Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts in 2010?

Posted in the Hudson Forum

Comments (Page 174)

Showing posts 3,461 - 3,480 of4,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
serious question

Pelham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assertion is well taken and serious. I've been banging the drum here and there for months about the federal reserve especially before the elections and none of these knobs want to talk about it. Especially topix's biggest knob, Praxis33. He rails me about my support for Ron Paul and his assertion to end the fed but he cannot explain where I am wrong. He never can, but according to 'Carl from Pittsfield' he's a stand up kinda guy.
Good luck to you.
Thanks for your replies WBL!

I purposely didn't mention R.P., or any other political aspect in my question since the question is nonpartisan.

I didn't go into depth on the F.R.
I do have my own opinions on that subject as well, but it would just have watered down the question,
while giving room to pigeonhole the messenger (me), instead of answering the question.

Republican, Democrat, or otherwise,
We are bleeding money
We have decided to print more money instead of offering our debt to others at the interest rate the market would normally bear.

My question doesn't argue with that tactic,
You could argue the low interest rate should spur economic growth.

My question is, how long do you think can we do this?
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

We won our Independence from the British and have been losing the war ever since. The Banker's Manifesto of 1892, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, along with the balfour declaration of 1917.
Peace be with you,
And also with you.
http://www.apfn.net/doc-100_bankruptcy.htm
I hope this means you are leaving our country! And, take that moron from Fitchburger with you.(I DON'T mean JF.)
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

And I agree this is a dual party problem and I do my best to avoid being marginalized or put into a box based on party lines. Personally, and regardless of what people think about him I like Gov Jesse Ventura's idea and that is declare no party affiliation and run on your name and what you believe in. He has gone as far to say we should abolish the two party system. Extreme? Perhaps to many but the way things are going in this country and the fickle arguments we are polarized on by govt is despicable and 'costly'
Many people call Ron Paul or Gov Ventura crazy yet what the hell do we call the people that have created this mess since 1913 and earlier?
What would Lincoln, Garfield, Jackson, and Kennedy call them?
I thought so.
DUCK!
You're nuts, Ventura got kicked out of Minn. he was ruining that State. Maybe you should talk with Elmer Fudd, you quaisy wabbitt!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Stupid Is As Stupid Does wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the debt stupid! Who runs and owns this country anyway?
Of Puppets And Strings To Oily Things
Down Down Down
Fool!
Hey, Dio, how is returning to the gold standard to manipulate interest rates, as Ron Paul advocates, somehow more moral than the way the Fed manipulates interest now?
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Stupid Is As Stupid Does wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about one of the stupidist mother fk'ers on topix ya know that don't ya?
Well, DON'T YA!
Thank You! Coming from you I take that as a compliment. Again, he's right, you are a moron.
Observer

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Dio, how is returning to the gold standard to manipulate interest rates, as Ron Paul advocates, somehow more moral than the way the Fed manipulates interest now?
Chris you need to stop. Your family is already humiliated enough man

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. The only manipulating I recall by crooks like Greenspan is raising rates during a fundamentally sound market rally as he said, "To head off inflation"
Democrats and Republicans sold our souls to you know who. That is irrefutable!
James Traficant, a Democrat told ya so and what did they do to him?
You are a waste of my time on this issue Praxis and one might ask who is posing the questions you ask of me.
There is only one kind of manipulating going on here pal!
Answer the straight-forward question, Dio.
Praxis33

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing this praxis33 supports is a jock strap around some guys ankle while he bangs away at his brown eye. I am more of a man than this imposter.
lois lane

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

There is only one kind of manipulating going on here pal!
Yep, and one day your daughters will overcome their terror and your manipulations and tell their mom what you've been doing to them for so long now.

You'll be a big hit in prison, "daddy."
Praxis33

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your straight-forward is even less than my 2 incher. You're a failure and scum bag in life so they say. Now can I have my name back so I can be a better person than you. Loser.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

LOL! Like you ever and I mean EVER answer a straight forward question from anyone! Who the F are you to demand anything?
Because I'm smarter than you, and you cannot intelligibly defend you ridiculous statements.

Face it, Dio, you read a book written by a libertarian whack job and concluded the world was coming to an end. Yet further proof of your rapacious appetite for idiocy and conspiratorial nonsense.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are asking him something he cannot possibly, if he could write his name clearly it would surprise me. He must be related to the moron that posts from NJ, couple of half-wits.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Correction: your ridiculous statements.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yeah, just like I don't know anything about accounting either right?
Just how smart is the inspector general of the fed that cannot offer an answer as to where 9 TRILLION dollars went, and you question how smart I am? You're a shill and a yes sir no sir puppet.
Fall in line fool.
I'm not questioning how smart you are; I know you're a moron. That you are unable to answer my reasonable question about Ron Paul's advocacy of the gold standard without reverting to your adolescent diatribes about communism demonstrates your patent inability to think for yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Yet what do polititians want the people talking about and have been for a decade now?
Sex.
How do you justify loaning half a trillion dollars to foreign banks without any oversight or transparancy? Bernake's only answer was section 14. Sadly he is right cus he doesn't have to answer to literally anyone just like Greenspan said.
How come President Hussein cannot field open or serious questions from the media? His first press conference in 8 months yet he gets to read off the names of those that can ask the questions. Sounds real democratic to me, how bout you?
IDIOTS!
Communists!
Nice to see I dragged your A$$ out to play today.
Thanks, Dio, for so clearly answering my question about the gold standard. You, sir, are a model of clarity.
Praxis33

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not questioning how smart you are; I know you're a moron. That you are unable to answer my reasonable question about Ron Paul's advocacy of the gold standard without reverting to your adolescent diatribes about communism demonstrates your patent inability to think for yourself.
You are dumb itís obvious. Ron Paul is the name of the two guys you wanted to do you. You are biting into my play time. Ron in front and Paul in back good time. Oh can I have my name back scum bag?
Praxis33

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

This praxis33 has shiit for brains. Rumor has it he is a known sex offender. I am just looking for mutual satisfaction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Believe it or not you lost the ability to effectively insult me long ago. You are a supporter of buggery and many other disgusting things and I rarely if ever have seen you post anything of financial substance. I answered your weak questions on accounting a short while back and got adolescent insults in return so until YOU answer any question school is in recess.
Let's face it you're not as good as you think you are comrade.
How is Carl from pittsfield doing? The same carl that supposedly set you up on the planet back in April only to meet with you @ Patrick's pub in Sept. The anonymous blogger in april called carl a stand up guy for what he did and lo and behold, carl called you a stand up guy 3 weeks ago. When that issue and board was ressurected by me it was taken down in less than 36 hours. Why is that praxis?
Oh the so many questions that YOU avoid. Right buddy?
LOL!
Just because you post about a financial issue doesn't mean your post is substantive, Dio.

I presume Carl is doing well. I've only met him once, but he strikes me as a decent fellow, despite our political differences. His stand-up guy reference about me is based on my actually showing up at Patrick's, as I said I would. I took the picture of him, and posted it on my blog. As for a thread being deleted, as you mentioned, I know nothing about that.

While I don't want to speak for Carl, I gather that he became disenchanted with Heller's antics, and those of certain posters who refuse to accept reality, and fail to show up at meetings, but beg others to do their dirty work for them. So, Carl decided to come to a meeting to see who would show up. I did. But, no one else, save for Carl, did. Not you. Not Fall Time. Not the simpleton who switches constantly between posting from the United States and Pittsfield, and is presently using the names "No Shame" and "Observer."

Yes, I support gay marriage. So what? So do millions of other people, including Dick Cheney, who's not exactly a raging liberal. I think your ideas are half-baked, conspiratorial prattle, and are indicative of a deep-seated psychosis for which you should seek professional help.
Praxis33

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you post about a financial issue doesn't mean your post is substantive, Dio.
I presume Carl is doing well. I've only met him once, but he strikes me as a decent fellow, despite our political differences. His stand-up guy reference about me is based on my actually showing up at Patrick's, as I said I would. I took the picture of him, and posted it on my blog. As for a thread being deleted, as you mentioned, I know nothing about that.
While I don't want to speak for Carl, I gather that he became disenchanted with Heller's antics, and those of certain posters who refuse to accept reality, and fail to show up at meetings, but beg others to do their dirty work for them. So, Carl decided to come to a meeting to see who would show up. I did. But, no one else, save for Carl, did. Not you. Not Fall Time. Not the simpleton who switches constantly between posting from the United States and Pittsfield, and is presently using the names "No Shame" and "Observer."
Yes, I support gay marriage. So what? So do millions of other people, including Dick Cheney, who's not exactly a raging liberal. I think your ideas are half-baked, conspiratorial prattle, and are indicative of a deep-seated psychosis for which you should seek professional help.
You're a small little man with a small little member who is the site scum bag. You must be proud and your little mind and must be jealous of the fact that I can satisfy brown little holes and you can't. Now go somewhere else and give me my name. Youíre stinking up my name and this site.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Yes praxis. Just like all the other boards on topix that vanish. You have no idea.
Only a liberal could embrace buggery, call it marriage and parenting, then insult and call a proud 'natural' parent psychotic.
Narcissist and subversive, you represent a party that embraces and stands for failure and underachieving and call it equality while pick pocketing the success of others.
Sleazebag.
Dick Cheney is a liberal? Theodore Olson is a liberal?

And, your answer to Ron Paul preferring the gold standard over the dollar is?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,461 - 3,480 of4,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hudson Discussions

Search the Hudson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Jul 18 Kundrot dionkie 1,149
@TrafficScoop: RT @EngineCo3: MVA Boxborough Ma... (Aug '12) Jun '14 unknown 3
With some help, Habitat houses in Fitchburg alm... Jun '14 Bob billy 9
Mass education secretary visits small county sc... May '14 Neil Licht 1
Looking to buy on church street May '14 Grant Valhari 3
Asphalt driveway paving recommendations Apr '14 Irishguy 1
Debate: Marijuana - Bolton, MA (Aug '10) Apr '14 Pinpoint 10
•••
•••

Hudson News Video

•••
•••

Hudson Jobs