potholer

Boylston, MA

#1 Jul 5, 2008
Can any one think of a town near that has crappier road conditions than Hudsons?
KDH

Stow, MA

#2 Sep 11, 2008
No I can not. Manning Street is so bad I wigh I could avoid it but I cant.
BumpyRoads

Princeton, NJ

#3 Sep 18, 2008
They are awful! But Hey!! Thanks to Sonny Parente we have friggin new street name signs....
Vic

Concord, MA

#4 Sep 23, 2008
Hudsons roads and bridges are awful, and will not get better any time soon.
Bob Ballou

Billerica, MA

#5 Mar 25, 2010
The road maintenance in Hudson is non existent. One positive is there is not a lot of speeding on these bombed out pot holed roads. Then again, the HPD doesn't write as many speeding tickets, which does not add additional $ to the town coffers.
Right Said Fred

Altamonte Springs, FL

#6 Mar 31, 2010
Bob Ballou wrote:
The road maintenance in Hudson is non existent. One positive is there is not a lot of speeding on these bombed out pot holed roads. Then again, the HPD doesn't write as many speeding tickets, which does not add additional $ to the town coffers.
How could you drive fast on these roads with all the people stopping to let others out, people (mostly woman and Asians) can't seem to figure out how a rotary works. Good thing the stores at Highland crossing are opening, then I can avoid Hudson all together. They brought on themselves with allowing people to drive they way they do...it takes 1/2 an hour to get through Hudson especially when the cops are directing traffic? Aren't they supposed to help?
Bob Ballou

Billerica, MA

#7 Apr 14, 2010
The traffic in Hudson on a Saturday morning comes to a complete stop thanks to the cops directing traffic! Why so many people in downtown Hudson on a Saturday morning anyways. It's not like there are any stores in downtown Hudson. Could that many people be getting there hair cut?
Right Said Fred

Leominster, MA

#8 Apr 24, 2010
Bob Ballou wrote:
The traffic in Hudson on a Saturday morning comes to a complete stop thanks to the cops directing traffic! Why so many people in downtown Hudson on a Saturday morning anyways. It's not like there are any stores in downtown Hudson. Could that many people be getting there hair cut?
I was just there, and you are right! The cops make it worse and for some reason people, who've lived here for ever, still don't understand how the rotary works?
Bob Ballou

Billerica, MA

#9 May 11, 2010
No Fear - MgGorty is here! MgGorty was elected to the board of selectman and his primary message was IMPROVE THE ROADS!
Right Said Fred

United States

#10 May 13, 2010
Bob Ballou wrote:
No Fear - MgGorty is here! MgGorty was elected to the board of selectman and his primary message was IMPROVE THE ROADS!
The only way to fix the roads and traffic is to get the Stooooopid Idiots off the road, they don't know how to drive in a rotary and they think they are traffic control by stopping traffic behind them while the let someone out! Can't wait till I never have to go through Hudson again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Jun 14 civil servant sup... 4
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Hudson May '17 VictorOrians 1
Cousin is 13 and I'm 15 and I wanna have sex wi... (Jan '15) Apr '17 Fuckmeharder 4
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Feb '17 sammy 9
Is there any 'ghetto' in Sudbury?? (Apr '08) Feb '17 Oliver 36
The Fireplace room welcomes back DAN KIROUAC in... Feb '17 New England Music... 1
Review: Debbie's Pet Land (Aug '09) Feb '17 Joelle 35

Hudson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudson Mortgages