
Who is Kevin, your boyfriend?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4244 Jan 24, 2013
What a tool wrote:
As educated as I need to be?!?
Are you really Kevin Lynch? Because that's one of the stupidest things ever said on these boards and that's saying a lot given Kevin can't strong together a coherent thought.
It may be time to push yourself away from the keyboard grampy.
What the hell is can't strong together. Do you men string,?
yup thought so,
So grampy you should leave.
Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4245 Jan 25, 2013
Hey, remember you heard it here first, the winning ticket in 2016 Pres. Biden and VP Kerry.

And let's hope Sen. Brown get's his seat back.
BMbiden

Great Barrington, MA

#4246 Jan 25, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
Hey, remember you heard it here first, the winning ticket in 2016 Pres. Biden and VP Kerry.
And let's hope Sen. Brown get's his seat back.
Biden = Moron = BM = bowel movement. Just look after you take one and you will see biden's face looking back at you.
KOK

Everett, MA

#4247 Jan 25, 2013
Bden and all the res tof the are a disgrace. Unless of course you are one of the freeloaders
Voter

United States

#4248 Jan 25, 2013
What about that fly on Obamas forehead? Where did he come from and what did he hear?
WTF

Leominster, MA

#4249 Jan 25, 2013
Any Presidents face should be a 'No fly zone'.
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

#4250 Jan 25, 2013
The Dems in Massachusetts have to step it up. We need to court a candidate for the Kerry seat.

We also need a strong candidate for Governor. I do not think Grossman is a good idea, we need a down to earth peopleperson for governor. I fear that the Repubs will take the governors seat if Grossman leads the pack.

Grossman has money and alot of it which accounts for signs and advertisements/comercials ect... I do not no much about grossman but I feel that it is an over reach aspeople may not come out for a millionaire.

Kerry is a millionaire but most of it he married into. Kerry could relate and speak to the working class and to motivate the turnout.

If Grossman is the leader then Brown will run.I wouldlike to see Brian Joyce of Boston to run for Governor. http://brianajoyce.com/
Malden MA resident

United States

#4251 Jan 26, 2013
I would like to see Markey have challengers, both Dem and Repub and its because I don't want him in as Senator replacing Kerry . Too bad Joe K won't run He's liked and he's done for people Same with Scott Brown The Senate seat shouldn't be handed over to Markey as a right of passage just because he's been a politician for a number of years What has he done?
Lol

Albany, NY

#4252 Jan 26, 2013
No one cares about your opinion Lynch. You're not intelligent. Didn't you serve time for a serious criminal offense?
jay silverheels

Brookline, NH

#4254 Jan 26, 2013
Malden MA resident wrote:
I would like to see Markey have challengers, both Dem and Repub and its because I don't want him in as Senator replacing Kerry . Too bad Joe K won't run He's liked and he's done for people Same with Scott Brown The Senate seat shouldn't be handed over to Markey as a right of passage just because he's been a politician for a number of years What has he done?
agreed, i would like to see steven lynch run, he held a real
job as an ironworker before becoming a congressman and is an
old time democrat before they became looney lefties.
markey is a career washington insider, part of the crew from
both parties that have run this country into a ditch.
bearpath

Great Barrington, MA

#4255 Jan 26, 2013
Lol wrote:
No one cares about your opinion Lynch. You're not intelligent. Didn't you serve time for a serious criminal offense?
Warren sucks
Malden resident

United States

#4257 Jan 26, 2013
Lynch would be an excellent candidate, too. He's legit. People can trust him.
Public Citizen

Malden, MA

#4258 Jan 27, 2013
Markey and Lynch would be an excellent candidate, too. The both of them are legit. Massachusetts can trust both Markey and Lynch, Not Brown. Brown Who ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Miami, Clinton to call on Congress to act on... Aug 13 WeTheSheeple 81
News Outgoing Pittsfield city councilor's 12-year ru... (Dec '15) Aug 2 DCF CPS DSS are ... 15
News Inspired evolution of Billerica's Whiffle Tree Jul '16 hammerhead 1
News NightSide - What If Hillary Gets Indicted? (Jan '16) Jul '16 Raydot 33
Review: Puzzle & Craft Factory The (Sep '13) Jul '16 Stenik92 2
beatles for sale: the tribute to perform northb... Jun '16 New England Music... 1
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May '16 FF wife 2

Hudson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudson Mortgages