Fatal bar-fight trial starts May 23 -...

Fatal bar-fight trial starts May 23 - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 22 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Jan 20, 2011, titled Fatal bar-fight trial starts May 23 - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

A trial date has been set for a Hudson man charged in the August 2009 bar-fight death of a Leominster resident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JustMe

Lexington, MA

#1 Jan 20, 2011
He KILLED a man, and he is free on BAIL???? how does that happen????
not surprised

Leominster, MA

#2 Jan 20, 2011
Ya...like he's going to show up for that trial. I hope people know it's not like this all over the state. For some reason Worcester County seems to have extremely liberal Judges. Stuff like this doesn't happen in Middlesex County.not
shaking my head

AOL

#3 Jan 20, 2011
He'll show up and if he votes liberal he will get off. Ask Teddy
Johnny Boy

Fitchburg, MA

#4 Jan 20, 2011
He's been living it up, too. Business as usual, while the other guy lies in the ground and his family/ friends grieve with zero closure.
Mary

Woburn, MA

#5 Jan 20, 2011
This Happened on August 2009
and the killer still free what are the waiting for another tragedy this is nuts
Just Saying

Worcester, MA

#6 Jan 20, 2011
Not only is this murderer free, but he was arrested on a drug related shooting on Mechanic Street, where he conspired to rob a drug dealer and ended up shooting the dealer in the neck, and was freed.
He has been arrested on MULTIPLE drug trafficking charges and was FREED.
I am appalled that he is free and for the sake of the general public's safety I hope and pray that justice is served and he is taken off the streets to no longer deal drugs, shoot and beat people and procreate (cause I heard he has some kids who already have issues, like his son hitting his daughter in the head with a hammer?!?!)
Please - take this kid OFF the streets for good!!!
Anne

Leominster, MA

#9 Jan 20, 2011
this guy has been trouble since he was a teenager. i think the state has taken his children away (more than once). he should NOT be on the streets....
councilor

Leominster, MA

#10 Jan 20, 2011
I don't beleive going to jail will help this person. Maybe he just needs some counciling and an anger management class. A soceity that shows they care not only about him but his feelings too.
Daizy

Leominster, MA

#11 Jan 21, 2011
Murders should never be released on bail. I hope his plea is not I was drunk and didnt know what I was doing.
Just Saying

Worcester, MA

#12 Jan 21, 2011
councilor wrote:
I don't beleive going to jail will help this person. Maybe he just needs some counciling and an anger management class. A soceity that shows they care not only about him but his feelings too.
I don't think counseling would help unless he was willing to help himself. At age 23 he is a career criminal. Being arrested for a drug related shooting and being arrested multiple times on drug trafficking charges he has obviously chosen his path in life. And the people who suffer are the victims family and his poor kids who are already showing signs of dysfunction when his son hit his daughter in the head with a hammer. I'd hate to say anyone is a lost cause because I believe with help anyone can change, but he obviously doesn't want to change, so I say lock him up and throw away the key!!!!
Just Saying

Worcester, MA

#13 Jan 21, 2011
Daizy wrote:
Murders should never be released on bail. I hope his plea is not I was drunk and didnt know what I was doing.
No, no, of course not. His plea is that it wasn't him. Supposedly one of his baby mama's said it was him, and that he bragged about it. But the other baby mama is saying she is lying because he was home with her. But oddly enough, the victim's hat was given to this loser's son and was found in his home in his custody, but he wasn't there??!!! He is a career criminal (at age 23) with no regard for the law, for his family (his kids) or for society and he needs to be locked up for good!
shaking my head

AOL

#14 Jan 21, 2011
councilor wrote:
I don't beleive going to jail will help this person. Maybe he just needs some counciling and an anger management class. A soceity that shows they care not only about him but his feelings too.
You're joking right?
billyBOB

Fitchburg, MA

#15 Jan 21, 2011
jtn wrote:
i like the beer there,the gurly gurls are gross
jtn what about " is'nt it just fit an fun?" PART?
YOUR SLIPPIN
Sarah

Gardner, MA

#16 Jan 23, 2011
This animal shouldn't be free on bail, Hes a murderer!! There's no justice!
Maria

Gardner, MA

#17 Jan 23, 2011
He's so lucky he committed the crime in Massachusetts, because in Puerto Rico he wouldn't have made it to trial or stand in front of a judge because the family members of the victim would have already eliminated him from the streets
THE TERROR

Leominster, MA

#18 Jan 30, 2011
This guy (or coward) was released on bail?! how nice, must be because the victim (Hector Rivera) was puerto rican. That's really a messed thing to do for this coward to give his son the victims baseball hat. I'm white and my husband of 20 years is puerto rican. There is good and bad in EVERYONE!!
Just like all races are on welfare ! not just puerto ricans. There are so many people ignorant to that. why? I honestly hope this coward goes away for his life. He took a life. This poor MAN didn't even have a chance to see his son go to kindergardten. How messed up is that?

my sympathy to Hector Rivera's family.

someone also left a comment that the coward in this case has losers for kids. that's not right. you can't blame the kids for this A holes actions. Sound to me like he should have been locked up along time ago.
Racecard

Leominster, MA

#19 Jan 30, 2011
THE TERROR wrote:
This guy (or coward) was released on bail?! how nice, must be because the victim (Hector Rivera) was puerto rican. That's really a messed thing to do for this coward to give his son the victims baseball hat. I'm white and my husband of 20 years is puerto rican. There is good and bad in EVERYONE!!
Just like all races are on welfare ! not just puerto ricans. There are so many people ignorant to that. why? I honestly hope this coward goes away for his life. He took a life. This poor MAN didn't even have a chance to see his son go to kindergardten. How messed up is that?
my sympathy to Hector Rivera's family.
someone also left a comment that the coward in this case has losers for kids. that's not right. you can't blame the kids for this A holes actions. Sound to me like he should have been locked up along time ago.
The playing of the race card is getting old now. Did you ever think maybe race has nothing to do with this. Maybe the Judge looked at the facts of the case and decided it was so weak he let this nutcase out on bail. What are all of you going to do when this sociopath is found not guilty? Get ready because from reading the news stories on this I already see it coming.
THE TERROR

Leominster, MA

#20 Jan 30, 2011
Racecard wrote:
<quoted text>
The playing of the race card is getting old now. Did you ever think maybe race has nothing to do with this. Maybe the Judge looked at the facts of the case and decided it was so weak he let this nutcase out on bail. What are all of you going to do when this sociopath is found not guilty? Get ready because from reading the news stories on this I already see it coming.
Who's playing the race card? Fact is if he where black , puertorican or asian he'd already be hanging. that's a fact. we better all pray that he's not released for good
because if he is we are all going to be in danger.
So, before you say that I'm playing the race card get your facts STRAIGHT!!! The facts are there's a man dead, he should be held until his trial, not released.
Racecard

Leominster, MA

#21 Jan 30, 2011
THE TERROR wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's playing the race card? Fact is if he where black , puertorican or asian he'd already be hanging. that's a fact. we better all pray that he's not released for good
because if he is we are all going to be in danger.
So, before you say that I'm playing the race card get your facts STRAIGHT!!! The facts are there's a man dead, he should be held until his trial, not released.
"how nice, must be because the victim (Hector Rivera) was puerto rican." That's the race card. Not my words but YOUR words.
"Fact is if he where black , puertorican or asian he'd already be hanging" No, I don't think he would be. You need to realize some people are more concerned about what a person does as opposed to what color they are.
And as to Ryan being a danger to everyone you are absolutely right. He is a sociopath no doubt about it. But I will be absolutely shocked if he is convicted in this case.
Billybob

Fitchburg, MA

#22 Jan 30, 2011
On behalf of "jtn"
I would just like to say
"is'nt it just ft an fun"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NightSide - What If Hillary Gets Indicted? 1 hr Beyond reproach 24
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May 5 FF wife 2
News Outgoing Pittsfield city councilor's 12-year ru... Apr '16 Mike B 14
News Police Briefs (Jan '08) Apr '16 Irvinator 360 2
News Sanders wins 3 states; Clinton retains big dele... Apr '16 Three Days 33
News No one claims wayward Bay Bridge Chihuahua Apr '16 They Do 2
heads up...roof inspection scam Mar '16 jreilly 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hudson Mortgages