Dr. Wei Kong Chang

Dr. Wei Kong Chang

There are 1 comment on the IN-FORUM story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Dr. Wei Kong Chang. In it, IN-FORUM reports that:

Dr. Wei Kong Chang April 21, 2013 WATERLOO, Iowa - Dr. Wei Kong Chang, 70, Sumner, Iowa, died Sunday in Allen Memorial Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IN-FORUM.

Conroe, TX

#1 Jun 16, 2013
I am concerned that Dr. Changs practice continues to remain open even though there is not a doctor practicing in the building. Even more frightening is Janet Jones is practicing medicine and as far as I know she is not a doctor nor a nurse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Feb '18 Mea 1
News Witness says he saw missing Iowa girls after th... (Jul '12) Jan '18 evansdale resident 502
News Evansdale City Council investigates police chief (Nov '06) Jan '18 someonethatknows 6
Bitcoin & bitcoin Mining Dec '17 Mine with mw 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Jan '11 Dubuquer 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Necron 99 10
News Robberies on the rise (Feb '09) Apr '09 Jerry 3

Hudson Jobs

Personal Finance

Hudson Mortgages