Scottsville, KY

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Is she married to Tony Aubrey now. Or just using him for his money
Libby

Brandenburg, KY

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Classy Queen wrote:
Is she married to Tony Aubrey now. Or just using him for his money
If you personally knew me you would know i dont need a man for money i make plenty, thank you and don't be a puss and hide behind a fake name. So immature.
amy aubrey

Orange, VA

#4 Jun 17, 2012
I just would like to say!This is bullshit!People need to mind their own business and get a life!Jealous ass people grow up!!And for the record no libby and I are not friends anymore but she is a hard worker!And she is not with Tony for his money!Shit she has more than him!Good god do you people relize that are kids read this shit!!
justheard

Brandenburg, KY

#5 Jul 5, 2012
i heard that she don't need tony any more she is doin bucky board. yea, she makes plenty of his money.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Jul 6, 2012
I seen her in Dinner Bell 2 with Bucky. She was all over him. She had her daughter with her...isn't it a shame that she is teaching her daughter her same nasty tricks?? It speaks for itself. I heard Bucky bought her a new mercedes. I guess she thinks everybody believes that land sales in this economy paid for the car? What a joke!! I live in Irvington & see her with him all the time....She isn't fooling anyone!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 8, 2012
Wow!! It's sure funny that Libby posted she doesn't need a man for money?? I heard from a guy who used to work for them that she owed Darrell Cheatham 40,000.00 & won't pay him!!I heard he won't have anything to do with her, not even business related.
funny

United States

#8 Jul 9, 2012
I Love how easy it is To get the ip addy Of a topisx User. Apparently One ip has many fake accounts
Libby

Brandenburg, KY

#9 Jul 9, 2012
I work two jobs of course your gonna see me eat with him, however you have never seen me hang on him nor will you ever. Furthermore, for you information no one has ever purchased me a car i pay a car payment just like everyone else feel free to call meade county bank to verify that. Also i have yet to read a true statement or fact about me or anyone else i know on this thing so clearly you don't personally know me. This website was created for people to talk trash about other people because they dont have the courage to say it to there face. You all are poor pitiful excuses for human beings to have nothing better to do then gossip about random people who clearly have nothing to do with your lives. Grow up, get a job, get a life because the one you have must suck.
High Royalty wrote:
I seen her in Dinner Bell 2 with Bucky. She was all over him. She had her daughter with her...isn't it a shame that she is teaching her daughter her same nasty tricks?? It speaks for itself. I heard Bucky bought her a new mercedes. I guess she thinks everybody believes that land sales in this economy paid for the car? What a joke!! I live in Irvington & see her with him all the time....She isn't fooling anyone!!
trouble

Hardyville, KY

#10 Jul 11, 2012
She is nothing but trouble beats on older lady's her boyfriend. Also as bad nothing but things she has the system in her commended
dam

Hardyville, KY

#11 Jul 11, 2012
This is a person you don't want to mess with she's just like her mom and teaching her son and daughter to fall in her footsteps for money and take Bucky money as well her day will come what a laugh
dan

Hardyville, KY

#12 Jul 11, 2012
Libby is a peace of shit she uses any man to get what money she can get Bucky and old man is one of them that's how she gets her money not by working unless its on her back and sucks dicks so give me a reason about her that she's so perfect? She's is evil poor oh Tony wake up your going to lose everything you do have over a bitch what a joke I know she got me for 40.000.00 dollars what are you thinking man everyone has had her even your brother wake up.
Linda

Hodgenville, KY

#13 Jul 11, 2012
I will start this out by saying that I will not hide behind a fake name! Libby did come to my mother's house and hurt her. I think it's sad that a younger person like her would stoop as low to even TOUCH an older person. But respect is something that is clearly lacked in her personality. But I am a firm believer that what comes around goes around so I will sit back and watch Karma work. She ain't worth my time!
libby

Hardyville, KY

#14 Jul 11, 2012
You and your mom is no better than your sister you all are a peace of ass trying to get what you want I'm a good person and care for my son and daughter and Tony so get on with your life and leave my along I did hurt your mom but she asked for it your sister was not there so I and you r mom got into it ha ha I got the best of her and ill do it again so come on girl I beat your ass to and Tony will to so here you go girl
cassie

Hardyville, KY

#15 Jul 11, 2012
Your mom is up a creek bank with no help Libby has all system working for her your poor mom I feel sorry for her she has know respect for know one God help you all my saying good luck and God bless
Linda

Hodgenville, KY

#16 Jul 11, 2012
oh Libby you know nothing about me... I have been married to the same man for 14 years have you? YOU AIN'T WORTH MY TIME GIRL!! Besides I ain't a 61 year old woman!

Location hidden

#17 Jul 11, 2012
Just to be clear, she Owes Darrell 40 k and this Dan man 40k?. Bogus on both accounts if you ask me
lnda

Hardyville, KY

#18 Jul 12, 2012
As read comments

Location hidden

#20 Jul 16, 2012
Bogus? It's all over this small town of Irvington that she owes Darrell Cheatham 40,000.00 which she did not deny above. I heard she has 5 loans with him & only pays on 3 of them. I guess if you can't afford to pay your debts...you shouldn't borrow the $!! Just how she operates obviously!!
Gypsy

Radcliff, KY

#21 Jul 18, 2012
Don't kid yourself Libby, everyone knows how you got that mercedes. And I guess maybe prostitution is still considered "work" and yes everyone sees you hanging all over him. What I find even sadder than the fact that you have no respect for Buckys wife or family, is that you obviously have even less respect for yourself or your daughter. Shame on you for bringing a child into your disgusting idea of a workplace...
Libby wrote:
I work two jobs of course your gonna see me eat with him, however you have never seen me hang on him nor will you ever. Furthermore, for you information no one has ever purchased me a car i pay a car payment just like everyone else feel free to call meade county bank to verify that. Also i have yet to read a true statement or fact about me or anyone else i know on this thing so clearly you don't personally know me. This website was created for people to talk trash about other people because they dont have the courage to say it to there face. You all are poor pitiful excuses for human beings to have nothing better to do then gossip about random people who clearly have nothing to do with your lives. Grow up, get a job, get a life because the one you have must suck. <quoted text>
dan

Adel, GA

#23 Jul 20, 2012
Tony is so stupid. He is doing all this work around libby's house and tony is so dumb. Libby is going to kick him out just like she did troy. libby is a user - i heard libby say one time she will suck up to him and get what ever she wants, libby just lays on her back and sucks dicks. She trades cars and men more than any other woman in Breck. Co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Clifty Music Thread 10 hr Musikologist 1
gary ford (Oct '12) Aug 13 I still love u 6
brenda aubrey (Aug '10) Aug 9 U need a life 21
kassidy Thompson (Dec '15) Aug 9 Ryan 4
Ryan laslie (ryno) (May '13) Aug 9 Brain 8
icky Bob (Apr '13) Aug 9 Gone 2
Girl behind penny's pay lake (Mar '16) Aug 9 Moved away 7

Hudson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance